Literally the only athlete strong enough to hold the flag pole from the bottom end with one hand and keep it straight

>literally the only athlete strong enough to hold the flag pole from the bottom end with one hand and keep it straight

Rest of the world, are you even trying?

/fit/

that guy behind him looks so fucking happy

i can never be a normie

I know right? What makes normies so happy?

>Brits showing it really is all about mentality
Bet he imagined it was a nice cock from one of them tanned youth running rampant around the isles

Ignorance is bliss

>60%
loved the diversity of your delegation

>That's the UK's best athlete

Social skills which allow them to maintain friendships and romantic relationships.

Lack of self-awareness. They just do things, like an animal does, without thinking about everything beforehand.

Not pictured: the flag he's holding. Pic related.

>Michael Phelps needed both arms to hold the flag cuz it was too heavy for his murican spaghetti arms

the scots have been proper cunts of late regarding the union with us english

makes me feel happy seeing a scot wave the jack

Good genetics (note: this doesnt mean model, it just means they are generally fine looking people) with normal upbringings

I miss some diversity there !
Why cant he be black, muslim, female, transgender or a guinea pig ?
Why so racist, Nigel, dont you know its 2016 ?

Brock Turner could hold it desu

The anglo holding the flag looks slow expecting him to say hodor or something.

That paki\dirty brown clueless happy guy in the background england truly diverse.

i feel like participating in a once in a lifetime event you've trained your whole life for would do it

Michael Phelps has Marfan Syndrome you fucking dick.

They have the mental development of girls. They abide by the laws of "if I'm confused or in trouble just keep smiling and talking about some show I saw on TV to cover up the fact that I have nothing to say". They do this for so long throughout their lives they become conditioned by that state and become somewhat like dogs in the mental sense.

Normie here. Kissing girls, and going on adventures mostly.

All I saw were 10's coming from you inbred

Andy Murray

At least you tried

But he's Scottish

is that mother fucking real

Didn't you hear, Britain voted to be white again a few months ago

yep

did hungary show up yet?

>focusing on the disgusting niggers
There were whiter people on the back