This is what every girl our age is doing on a Saturday night while we sit on here what went wrong?

This is what every girl our age is doing on a Saturday night while we sit on here what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SG6aBsqYfCg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lai_Đại_Hàn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the gods of chance cursed us with a Y chromosome

why do you care?

legit would not enjoy that

Can never fathom why people enjoy the 'clubbing experience'

Looks grim

even if you were right behind her?

TBQHWYF those girls are losers and failures, but because you and everyone else is a desperate, fuck-thirsty, virgin, you are convinced they are not because you want to fuck them.

Women who club etc. at 25 y/o and up, are absolute failures, and no sane or half not-retarded man, would ever think otherwise.

this

Clubbing is shit. You go a bit when you're 18 then everyone realises they hate it. The only people that stick around past that are the trashiest fucks you can imagine.

Once you hit 20, going out is more like going to bars or pubs or getting pissed at your mate's house

Good post

WTF i feel better now?

Virgin posts

t. bilel

You Chang, you do not feel better now. You're still a faggot.

Nah mate, only the most cultured people go out.

youtube.com/watch?v=SG6aBsqYfCg

I'm in my early 30's but lost my virginity when I was 17. So whatever, Mutumbo.

this song is awesome

>gf visiting her family for winter break
>get a text from her a few minutes ago to check out a funny thread on Sup Forums

What thread was it?

Blergh. All those bare armpits must have stank.

I'm here reading your post

ughhh

Where are the dicks?

Fucking big black KARA BOGA bulls.

fucking why. talk about a waste of time. go outside and get some dick

eww

Not true OP.
With a female our age right now and the only thing she’s doing is taking all my money

They're socializing, we're socializing.

They're acting like shameless faggots, we're acting like shameless faggots.

What are you trying to point out exactly OP?

It's crazy how much more fun and exciting the average girl's life is compared to that of the average guys'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lai_Đại_Hàn

>THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM!
Very european.

Meh, I've had my fare share of that already and I'm on vacations and trying to rest while scratching my balls all day

>our age
She seems to be considerably younger than I am

>flag
t. Mammadou Obongo

I'm fine with myself

truth tough

This. I clubbed every weekend from 18-19, fading off towards the 20, and I've been at a club like 2 times since, 23 now.

Recently I've started to take weekends without drinking, as it's starting to bore me, which I think is the natural way to go about life. I plan to have a gf by age 25, and a kid at 26-27. Girls are much more likely to settle with a guy, if he isn't drinking every week.

When I have a hot gf, I usually take them to a club. It's fun to be the king of the ball so to speak, and you find out what kind of woman you have.

>The only people that stick around past that are the trashiest fucks you can imagine.

My circle of friends consists of highly educated people and professional athletes aged 25-30 and we go clubbing a few times a year to check out the new 18yo grills.

Oh yeah, we're totally way trashier than some nerds in a taiwanese web weaving forum

Yea also great when your gf goes home with a black buck

>every girl
Get in touch with reality again and stop your "muh robot" r9k-shit.

>we're totally way trashier than some nerds in a taiwanese web weaving forum
Well you're here aren't you

>aged 25-30 and we go clubbing a few times a year to check out the new 18yo grills.
>Oh yeah, we're totally way trashier than some nerds in a taiwanese web weaving forum
Larping is embarrassing, bad larping is tragic.

I can't have a successful circle of friends if I happen to like web weaving instructions? That's racist man

That's not the trashy part, think before you larp.

Why do you care so much? If you're looking for a good wife, go to place where you'd expect to find one like a local church.
Let the degenerates be degenerates, don't bother.

Are gender ratios really like this? Maybe I do have a chance after all?

Lol jk, all 10 of them will go home with Chad