Do you think the army men from Toy Story are actually bloodthirsty little bastards?

Do you think the army men from Toy Story are actually bloodthirsty little bastards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icLhUBBwY44
youtube.com/watch?v=67v4rd3ePn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're just hardworking men who want to do their country proud.

their not bloodthirsty bastards, they are just molded that way.

/thread

>still no Army Men spin-off movie
Way to drop the ball pixar.

>Andy buys another bucket of soldiers
>It's tan

FUCK. So much missed potential.

I imagine they'd all have a shared unspoken vibe of impotence due to their guns not actually working.

Could lead to some good jokes, and of course have them McGyvering stuff a la Home Alone or Small Soldiers if the Army Men movie did become a thing.

>3DO's unrelated Army Men franchise will never be bought and revived by someone competent
>even if it was it would flop because the kids will call it "gay CoD for kids"

Just don't make it an FPS.

Make it an RTS with the cursor literally being the kid's hand that's playing with the toys.

The Army Men RTS did have a neat thing where you had to use the corpses of dead units to make new ones. Just meld their plastic down and shit.

Jesus. That's some Fremen shit.

That could probably be an animated short, but in the end it would just turn into a "don't judge people based on color" message at the end.

>I imagine they'd all have a shared unspoken vibe of impotence due to their guns not actually working.
Fuck. This is my head canon now

How would they fight if they can't shoot?

Just go pew pew pew or hand to hand?

There were quite a few army men games. The rts was pretty good, though a little clunky, and I still like the old shooters. When I say old I mean old, I play em on my 64.the rts was gamecube.

youtube.com/watch?v=icLhUBBwY44

They're the most loyal and honorable toys in Andy's Room and the most powerful. They know their limitations and they know how much they accomplish as a unit. The other toys have nothing on them.

damn I miss those games

It's a shame the one game killed everyone but Sarge.

>That could probably be an animated short
That already is a number of games, you know.

>for kids
>with flamethrowers like that
Hoo boy.

RTSs are dead jim

Have it dramatized like when Andy's playing with his toys or when Rex played that Buzz Lightyear game.

Or have them rig up weapons from stuff like dart guns, water balloons, or fireworks.

there's always The Mean Greens: Plastic Warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=67v4rd3ePn0

That looks cool.
Is it worth playing for anything beside nostalgia?