LORD BENDIS GotG ride never ends (confirmed staying post CWII)

Guardians of Earth confirmed
>I also like the idea of the Guardians stuck on Earth for a while. I've been wanting to have some "Star Trek IV"-style fun with them.

Peter Quill and Kitty Pryde remaining as the main focus of the book confirmed
>Also the most controversial aspect of the title is Peter Quill and Kitty Pryde. That will continue to be controversial. They are the "Will they? Or won't they?" couple of the Marvel Universe; the Sam and Diane; the "Moonlighting." So for people who love to hate that or hate to love it, it will be there for you.

They also had a reunion just once to talk about the book, and it was for Kitty pryde (HAHAHAHAHA). Bendis doing whatever he wants in the book confirmed.
>Also Shadowcat will do the most disgusting thing she's ever done in issue #10. It's the first time on the book where we had a meeting about it.

Guardians being a book for little kids confirmed
>I purposefully write "Guardians" for any age, and by that I mean anyone could pick it up and enjoy it without being punished for not reading other books. It's rip roaring adventure and it's the book that I'm more aware of kids Reading

Even Bendis hated Angela's solo confirmed
>(after ignoring a question if Sera will be back) So I hoped I would get to write (Angela) again and then when her series wrapped up I immediately got a call asking, "Would you like Angela back?" And I was like, "I never wanted to let her go.

comicbookresources.com/article/bendis-guardians-of-the-galaxy-pick-a-civil-war-ii-side-while-grounded-on-earth

>Even Bendis hated Angela's solo confirmed
So Angela: Queen of Lel (written by Evil Marguerite Bennett) had to be axed.

Comic books are awful.

pls stop marvel
I just want cosmic marvel back and in good hands

But Kitty was safe from the Terrigen mists in space

Now Bendis' favorite Jew will be sterilized

>Kitty still on GoTG
I kinda like her but that because i have been reading old stories with her and not the recent stuff

>GoTG on earth

Well it seems cosmic marvel is deader than x-men.
The GoTG will be full of crossover with avengers, Miles and deadpool and None of your epics adventures in space will comeback.

Hell even silver suffer is dealing with earth stuff.

WHO READS THIS SHIT? WHO ACTUALLY PAYS FOR THIS WORTHLESS DRECK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM?

Why don't you folks read some good marvel?
Like pic related

Kids and teens

He's finally done something good.

What a random suggestion.

>Bendis GotG will continue
>while the sales of all other GotG books languish

>Bendis uses asspull
>it's super effective
>Kitty Pryde is now 100% safe while the other muties keep dying

The memories...what a bizarre comic

hehe you guys are alright

dont go to the marvel bullpen tomorrow

Alright guys it's time to stop buying Marvel period. I'm going full DC at this point and bitching to everybody in my LCS who will listen. Bendis has to be stopped.

MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION!
Will Valerio Schiti stay on the book & continue to be wasted?

the only reasonable among the sea of shitposting

Well, it sells pretty well and Bendis says in this interview that he writes it as an all-ages book (which is bullshit but whatever) so I'm guessing

>all my favorite artists get wasted on Bendis
Someone please stop this madman.

As if that will change anything. Bendis will work for peanuts.

>Guardians of the Galaxy
>No longer in space

How much do you wanna bet that Bendis will do like a bunch of other modern writers and act like Drax is an alien unfamiliar with Earth customs even though he's actually an enhanced human?

So let me get this straight. Kitty was out in space and NEVER bothered calling her friends to find out what's going on? We know for a fact that the GoTG have communicators (Bendis himself showed them), so her not knowing about the M-Pox is inexcusable.

Man its fucking weird. Before New 52 I was swinging into DC comics,after that I shifted to marvel....

Now the pendellum is swinging the other way.

Fucking hell why can't we get good cape shit from both companies?

Bendis fans and movie fans

So plenty of people

BENDISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS