What's his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
youtube.com/watch?v=kSRxL8vKfF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too smart for his own good.

(((problem)))?

manlet complex

Other than the bullshit he pulled with Michelle Fields I've never seen anything too wrong with him

run a blood test

He's a Jew. Like most Jews he's more than a little neurotic and prone to self-destructive behaviour.

He's accually a true conservative. Sup Forums is alt-right (loser) that's why everyone on here hates him. He was asked about Sup Forums and be said everyone on here smokes weed and masturbates in their moms basement.

Thid, plus his waifu Michelle Fields married another man. I'd be pissed too.

The problem is he's extremely smart but his kike genes make it so hes incapable of admitting that race is a big factor in politics. His mind is corrupted by his neo-con masters

he is an unironic Cuckservative

manlets are WORTHLESS

Not much - I enjoy his podcast, and his criticism of Trump is constructive and accurate.

Literally my favourite Jew.

Good question
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

Know-it-all syndrome, he always has to carry on with a false sense of intellectual superiority

that being said, I listen to him religiously because he's scrupulous

youtube.com/watch?v=kSRxL8vKfF8
The guy BTFOs SJWs so he's not all bad.

he's a stereotypical jew long nose, beard sweaty ugly, terrible teeth long nose and the ugly hunchback

Orthodox Serb, actually.

this

This is the pain that circumcision can cause.

kicking shapy when hes down is uncalled for. is he a shill yes. does he run some controlled opposition gimmick? yes sometimes but not 100% of the time

his dad got thrown in jail as a scape goat for the rest of the government and his future forever ruined. its way before my time but i hear his grandfather had a odd situation as well. its like a legacy of corruption

him just being a shill who pretends to be republican while he hates all republicans and jews and regan democrats is just kinda sad

gee I wonder

He's an "Israel first" neocon.

You ever notice that he repeats himself all the time? Repeats himself all the time?

He's a Jew who takes his religion seriously, and is disgusted by the people who claim to be Jews who are as liberal as the day is long.

>He was asked about Sup Forums and be said everyone on here smokes weed and masturbates in their moms basement.
I don't smoke weed.

The truth isn't always pleasant
Get over it cumguzzlers

Self hating manlet spotted

i'm laughing hysterically to this