European """""chocolate"""""

>european """""chocolate"""""

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/8msG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf is that red shit

Do we really need to post the fact that you have been putting the smell of puke in yours?
Are you sure this is something you want to fight about?

I had some liquor-filled chocolates from Poland once, they were God-tier.

It's also in milk, butter and parmesan cheese.

>American chocolate

the true flavor of chocolate is bitter
BITTER

Is American chocolate even safe for human consumption?

What? Is that chorizo covered in chocolate?

As a product of fermentation.

If you like tangy, vomit like taste, sure it is.

None of those foods taste like vomit, imo. I think you've just smoked one too many memes.

Butyric acid (from Greek βούτῡρον, meaning "butter"), also known under the systematic name butanoic acid, abbreviated BTA,[6] is a carboxylic acid with the structural formula CH3CH2CH2-COOH. Salts and esters of butyric acid are known as butyrates or butanoates. Butyric acid is found in milk, especially goat, sheep and buffalo milk, butter, parmesan cheese, and as a product of anaerobic fermentation (including in the colon and as body odor). It is also suspected to be found in milk chocolate produced by the Hershey process, or added to imitate the flavour of Hershey's chocolate.[9] Butyric acid is present in, and is the main distinctive smell of, human vomit.[10] It has an unpleasant smell and acrid taste, with a sweetish aftertaste similar to ether. Mammals with good scent detection abilities, such as dogs, can detect it at 10 parts per billion, whereas humans can only detect it in concentrations above 10 parts per million.

Also
>imo. I think

Holy shit, kill yourself.

best choco in the world

is this what autism looks like

>Butyric acid is found in milk, especially goat, sheep and buffalo milk, butter, parmesan cheese
So do you think these foods taste like vomit?

>Holy shit, kill yourself.
I'm not the one getting unironically angry because my epic "vomit chocolate" meme got called out.

>Butyric acid is present in, and is the main distinctive smell of, human vomit
Do you want to have a talk about fermentation?
You just took a line out of context whilst the next is informs exactly what it taste like, vomit.

And no, anybody using imo or even I when it is obviously their opinion should commit suicide.

Are you a bit simple?

So you are saying that those foods taste like vomit?

rekt

>84297131
Do you know what fermentation means?

>b-but me nan sed she fought "vommo-chocky" was a right corker of a meme she did

I think I've seen enough here.

Enjoy your lack of basic English vocabulary.

Ah right, you are simple then.
>Butyric acid is a carboxylic acid found in rancid butter, parmesan cheese, and vomit, and has an unpleasant odor and acrid taste, with a sweetish aftertaste (similar to ether).
archive.fo/8msG
Whether you like the taste or not is irrelevant to the fact that it is present in human vomit. Is it getting through yet?

>oi vommo-chocky! vommo-chocky!
Yes, butyric acid is found in vomit. It's also in butter and milk, but you wouldn't say those taste like vomit, would you?
>vommo-chocky! vommo-chocky!
Please answer the question.
>vommo-chocky!

This is literally what happened.

Cherry ripe is australian though.

Water is in human vomit as well. Better not drink it!

Does water give vomit its smell and taste?

do e*ropeans really eat this?
>MFW

>deliberately flavour chocolate to make it taste like it was made with rancid milk

dog bless America

erm that's an Australian chocolate sweetie xx

wtf

Of course not, that's why only americans eat it

UMA BLOODY DELICIA

That's Australian and it's delicious. It's coconut mixed with cherry.

Shut your mouth, cherry ripes are delicious.