nothing

zhangs and kenjis

This but unironically

You.

>uses Seattle OS
>probably Californian web browser
>bombs hawaii
Remember when Japan thought it could invade this? Haha
But tbqh, all the aircraft hangars the military made where I live in the 1940s because of you are A E S T H E T I C af, thanks Japan.

>Alaska and Hawaii grouped in with Washington, Oregon, and California

spics

high gdp
cultural output

also I dont hate the midwest if thats what this is about

Kikes

there's a cultural war between the coast and the inland of the 3 mainland states

J*w York and her disgusting worst coast sisters sending their filth to Glorious West Coast.

It always amuses me when the richest state (California) is also the state where wh*Te mutts are a minority.

Coincidence? I think not

Absolutely nothing

Whites are a minority in Texas and Hawaii as well
>tfw white but only dated Latinas
>if I ever get married, it'll probably be to a Latina

6th largest economy

interesting that asians (south and east), persians, armenians, latinos, and a smaller proportion of whites are pretty much running the show down there now.

It's fulll of vile and disgusting waste of oxygen and matter anglos.

I cannot wait for Kim to annihilate those disgusting creatures.

Kill yourself, Alphonse.

-en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lai_Đại_Hàn

And hope he nukes UK too.

Japan wasn't able to reach the coast and wipe out the disgusting west coast.

YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT.

You're a lesser species. That's why your people are still rolling around in the mud and can't even accomplish what white people accomplished 2000 years ago.

It's time to accept it.

56%

me too fren

>highest gdp and hdi in the entire country
>if california decided to leave the union tomorrow it'd be one of the most socioeconomically advanced nations in the world
>home of the best food in the us

lmao why u jelly
>

alphonse's got a point tho

It would be successful until everyone starved because of the lack of federal aid.

Rather than that it's the one that doesn't follow internet meme ideologies about race and actually embraces multiculturalism in order to expand their economy while also americanizing their foreigners.

>federal aid
My favorite meme

Homeless. And it's not just that. Give it another 20-30 years and the entire west coast will be Californized. The people of Oregon and Washington will eventually lose their culture and identity.

What went wrong?