Aussie here

Aussie here...

So Australia has pretty much fallen.
Less than 50% of our nation comes from an Anglo-Saxon or Germanic background now. Whereas before it was 85-89%.

Something like more than 30% of 'Australians' are born overseas.

I've had a lot of Greek, Polish, French, Pakistani, Indian, you name it, tell me that Australia was never a white country... apparently people have forgotten Australian citizens didn't have a choice in the removal of the White Australia policy.
That decision was made by freemasons who run our Government.
The freemasons openly admit they run Australia.

In fact recently I met a Pakistani Muslim who converted a white woman to Islam, and attempted to explain to me why is he 'Aussie' even though he was not born here.

We're constantly reminded that we 'stole' this land, even though the entire world knows Australia was started by Freemasons, who are nothing short of lonely white men who have been convinced by Jews of some magical architect, and follow the instructions of Israel to the letter.

How obvious is it now to Sup Forums that Australias white Australia policy was nothing short of a trap?

Our birthrate is now below replacement.

#whiteGenocide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1cPvIb0saM
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091101101427AANHmMN
indexmundi.com/australia/demographics_profile.html
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-05/new-film-down-under-tackles-infamous-cronulla-riots-with-comedy/7693638
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I've had a lot of Greek, Polish, French, Pakistani, Indian, you name it, tell me that Australia was never a white country.
>Greek, Polish, French
why?

>The freemasons openly admit they run Australia.
Do we now? Which ones?

Fucked if I know why.
I'd dare say the Polish still hate Germanics. It's a long time feud.

Greeks are part Arab anyway, Ottomans raped them. They do you think Greeks no longer have blonde hair blue eyes?
Greeks here though seem to be split.
Some Greeks support Golden Dawn, other Greeks support Multiculturalism and Muslim invaders.

Aussies are full into property investment and flipping so they get the gooks in to makes the prices high as possible like they do in Vancouver. The average white Australian is a treasonous faggot, going extremely out of his way to sell his country out.

When they say White, they mean Anglo Saxon Celtic

Aussies have always been cunts to pretty much everyone from europe except brits, scots and drunks (irish)
youtube.com/watch?v=I1cPvIb0saM

But now when the bogan is threatened, they want to ally up with european people, and pretend they are one happy family

What a joke, their only "cuisine" is vegemite

Where will the next White Colony be?

Antarctica?

>Aussies have always been cunts to pretty much everyone from europe except brits, scots and irish
Because that's who Australians are. Anyone else is just squatting.

>censoring bantz

what a fucking travesty

>Greeks are part Arab anyway, Ottomans raped them. They do you think Greeks no longer have blonde hair blue eyes?

Genetics tell a different story

And thats why Euro migrants call you squatters on abo land, not because they think abo culture is superior, but because you are ignorant hypocrites

That might mean more if it were coming from a white person.
Besides, you can't squat on terra nullis.

Cape Colony. Who do you think is buying all those Angolan arms?

anglo saxxons would be still eating raw meat in caves to this very day if not for the greeks/romans

At least migrants don't come to australia as convicts kek

>anglo saxxons would be still eating raw meat in caves to this very day if not for the greeks/romans
Okay? I mean, that's ahistorical, but whatever floats your boat.
>At least migrants don't come to australia as convicts kek
Nor did most Australians.

that video always disturbs me

Anglos are part Mediterranean in blood. Most anglos are olive skinned at least a little bit, also

Ditto for Scots and Irish

Source on this retarded notion? And are you applying this to Celts as well?

Mediterraneans are the gods of authoritarian right, let us jjust take it from here bud

get the fuck out then cunt

Umm source is open eyes. Romans settled throughout Great Britain, also. The Celts intermixed with them. This is historical fact. London and many other towns in Great Britain were founded by the Romans. Also Roman refugees and abducted slaves ended up in Ireland. I have often picked Irish as being Italian.

Pic related

also related

Most English don't have actual white skin
But if they do, they look incredibly pasty and unhealthy

>Umm source is open eyes.
Poor bait/10.

