Time to move on to 8 chan

Hey everyone. It seems like Sup Forums is officially dead. Shill threads dominate. Shit-posting everywhere. We had a good run, but this place is more pozzed than the tenderloin at this point.

Seig heil comrades and continue to expose the nose.

Other urls found in this thread:

hewhomustnotbenamed/irc/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEVER GIVE IN TO THE SHILLS
If 4/pol/ goes to the shills, it'll be a major victory for the misinformation campaigns of the left. STAY AND FIGHT.

4/pol/ needs to do something about the janitors. Until we fix them it will only get worse. There is way too much shit-posting and shill threads. over the last week I might see one legitimate thread a week.

But most of us already do go there.

We just use you as our raid board because we can post dox and threads stay alive for days.

Example: the hookah hookup last year

I hear reddit has some pretty good moderation. Go check it out.

OP is a shill retard

> the chan where you get banned for posting anything the mods slightly disagree with
okay there op

reddit's /r/politics has been taken over by shills
all top posts are shill propaganda
we should select a few posts daily and upvote them so they reach its top page
>who gives a shit about reddit
i don't either but thousands of shills do and it's a good place to launch a counter attack

Actually most of the faggots who mod here now ARE from reddit

Tons of mods got exposed back when the GamerGate shit went down, fullch has a board where people were dropping IRC logs and mod info

Sup Forums's mod is a brony named Kazisho.

Good point.

How much are our janitors paid anyway?

They do it for free

However much CTR pays them

All mods on basically every board are confirmed shills. Remember when it was discovered Haven Luckenbill who modded Sup Forums also worked for EA? They use this place as leverage to shill for others.

thanks for "correcting the record." try harder faggot

Does no one on Sup Forums really know nothing at all about the mods? Christ how fucking new are you people?

this. 8ch net is trash. a guy without healthy fingers attempted to program extra features on the vichan engine, failed, hired a guy named Josh to do the extra features, he failed, hotwheels sold the site to Jim, and now it's establishment propaganda. How much more clearly can we say "don't go there"?

The mods have been on high alert deleting and banning anyone who posts the Clinton Foundation emails

Go to the archive and search "@correctrecord.org"

They only delete things this fast when people discovered something they don't want people knowing about, it's legit

Mods are confirmed CTR shills and you cuckold faggots sit back sniffing your own asscracks while Sup Forums burns, you impotent cuckold faggots are useless, sasuga neo-Sup Forums.

Say what you will about 8/pol/ but they dont have near the amount of shill threads we are currently seeing

Fuck off 8 chan fag. You guys are gay.

Some of us just don't care enough to get caught up in your gay tifs.

THE SHILLS WANT YOU OFF THE BOARD SO THEY CAN TAKE OVER!

I MADE A THREAD ABOUT THIS YESTERDAY. IGNORE AND SAGE!

Fuck that. Stay and make shills eat shit.

More info on this please

wheelies never owned 8ch, only the software and few licenses.

Jim betrayed the little brain man for refusing to sell us out.

Boris told me 2ch iz tru chan

Because you're a newfag cuckold who has no idea what Sup Forums used to be like

We didn't used to take this shit, you lazy Gen Z faggots are too fucking useless to even do anything about the CTR and Clinton Foundation when someone is kind enough to drop the dox for you

hewhomustnotbenamed/irc/index.html

Start there, plenty of mod info on that site

I expected to see a French flag on your post

Cowards abandon their homeland!

Do not allow them to shift the demographic. We live here, they can never out-shitpost us. Eventually they will run out of resources if shill, or lose interest if reddit. As it always is.

You can't just cede ground to the shills. It's just like white flight. If you leave, you're just allowing them to take over one of the most influential areas of the internet.

Then help do something about it faggot

Why are mods so scared of those Clinton Foundation and CTR email addresses getting out? Meanwhile the rest of the underage newfags on Sup Forums are too busy posting in their Sup Forums tier Kek thread derailing and Australia vs Canada slide threads

Sup Forums has been fucking neutered

Someone literally collected all the info needed and you faggots are too lazy/scared to do anything

You think it bothers them? You make their income. Only possible with an unmoderated shithole like this.

