ITALIANS ARE WHITE

ITALIANS ARE WHITE
I WILL NOT SIT HERE WHILE YOU BLASPHEME MY EUROPEAN BROTHERS
THEY CREATED EUROPE AND ARE THE LIFE BLOOD OF EUROPE
CALL THEM NON WHITE OR ARAB OR NEGRO ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL FUCKING KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU
THEY ARE WHITE

Moorish rape baby is on FIRE today

*click*

*hide thread*

*click*

I WILL FUCKING BREAK YOUR NOSE
YOU WILL NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT MY EUROPEAN BROTHERS
YOUR PROBABLY NOT EVEN WHITE
SOME NEGRO, ASIAN, JEW, MYSTERY MEAT WHO SEETHES WHEN HE SEES THE PROUD ITALIAN PEOPLE AND IS FACED WITH HOW SUBHUMAN HE IS RESORTS TO TRY BRINGING THEM DOWN TO HIS LEVEL
EVERY SINGLE ITALIAN IS WHITE
EVEN THE SOUTHERNMOST SICILIANS ARE WHITE
FUCKING MALTESE ARE WHITE AS WELL
THE NUTSACK OF THE SWARTHIEST SOUTHERN ITALIAN HAS MORE EUROPEAN HISTORY, CULTURE, TRADITION AND PRESTIGE THEN YOUR 56% MUTTLAND HAS IN ITS ENTIRETY

But 4chins told me they aren't white so they mustn't be. The only objective standard of whiteness is pic related

they are non whites who hate italian people
they have an inferiority complex when it comes to them

`white' is a yank meme term
being western European is what matters you filthy slavic subhuman

someone find me that "you're not huwhite" pic of all the alt-right stormfags in their glorious huwhiye ethnostate

cmon i know one of you has it

what does that have to do with anything?
Italians are white and European
the terms are interchangeable

lol I'm sure they're not serious. My parents are actually from Italy but I don't cause a fuss. The memes are funny regardless

Terrone you Albanian kike you better settle the FUCK down before i shove my cock through your skull made of ground beef

they arent "funny" they genuinely believe that Italians are not white when they are
they look nothing like arabs or Latin Americans
i dont know who that is

anyone can sniff your anti-italian bait from a mile away

*slips my cock into your eyesocket*

eh wehraboos can think whatever they like; doesn't matter. I know my skin is white.

Yes, Italians are white. As you can see in this picture, they are identical to other Europeans such as Germans or French.

THOSE ARE FUCKING GYPSIES

If you are gonna say every Italian who looks non-white isn't Italian, you would have to remove 80% of Italians from Italy.

those look like the latinos i've fucked from grindr

Das right kids, Italians aren't white, but we snowniggers wuz Romans n' sheeit!

FUCK OFF EVERY SINGLE ITALIAN IS WHITE

No, I just don't buy this idea that all European nations fall within the white race. Before America imported millions of South Europeans/ Eastern Europeans it was well understood that term described the North Western European phenotype.

white means European

does this mean that POC began european expansionism/genocide in the new world?

Why would it? The Spaniards described themselves as blancos, I don't have a problem with that. Just like Arabs described themselves as white in relation to most of their continent.

Doesn't mean that the Nordic word white relates to every European of all shades. This was all understood under the "three races of Europe" theory that was completely mainstream in the Anglo world prior to mass immigration of Southern Europeans into America.

slavs, latins, nordics, and celtics are all white and european

i see your point. come to think of it, a persian/lebanese/syrian person next to a full blooded congolese or aztec would be very white in comparison.

neither of those groups are white and none of them look italian

yes they do

no they dont