DA CLOCK MAKER

CLOCK BOY IS BACK IN THE NEWS AND BACK IN TEXAS

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/a-year-ago-ahmed-mohamed-became-clock-boy-now-he-cant-escape-that-moment/2016/08/02/2b8650be-484b-11e6-bdb9-701687974517_story.html

nbcdfw.com/news/local/Clock-Teen-Ahmed-Mohamed--389342271.html

townhall.com/columnists/katiekieffer/2016/07/11/clock-boy-messes-with-texas-n2190886

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/clock-boy-ahmed-mohameds-life-in-suburban-texas-todaythis-has-been-rimmed/2016/08/02/7a858cb4-5829-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_gallery.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGit-XltUB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where it, clockmed has returned

More like cock boy

Kek!

He looks like an actual teenager now. Has it been that fucking long?

he looks radicalized as fuck better watch out

Family got robbed in Sudaniggerland so they had to come home?

think they found out he's dumb

>the articles are still pushing that it was a "home made clock"

Lol wtf. This kid is a psycho

Don't talk to my son or his clock ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=aGit-XltUB4

>2015
Fug im old XD

WHY DIDNT THE LITTLE SHIT STAY OUT OF AMERICA. i thought his faggot family made a big deal out of leaving america because of the intolerance here

Dude fabricates cpus without $80million optical lithography equipment, bro.

Texas is the mecca of love, tolerance and understanding compared to all of the Muslim world

kek, i thought i was the only one who didnt understand how his 'invention' was getting praise from faggots like zuchiniberg

My sides

what do you mean? he invented a new use for a clock. putting it inside of other shit.

oh and if you say that the other shit happens to make it look like a bomb then you my friend are a dirty fucking racist.

lol wat

because suckerberg only knows some codemonkey-tier programming and thinks everything with wires and mainboards must be magic

He's going to kill his dad when he figures out that he ruined his life and only used him to get publicity.

He's only praised because he's brown. If a white guy smashed open a clock and brought it to school and got in trouble for interrupting class, he'd just get suspended.

Where's the rock one

>das it mane

>Where's the rock one
better with sound tbqh

Did he ever change out of that fucking NASA shirt?

Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed, a former POLITICIAN who works for a Sufi indoctrination camp, uses his own son as a career advancement, revenue-generation, and self-promotion tool by telling him to stuff the innards of a clock into a box so that it looks like a bomb and take it to school in the hopes of triggering a serious response to capitalize on. School administrators take the bait, not expecting this sort of utter fuckery. "It's just a clock bro" and the rest is history.

Top kek

Good ol clockboy. He definitely brought some good content for Sup Forums to use

>“I want to help change Texas for a better state,” Mohamed gushed to the media. Specifically, he wants to help Texans “admit their mistakes.” One such mistake was supposedly denying him the “opportunity” to “learn my religion.”

Get this fucking durkadurka out of my state.

[spoiler]select all images with a store front[/spoiler]

well, i'm retarded.

loolol is this real

sauce?

I want to fucking punch this kid in the face.

>has-been-rimmed

Oh my!

NOPE. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU LITTLE SHIT GO BACK TO EUROPE

I hope he gets bullied hardcore.

Do you think he's actually intelligent? I mean, he literally just took apart a clock and put it in a small briefcase.

>The most annoying picture of all time

He isn't. He was offered to go to some magnet school in Qatar, now 9 months later he's back in Texas. So guess what happened.

looks like obamas son desu senpai

>Do you think he's actually intelligent?

Smart enough to manipulate the media, get his 15 mns of fame just by playing the muslim card.

This goes out to everyone who says that America won't turn into Europe. Were all cucked.