WE WUZ PILOTS AND SHEEIT

Brazil rewriting history that they were the first to fly before the wright brothers because the wright bros had no witnesses wow

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_Whitehead
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wright brothers used a catapult to fly their plane, if that's not bullshit idk what is.

But everyone knows it was the Germans. WE WUZ WHITEHEAD.

>Literally one level above nigger tier status
>we waz pilots and sheeeit
Kek

I'll give you this and only this your opening ceremonies so far is bretty gud

>That meme

You'll never be Australia canacuck

Damn I thought the burgers would flock to defend their place in history, what say you burgers

I was telling my Family about him and that cave (they are red pilled through and through) and they and I wonder what the fuck he was doing there

is this what monkeys actually believe?

It was part of the opening ceremonies

>Country cannot even master basic plumbing
>They expect us to believe they invented powered flight

It's actually true, depending on how you look at it.

The Wright Brothers always used wooden tracks or catapults to take off.

They could only take off unassisted into a very strong headwind.

Santos Dumonts plane could take off unassisted because it had wheels.

The argument is that Dumonts plane operated much closer to a modern aircraft than the Wright Brothers early planes did.

Dumont definitely deserves praise. Dunno if he deserves to be called the first though.

Holy shit just saw our athletes pass through lots of pretty blondes quite proud

>kek they think people jumping off mountains killing themselves because they hate brazil counts as first to fly

I'm pretty sure the tv announcers just told us to let them have this one

Maybe they mean #1 in airborne disease

No it's not this is shit. At least the commie chinks had cool drums, all these monkeys have is a projector and favelas

Thats like saying if a bird needs a little running start or jump to fly, it can't fly.

Please never reproduce.

The Wright brothers weren't even first,

Gustave Whitehead was first, flew right here in Connecticut

They made a monument to him in New Haven

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_Whitehead

nice proxy monkey

they made the first powered airplane

Gustave Whitehead claim don't have enough evidence evidence

Alberto Santos Dumont airplane don't have power plant

Would you defend the queen if someone was like "omg she's really a congo black woman"?

No. Because it's so absurd it needs no defending.

Everyone and their mothers dog knows the Wright Brothers predate Brazilian banana-52 bombers

It was a elite brazilian educated in france mostly.

>WE WUZ AVIATION AN SHIET

No its revisionist history as usual people can't stand that Europe and their descendant countries propelled us so far forward in so little time and they're clutching at any little hope or part of a contribution its like the the social network movie not sure is kikerberg said it or not but to paraphrase if brasil came up with a plane they would've invented it. in b4 Brazil is a pork and cheese Colony

We always said that, a lot of other people also claim to have invented it for other countries, weird that a lot of people are only learning this today.

Wright brothers flew for 40 minutes.

Dumont "flew" for...20 seconds.

It's not like he even knew of the Wright brothers though, so at the very least he invented it independently a few years later.

>No its revisionist history as usual people can't stand that Europe and their descendant countries propelled us so far forward

Dude was pretty much French, lived and studied there. Santos Dumont inventing the airplane would still have been a victory for the European people.

20 seconds if I took a shit off the empire sate building would it take longer to drop I might have to find a taller building just trying to keep it closer to the time period

No. The Wright Brothers are still considered the first to successfully invent, build, and fly the first airplane, even from everyone in the fucking world. Many of designs of the first airplanes stemmed from the Wright Brothers test. Santos Dumont tested his heavier-then-air plane in 1906. The Wright Brothers did their test in 1903

Fair enough i'll take your word for it no time to check too much shitposting I stand corrected I guess, even though Brazil laying claim is funny since revisionist history is all the rage

I saw this on TV and keked

its the truth though

It's not though. Santo El Faggo built dirigibles mostly. Wasn't till after the Wright Brothers made their successful flight did he try it out

Why didnt brazil have event for their greatest invention, the Brazilian Wax?????

Clinton is a known cuckold, his opinion is irrelevant compared to facts

Mfw I'm hammered lurking for six years first thread I've ever made topkekers just came off a ban for calling a dox on r9k never been on that beta board

I like how their ceremony stage was literally a model of a slum, complete with nig rigged power lines.

The country that throws shit covered toilet paper in a bin rather then flushing it down because the infrastructure blows dick expects us to believe that they invented flight even though the wright brothers flew in 1903 while Felipe flew in 1906

Dumont was a bro.
He doesnt deserve to be shittalked like this.
He's Pedro tier.

Actually the most significant new technology the Wright brothers made was an extremely lightweight and efficient combustion engine that powered their plane. They combined that with a century of ongoing aerodynamics research they cultivated from many unrelated sources. What they did was massively important for the entirety of the field of aerodynamics, so fuck off you dirty hue.

Burgers, did you guys never wondered why you all call your flying machines "planes"?

Only thing they flu before anyone else was a Zika

Why did they pass through? Was there a Muslim dick that needed sucking?

because it is a shortened version of 'airplane' which is derived from the french 'aƩroplane' which was cobbled together from the greek 'aer' and either latin 'planus' or greek 'planos'.

I'm sure you're ready to provide a source that claims 'planes' is actually derived from the brazillian jungle monkey 'ooga booga'

Did the Wrights not fly sans-catapult before this Brazillian?

Turkey now walking through smiles on faces at gunpoint

>because the wright bros had no witnesses wow
you know the deal

Pics or didnt happend faggots

What a night that chap just used the word (((enrichment))) in his speech nearly lost it the memes are real

Nevermind, I thought I would BTFO everyone here due to similarities between "planes" and "planar" (gliding).
Turns out I was just talking shit as usual.