Australia is still 92% white
just because you live in the sydney or melbourne doesnt mean the rest of us do

i love this country

>pic related

imagine if this was anywhere else lmfao

You are just fucking ignorant, bogan trash. Why do you think there are so many threads on /pol about the anglos lack of whiteness? Half of the English at least are olive, and same with the Scots, Irish and Welsh

Enjoy Home and Away

>Why do you think there are so many threads on /pol about the anglos lack of whiteness?
Shitposting is more reliable than genetic mapping, aye.
>Half of the English at least are olive, and same with the Scots, Irish and Welsh
You should go to the UK some time. It really is beautiful. Just avoid Londonistan.
>Enjoy Home and Away
Whoa whoa, there is a line to how harsh we can get on here, kaffir.

Read this, if you can read

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091101101427AANHmMN

What are you talking about OP?

My grandparents came from Greece literally during the "Keep Australia White" policy.

>Genetic mapping, reliable

whew lad

Apparently according to 'haplogroups' n shiieeet, Italians and Greeks are mostly unrelated, although they look virtually the same. Lots of Brits have Mediterranean looks. Much more so than say Germans, although Germans are mostly not blond. My grandfather was Irish/Scottish, and had jet black hair and Mediterranean looks. Most of the so-called black Irish are like this

>if you can read
It is tough to read when laughing that hard.

Decent trolling, but not as good as the other guy.

>Less than 50% of our nation comes from an Anglo-Saxon or Germanic background

Look at the bright side - only 50% of your nation comes from criminals.

Anglos are more olive than white. People who actually live in the UK know this, so why stay ignorant? London was a major city before Germanics even came there.
Pic related was born in what is now England

The Cornish and Welsh were partly Romanized during the occupation, and were not genocided. They survived, under leaders like Arthur (a Roman name). Romans settled throughout Britannia, including in Scotland (Caledonia). Especially along the forts around the Antonine and Hadrianic walls

google olive skinned English and see how many hits you get

>Less than 50% of our nation comes from an Anglo-Saxon or Germanic background now. Whereas before it was 85-89%.

Lies, we were 88% european heritage last census

>Something like more than 30% of 'Australians' are born overseas.

Of which 2/3 are from the UK

>Our birthrate is now below replacement.

Wrong again

>In fact recently I met a Pakistani Muslim who converted a white woman to Islam, and attempted to explain to me why is he 'Aussie' even though he was not born here.

Things that never happened

What's the matter mate, need something to complain about? I'm guessing your Asian or at least a weeb because you didn't touch the real problem and even that is overstated.

Australia is headed in the same direction as every other Western country, but we have better control over our immigration and if public opinion changes we can stop it before its too late.

The Chinese are about 7% population and only own around 2% of real estate, there are already signs that public opinion is changing. Our net immigration is around 150-200k with very few illegals and Asians aren't big breeders either.

Our problems can still be fixed making up bullshit does nothing but demoralize and distract everyone from the real issues.

>People who actually live in the UK know this
Do we now? You're just getting a bit too repetitive to be amusing now, padawan. Hone your skills and try again.

You were always doomed to become a hodge-podge, frankly I'm surprised you weren't enriched by the Japanese in WW2.

>#whiteGenocide
abloo bloo, maybe the Chinese will at least educate your kids in the future.

You haven't provided a single fucking argument you inbred retarded bogan trash. Google olive skinned English and you will see that I am right, but continue arguing from your position of complete fucking ignorance Pauline, it amuses me

>itt nonwhite city dwellers talk shit about a country they'd have to leave the western suburbs to see

I dont have any problems with Polish or Greeks, I have freinds of both, the gooks I can live with I just wish there wasnt so many of them, but there is no way I can call any middle east scum Australian even if they are born here they have no redeeming qualities.

I live on the coast fool, it's absolutely gorgeous here

>Greeks are part Arab anyway, Ottomans raped them.
pls end this meme. Greeks are the same people they have always been. Sorry to trigger you m8

You really are quite bad at this. Don't be so emotionally invested

>Google olive skinned English
Not exactly a solid source, kaffir-boet.
Maybe go to the UK some time? We should have free movement soon.
+1 for changing up a bit too.

Welcome to U.S. post 1970.
You got about 50 years before "electing" your first abbo PM, m8y.