Their resources have to go somewhere. Let them stay here and shill eachother into oblivion thinking they're disrupting us. We should be on twitter anyway focusing on outreach.

They think this place really matters when we have many other places we can use in the same way. The goal needs to be the election, not saving Sup Forums. After all, Sup Forums will be fine after Trump wins and they all leave.

Get on the Sup Forums irc and bitch about it until something happens. That's what everyone else does when they want a containment board, and it works.

>then do something about it

I implicitly am by continuing to contribute on Sup Forums during this time instead of being a faggot and leaving just because some shit-tier shills entered our safe space.

This is OUR turf, and abandoning it is the e-version of cucking.

>shill threads continue to dominate

i guess that's why your thread is doing so well

This, 100% this

By replying to them you're only legitimizing them

Make them scared to ever come here again, that's what this site was like in 2005

You're doing fucking nothing. Shills keep shitting up the board under mod approval, shill email addresses keep getting swiftly deleted, and neo-Sup Forums doesn't even fucking notice what is happening

This could have already been stopped if nu-Sup Forums weren't such pussies

>do something about it
REEEEEEEEEEEEing and countershitposting is like trying to karate fight a river
ignore and report those threads, use sage if you feel like you have to REEEEEEEEEEEEE a little
stop being so new and or autist

>hewhomustnotbenamed/irc/index.html
Problem loading page?

Jesus you whine like a woman.

Im here arent I?

>report

Top fucking lel newfag. Mods are on their fucking side retard. They fucking shit the entire board up the other day, all day long. Mods are covering their tracks, deleting their email info and banning anyone who reports the threads. Fucking retarded child.

c
h

Or google 8 c h board IRC logs

Coward. Defend your board. We only need to outlast them until the election is over.

Fuck off shill. You're here forever wether you like it or not.

they tried this in 2014 too, nobody cares about your shitty fake-chan.

Nah, fuck off. I hang out here, im not leaving because some posters are godawful. Demographics do not go backwards, faggot. If you give the ground, you never get it back.

They are making chump change, and in fact the more they post, the more they are paid, the faster they will leave because the money runs out that much quicker.

Yes, goyim. Go to some place without any recognition instead of posting here where people might see it. It's what Hitler would have done!

Oh cripplechan/irc/index
Alright thanks
Bump
whynotuseboth.mexicanjpg

you sound like a fucking babby
mods go from gods to shit to gods to shits over and over again
but youre welcome to run away to another chang if you want, or REEEEEEEEEEE until your E button collapses-idgaf

Newfag

dat flag tho

God this irc info is horrible

this site's amazing still fighting the system like when we were young spoiled brats, while the globalists try and brainwash us, makes me proud to be a part of this generation of lazy good for nothing autists

be the change you want to see in the world

why dont you do it you lazy bastard im not some underage newfag lol, i remember the old days of the net quite well, and i hear you, that beautiful place is gone...but why dont you put the same effort you put into this thread into spreading the word..really you just have to be clever and you can do a lot with the internet these days..look at all these families doing vlogs and using SEO and making hundreds of thousand a year..there are ways to manipulate the internet in your favor, even with censorship(think that with open gates video for example which was taken back but youtube got cucked so they had to put it back).

taken down*

Do you faggots do this to get people to hate 8ch or something?

In the wise words of commander peter quincy taggert... NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER SURRENDER.

What's wrong you queer? Are you upset because your precious little "safe space" was violated? This board is dedicated to free speech. If you can't handle the banter, then fuck off to stromfront.

>Everyone clear so I can move my shit in

Nice try Shlomo

This

get rid of imkamphy and I might go back there

until then, fuck off

Yeah fuck safe spaces. Shills can bring it. They are the next generation of Sup Forumsack after all. Remember what brought us here in the first place.p

>Sup Forums's mod is a brony named Kazisho.

and he's a nigger-loving faggot who banhammers me for 'racism' every fucking few weeks

I try to speak about the threat and it is called spam by moderator treats. What chan do I goto to avoid moderator threats. I just got back from 8 chan

That's right goy, surrender.