Moon knight #4 storytime

time for one of the best if not the best marvel comic right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEJjASV20kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am starting to think this is not as comikino as i tought it was

What shit taste. Lemire's writing on this is mediocre to bad. It's saving grace is Smallwood's art.

it actually becomes comickino later

LOOK BACK IN ANGER!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QEJjASV20kc

No it doesn't.

what did he mean by this?

Marc isn't Marc

>what did he mean by this?
Weak cliffhanger, considering all the illusions Seth is throwing his way since #1

and thats all
hope you liked it

GAY DOWN!

GAY DOWN!

>The ancient Egyptians believed that a human soul was made up of five parts: the Ren (name), the Ba (personality), the Ka (vital spark), the Sheut (shadow), and the Ib (heart). In addition to these components of the soul there was the Ha (human body)

This shit is why Moony's my favourite street-level hero.

We already had comikino MK. It was the last run.
Nobody should have expected this to be better. But it's still great.

Oh, Marc. What is it with you and faces? Wacky.

NO NOT FRENCHIE
FUCK YOU JEFF ;_;

I feel like this has filename potential.

>Marc only has 4
shit

SHUT DOWN SOCIAL MEDIA, NOW!

So, new villain, or one of Marc's old ones in disguise? Or something else?

>"You're Moon Knight. And I am too."

Jean-Paul one of the few decent men in the MU: RIP

>one of the best if not the best marvel comic right now
Talk about damning with faint praise...

No, Vision is the best.

Lemire is such a fucking bore, though. I don't know how you can say anything he writes is ever the "best" anything.

cute

I could buy that over it being the real Marc or one of his villains dressed up as him, since he's wearing one of MK's older costumes rather than the one he uses nowadays.

Much better proper Moon Knight costume than the one from the previous run.

Whose the electric mohawk guy?

Claims to be Moon Knight. Cape doesn't form a moon shape. Clearly this guy is a fake.

His Animal Man's better than Morrison's. If only because it's actually an ANIMAL-MAN comic instead of universal metatext bs that could be shoved on any cape.
Your point stands though, Delano's was the best.

Ok, didn't see this one coming.

I didn't give it too much credit after the first 2 issues, and while the art and the writing isn't anything special yet, is still doing good, probably the best marvel comic right now along with The Vision.

That's some great information, thanks Sup Forumsmrade.

Fucking angry at this shit, it should have been Crawley

Smallwood's been channeling Sienkiewicz so fucking beautifully, i dont want him to leave the book

DAMN, that's fucking neat!

This comic is amazing as long as you don't read any of the speech bubbles.

GOAT costume right there using the right amount of black as a sort of negative space around his armor plates.

do you got anymore examples? thats sick

Is this as good as Ellis' short run?

No but it's fairly solid for all the people moaning about Lemiere and it's hands down Marvel's best looking book at the moment

FOOKN KLEGG CONT ALL FOOKN GLASS YE A SWER ON ME FOOKN GOD

No. Not even close.

F

You just admitted to having shit taste by claiming that Lemire's animal man run is anything but mediocre. Accounting for rotworld, it should be counted as straight up thrash.

>not reading this

>...I'm Moon Knight, you madman

Cover kind of sucks.

Does anyone think Antony Starr would be a good Marc Spector, for a potential Moon Knight Netflix show?

>HAWKEYE WAS HERE

lol.

Lemire writes Moon Knight? That's pretty neat. Moon Knight is the Animal Man of Marvel.

I thought he was holding a cigarette, but it's just his finger.

This entire arc so far makes no sense.

>not spoilering this page

What does that mean?

I can't believe they just did that so casually.

Thanks, OP.

Lunatic works better, for the pun/reference.

i really liked this issue, this run is finally gaining traction, i'm hyped now

Ellis's run isn't even good, the only thing about is the art. The story is just a bunch of random shit that happens, its just MK beating ppl up.

Bunn's runn was better.

I really like how the lights from the diner reflects on the sand.

Complete bullshit.

>muh events

Ellis' run was amazing.

Does MK have any *bad* runs? I've only read a few, but from what I gather it seems like his worst comics are still simply average, while his best are great

Bendis.

Bendis and Ellis.

Kavanagh, Bendis, Fist of Khonshu.

Or so I've been lead to believe.

>time for one of the best if not the best marvel comic right now
Aside from Vision is there really any worthy competition?

>Ellis's run isn't even good, the only thing about is the art.
Well the stories were light on dialogue, so the art being good was pretty key to success of the book. It was a nice approach for a modern cape book, the self contained stories were refreshing.

Has Morpheus done anything lately? Always been interested in him.

Ultimates>Ms Marvel>>>>>>Moon Knight

>Ellis

How does it feel to be wrong.

He hasn't been seen since Resurrection War back in 1998, though he was name dropped (along with a few other Moon Knight rogues) in the Black Specter issue of Ellis's run.

Has Bendis done anything good? Like I've heard some of his solo stuff is good, and his new Spider Man is pretty popular (however, doesn't mean good - Squirrel Girl is pretty popular), but I know Civil War II is pretty garbage, and his run on GoG is pretty universally hated. Why does Marvel suck his dick so much? Do his books sell well or something?

Yup, I remember that but he's a cool villain with an interesting power, always wondered why they couldn't make him a more powerful Doctor Strange villain too.

Anyway which villains are appearing in this run?

>Implying I was wrong.

Early Ultimate Spider-Man (when Peter was Spider-Man), had some decent arcs.

Only a few of the Egyptian Gods, so far.

Stained Glass Scarlet had a cameo in the first issue, though.

Has he done anything really good though? Like better than decent? I guess I just want to try to understand the appeal to him when a lot of people seem to hate him.

not that guy, ultimate spiderman IS great when peter is the protagonist, and his daredevil run is great too

Maybe I'll check those out! Although a) I've never read any of either of those series and b) I have no idea if they're good starting points for those comics