Hurr durr I iz trolling, I watch homo and a gay
Haplogroups show next to nothing. I bet you via haplogroups some PC infested dunghill will 'prove' that half caste abos are 100% European or vice versa one day. I prefer to believe the evidence of my own eyes, and my interactions with real people, and the extensive although anecdotal evidence of Google.

Hurr durr you must proooov dat syuhntificuntly
These fucking wankers need to be aborted. And haplogroups isn't real science. It can't be verified in any meaningful way. How is pic related 1/4 Arab or whatever?

>Haplogroups show next to nothing.
Aye your feels and cherrypicked google image searches are far more erudite.
>I prefer to believe the evidence of my own eyes
So listen to them and go to the UK?
>Hurr durr you must proooov dat syuhntificuntly
>And haplogroups isn't real science.
You're sounding too American there.

Google hits don't lie. It isn't proof, but this subject has never been studied scientifically. Haplogroups seem to produce weird results.

Prove scientifically you are liked by anyone

Do you fap to Richard Dawkins' books

>Do you fap to Richard Dawkins' books
No, that would be weird. I'll leave that for atheists to do.

Ok. I probably have been in too much of an attack mode for whatever reason. But I do believe there is a significant portion of British people who look Mediterranean, at least a bit. This may not show up on genetic testing, primarily because we understand the genome fairly little. One haplogroup may indicate a single line of descent, but it may not indicate primary lines of descent. For example, most people in a country might be descended from a single individual.

Also regional differences in England are quite strong. In my opinion (take it as you will) S Wales, Merseyside (and Lancashire), Cornwall, the W Scottish Lowlands and the W Coast of Ireland are strong in Mediterranean genes. Other parts, like E Anglia, the Scottish Highlands, N Wales, and S Ireland are not

Just to clarify, although they might be descended from a single individual, that doesn't necessarily reveal their primary racial character. Also, a haplogroup seems to indicate a gene mutation rather than being a significant racial characteristic

I'd take Poles and Greeks over mudslimes anyday. In my city (rust belt) we have had a shitload of somali and south asian immigrants come in and now it's a fucking hellhole. I'm the minority!

So what you're trying to say is you are short on Anglo and Aryan blood.

Indians got you covered senpai,we'll make Australia Aryan again

>who converted a white woman to Islam
everything bad that's happening in white countries is due to retarded white women.

that's a fact.

Just fuck off. Australia is 92% white.
If you live in Melbourne or Darwin I can understand your anguish. But literally everywhere else is normal
Source
indexmundi.com/australia/demographics_profile.html
SAGE faggot

The men who a are voting for this insanity are doing it to impress the retarded women

We're not the people who came over and shot all the abbos. That was our ancestors, there is absolutely zero grounds to blame us for it or connect us to it, you might as well say all russians kill little girls, because the bolsheviks murdered the Tsar's family in 1918. So for the people who's families have been living here for over a hundred years (hint: not you), this is our home, and we don't have any other country to go back to. There is no England or Ireland we can return to, because our families haven't set foot there since the 19th century, we have as much right to live there or connection as the shitskins who have taken over London.

The fact that you're referring to actual true blues as you is clear evidence that you are not one of us, and should return to your actual home. "But im aussie my parents speak english i was born here" doesn't mean shit, plenty of people are born in places they don't associate with or have any connection to, it doesn't men anything. Like the natives, there is an actual connection to the land for living here long enough to have not a single migrant family member since before the first world war, when your family was squatting in chinkland or wherever, and were happily identifying as something other than australian. Get fucked cunt.

Make sure you have kids mate, not joking. Don't turn into Europe.

>Australia has fallen
>Implying Australia was ever on heights

So what about the advanced celtic and briton culture that existed before romans set foot on the british isles? Who came up with the writing system, religion, metallurgy, textiles, architecture and culture that was in Ireland, England, Wales, and Scotland? If wogs came up with civilisation, then why did the natives of the British Isles already have civilisation before the roman empire took england? You know the only convicts that came here were in the first fleet, and for about 50 years after that. Everyone else who came during that time were free men.

