I don't get why the fuck people adopt

I don't get why the fuck people adopt.

It's literal cuckoldry.

Fucking hell, are you cunts the dumbest country or what?

Some people adopt to raise the perfect sex slaves. Why do you think the cute kids are the only ones who get adpted?

That motherfucker there is raising some top grade brown boipucci and cunny.

They're just couples who love each other but can't have children, so they adopt.

if I had enough money to not care i would totally have some sort of ranch where I'd raise kids to be smart and productive

Like the Neverland Ranch?

I don't know, maybe to help unfortunate children and give them a chance at life?

Doing charity makes them feel good about themselves.

you should only adopt if you re a male and want to create a little cum slut and have childrens with her without the dangers of incest

> Mexico

Experience?

Tardo leaf.

Altruism =\= cuckoldry

It isnt though, whats wrong with helping a kid out, its not like youre being pushed to do so by some slut you married who steals your money.

"I altruistically let the niggers plow my wife as otherwise they would never get to fuck a white women!"

Are you retarded, leaf?

Adoption is letting an abandoned child have an otherwise normal life.

Jew propaganda; have you ever seen some clever man/woman adopting a nigger? Me neither.

I am 25 year old all-Russian man married to a 24 year old Jewish woman by some standards - mother is half Jewish, father is a German man. We have two kids of our own(almost two year old twins) and adopted a girl from Nepal and a boy from Eritrea. I am a sound technician at major cinema company in Central Europe, she is a clinical psychologist fresh of the university. We both had pretty wild sexual past and experimented with drugs, studied hard and partying till the morning and when we met at the ages of 21 and 20 respectively we started to grow out of that lifestyle. We started doing physical and outdoors activities instead. We married quick and started a family. Rest is a history. We are social democrats who value reasonable oversight in economy with the merit-based welfare, friendly immigration for highly-skilled migrants needed for economy with a top-tier vetting system, state support for science, medicine, sport, nature, military and education. We oppose Islam, low-skilled mass-migration, censorship, foreign aid, political correctness, quotas, lobbying and uncontrolled surveillance. So we are certainly not cucked politically and mentally. We just picked from those places because in our Land line for adoption is more than two years and we visit Nepal for the mountain climbing, and Eritrea and Ethipia for ancient civilizational sights quite often.

Adoption is a band-aid fix that doesn't address the root problem. It's akin to giving food aid to Africa.

The child is likely doomed anyway, especially if you are adopting some random foreign kid and hoping they and there descendants will accumulate into the society.

Adoption should be for when a tragedy occurs in the family and another family member takes them in. People are shopping for kids to either virtue signal or as an attempt (that will fail) to ease the pain of being unable to have children of there own.

adoption is fine as long as the child is the same race as the parents

Why race has to be the same?

God wills the races to be separate.

you don't want the child growing up thinking he isn't the same as his parents or hes left out of family reunions. that shit will fuck with the kids social skills in the long run

They get off on the moral high.

>Not adopting children that you can marry off to your own children so they're 100% compatible

Out of race adoption bothers me in the sense that it seems like it's more about the parents making a social statement than just adopting a child in need. I was out at dinner last week and there was a white couple with 5 children, all different races. Looked ridiculous.

We don't believe in God.
Well, surrounded by well off people who care about you and invest in your decent upbringing. Doesn't really go wrong.
Most kids grow up without issues. At least in Germany and Finland.
Genocidal self-hating like those evanmorons in picture did...sure. But we have two white kiddos of our own and couldn't adopt German kids because a fucking line in our Land is two freaking years. Nepal is a place we visit and people have good genes there, Eritrea and Ethopia is where we vacay and archo outside of the West. So we have sort of connection to those places.

The effects are the same whether you believe in God or not.

Shit, that girl gonna get raped. The boys too maybe.

Christianity is cuckoldry.

What are gay people supposed to do if they can't afford artificial insemination and a surrogate or that new technology thing that will soon be released where they make a "male egg" and the baby is biologically the child of two men.

Better a cuckold than a sodomite desu

Schwulen are not supposed to have kids.

One of my best friends from back in the day adopts. He and his wife are white. One of his adopted kids is Hispanic Mexican, and the rest are white. And they're all well-adjusted kids, plus my friend and his wife are conservative as fuck. Nothing inherently wrong with adopting outside your race.

>Nepal is a place we visit and people have good genes there
>Good genes there

It is the White Mans burden to lift the lesser races from savagery.

The incest makes it hotter

How is providing a better life for someone destined to become a failure cuckoldry? How do kids even have anything to do with a fetish?

cuckoldry is wasting time and effort taking care of kids that aren't yours.

Colonialism is the Japhites curse and will lead to their ruin. It created globalism and near universal animosity towards them (however unjustified).

The lesser races remain backwards savages, and whites have been reduced to foul degenerates who export their degeneracy which is a fate far worse.

I have met a black Haitian girl who was adopted by a white christian family. Literally one of the nicest person I have ever met.

Honesty OP as long as the want for adoption comes from an honest place and not white guilt I really don't see the problem.

You're profoundly retarded if you think your anecdotal experiences is representative of the person let alone the whole.

And being "nice" means jack shit.

How is raising a child a waste of time?

My plan:
Too lazy to find and spend resources on girl so:
a) obtain mail order bride
b) adopt kid with her
c) if situation requires, divorce order bride
d) become single not father
e) be perfectly sincere bout my plan to all parties involved

I believe there is no cuckery in my plan

>leaf
>talking about cuckoldry

If you want an additional child, but your wife is already 40-50, she might give birth to an autist due to the deterioration of ova. You could just cherry pick an abandoned kid who is not genetically screwed up (but may be psychologically traumatized).

I would only adopt if something happened to a friend or relative and I was the only one to care for the child. That's honorable. Adopting some 3rd world black kid like buying a puppy is degenerate though.

White guilt cucks with a savior complex. "See? Because of me the little mud child gets to grow up in a nice affluent white environment instead of a third world brown shithole! Aren't I great?"

Truly pathetic.

Loneliness. If I never find a wife (and considering no girl has even spoken to me since high school and I am 25 now, my prospects aren't looking good), I will seriously consider adopting a kid.

I had such a shitty childhood growing up. I know how tough it is to have parents that don't care about you and I am experiencing the consequences of parental negligence firsthand as an antisocial retard now. Saving another child from that fate would make my life worthwhile, whether it was mine or not.

Looks like someone found out they were adopted

I think it's almost impossible to be accepted for adoption as a single man, though

Are you Batman? Name the kid you adopt Richard "Dick" Wayne _____

Virtue signaling
Pass on wisdom if sterile
Jean val Jean loneliness (he should have find a wife imho)
To exploit if legal or practical