But you know what, you don't even know what you're saying. They were deported as convicts, but became convicts for crimes such as stealing a loaf of bread. They were used as pilot testers for the colonial potential of Australia, to see if it was worth expanding into after the americans declared independence. The migrants who came here since have been looking for a better life, because their countries were shitholes.

I'd rather be descended from unjustly convicted anglo-celtics and german miners who were tough enough to survive in a wasteland full of abbos, than a whiny little shitskin bitch who's parents ran away from squatting in their overpopulated dictator shithole to come and leech off the success of western Europeans.

>apparently people have forgotten Australian citizens didn't have a choice in the removal of the White Australia policy.
>The decision was made by freemasons who run our Government.
You didn't kill them and any non-Whites they brought in. That means you DID make a decision and you chose to accept it.

Hahahaha we can't even run a bloody festive board without someone losing their minds over cucumber sandwiches and party pies.

Pre-Roman Britain
Advanced

pick one

What about the majority of the Irish population, which looks something like pic related (minus the freckles and hair colour which are quite common). Looks more Nordic, Germanic and Celtic than anything from the mediterranean. Ireland has the most ginger hair in the world (10%), the only other countries with significant populations are Scotland, Norway and a tiny part of Eastern Russia (ex-colonies such as America don't count because they are diaspora), sounds like pretty racially pure to me.

she looks diseased

Get a load of this m8s

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-05/new-film-down-under-tackles-infamous-cronulla-riots-with-comedy/7693638

Am I white?

sounds shit, but there is still hope

wtf was going on? all beeping

Can't you see that the only difference between these immigrant groups is the time they have had to assimilate? You like poles and Greeks, they migrated en masse in the 50s and 69s and to my fathers generation they were wog fucks who stole jobs. You tolerate Asians only because they've been immigrating en masse since the 80s.
You don't like Muslims because you haven't had time to get used to them.

should have finished the job

you got a ciggy butt brain dazza

>even though the entire world knows Australia was started by Freemasons
>That decision was made by freemasons who run our Government
What?
Is this the equivalent of "muh joos"?

ditto

Is OP unaware that the Greek, Polish, French came under the white Australian policy?

>Polish, Greek, Asian, Muslim
One of these things is not like the other

>Why do you think there are so many threads on /pol about the anglos lack of whiteness?
jews trying to d&c?

in what numbers? what proportion?

no, you don't have a clue, do you

and where did the waps go when rome pulled out? oh, that's right, back to rome

wow, that's some awesome anecdotal evidence you have there, are you a professor?

>Greeks are the same people they have always been
I'd have to disagree mate, I think the whites spread out from india(which was white at the time), and the remnants interbred with shitskins

>haplogroups isn't real science

>Do you fap to Richard Dawkins' books
of course, are you some kind of retard that doesn't get off to selfish gene theiry?

>may not indicate primary lines of descent

>there is absolutely zero grounds to blame us for it or connect us to it
you should be proud, yo ufucking cuck

>that comic
>whites lack the cognitive ability for critical reflection and debate
>Only jews could do this to us
Honestly I'm offended.

Stop this shit

this

Its no secret m8

I did get a bit carried away huh? it's 7am and I finished my beers, now onto vodka and OJ, you fucking strayans think you can drink, think you can shitpost

everyone should be offende by the kikes, glad your on board

Heh, did you bother to listen when those people educated you that Australia was never white?

Or did you put your fingers in your ears and cry yourself to sleep? Fucking idiot

Feel your pain Ausbro, on the bus and am currently a minority

my great uncle or cousin or some shit was an Italian POW in Australia during WW2 and was allowed to stay after the war and brought over the family as well, my papa found some nice anglo pussy and now here i am

Wtf am i reading?

can't handle the bantz kek
not a true blue aussie

See

this

Because they're shite! It should either be a quality meal or a standing supper with drinks, not this in between rubbish. Fuck the pensioners.

>50% of our nation comse from Anglo-Saxon or German, wheres before it was 85%
Actually Australia was primary English in the past

where the fuck are you getting this data from dickhead?

obvious bait.

>You don't like Muslims because you haven't had time to get used to them.
Holy fuck this post gave me cancer.