"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow tha gubbmi-"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow tha gubbmi-"

>drone strike kills you

Yup.

Politician decides to become dictator. Someone shoots him with an AR-15. ANYONE can be killed. Would be tyrants need to be reminded of this fact by the occasional assassination.

>drone strike levels a city block
>thousands more join the rebellion

WOW

>hey look i drew an ugly person holding a gun
>seeee ur fat nd ugly if u wan to own one xDD
has anybody else noticed that this artist has a serious phobia of rednecks?

I'm more worried that the ghetto a few towns over will come to the white neighborhoods and riot.

>"stupid redneck hillbilly conservashit gun nuts why do they need to def-"

>drone strike kills you

Niggah, do you not know the China communist regime fully funded and armed as many northerners as they could?

Wtf you think they were just casting their own bullets and making their own gun powder??

sick of this misinformation.

>I mean, the fucking Vietcong beat the US army.
the Vietcong was gone long before the war ended m8

If war was as simple as bombing the problem until it goes away then ISIS wouldn't still exist.

>Chinese funding the North Vietnamese.

No they didn't. Their governments didn't get along for shit, and still don't. They North got their funding from the Soviet Union.

>horsey
didn't even read it

>Muh gun nutz

I'll take such shitty drawings seriously when the Left admits that most of America's gun violence is caused by Blacks who've lived under Liberal leadership for decades.

Fat redneck white americans aren't the perpetrators of mass shootings and police violence, are they?

The capacity to project force is a deterrent, you don't need to win.

>150,000,000 gun owners
>350,000,000 guns
>couple hundred drones
>hellfire missle costs 115K
>believing the gooberment would level a few suburban houses for one dude with an AR
>implying half the military wouldn't defect in this scenario anyways

1 person to operate the drone
4 man maintenance team

Needs men to resupply via convoy

kill supply lines and drone is outta commission

learn to war faggot

>"Ah need mah musket so ah can over-trow tha gubbmi-"

>mortar strike kills you

>implying Russia/China wouldn't be funding american rebels.

>arrange some wood and a plastic tube and paint them to look like a tank or IFV
>line with foil so it gives a radar return
>sit back and lol as drones waste ammo on your cheap shit
>watch as thousands of Americans turn on .gov
You vastly overestimate how capable drones are

That read was so delicious

If the government is willing to bomb its citizens, it deserves to be overthrown.

The point is that the populace is armed at the same level as law enforcement. I mean during the colonial period, it's not like average americans had cannons and shit.

Today, similarly, regular cops don't have drones or rocket launchers.

Can I get that facebook post where the guys like
lol you can't fight the government now
with like 6 pictures of tanks and drones and shit?

The problem lies in having a 'gun culture'. It is literally a culture of violence. Everyone wants to carry their pistol around so they can fantasize about saving the day or taking down bad guys and pretending to be James Bond.

You don't need a full (or semi) auto machine gun. You don't need a 30 round clip.

If you want to hunt, fine. Get a wooden hunting rifle. You don't need an m16.

How does the mortar team know where to aim?

So you're saying we should give into tyranny?

Fine. Done.

>Making the connection between insanity and liberals:
>"It's one tiny step from temporarily banning Muslim immigrants, TO LITERALLY HITLER AND THE HOLOCAUST!"

Why can't these people into self awareness?

FAKE BAIT. FAT LOSER LOOKING FOR (YOU)'S
>FAKE BAIT. FAT LOSER LOOKING FOR (YOU)'S

>same daily 1 post

sage and ignore

>Implying the entire chain of command and everyone on an Air Force base would be okay killing US civilians on home soil

Drones just can't take off and go blow people up. You'd have to get the order through all of these people:

>President (assuming he started the order)
>Joint Chiefs of Staff
>Sec. of Defense
>ACC (or respective)commander
>Group commander
>Wing commander
>Base commander
>Ops commander
>Drone pilot
>Drone camera operator

Then you have people who deal directly with the drone, any one of them could stop the drone from taking off:
>Maintenance commander
>Maintenance super
>Munitions commander
>Munitions chief
>Munitions expeditor
>Munitions troops to deliver the missiles
>Weapons chief
>Weapons expeditor
>Weapons loaders to load and arm the drones
>Fuels commander
>Fuels chief
>Fuels expeditor
>Fuels troops to refuel the drone
>Specs chief/senior
>Specs troops to fix software issues
>Crew chief chief/senior
>Crew chief expeditor
>Crew chiefs to prep/launch the drone
>ATC commander
>ATC troops to let the drone take off

Don't forget about the other people on base who have flight line access and could sabotage the mission, some of them civilians themselves
>Security forces
>Firefighters
>Airfield management
>Quality Assurance
>Load barn
>Weapons back shop
>Paint shop
>Metals tech
>Engine shop

I'm probably missing some, but fuck it. The US Air Force (or any other branch) killing US civilians will never happen, sorry bud.

Fighting your own people is different than a foreign enemy.

The government's purpose is not to win one battle and then move on, it's to maintain permanent control, enforce law and tax the population. That can't be done with drone strikes.

Damn, that's a pretty rifle. I wonder how much that would cost?

So private security is going to have to make due with 9mm pistols and hunting rifles against people with unregistered AKs and body armor?

In my opinion the issue that liberals don't understand is that the debate on gun control is less of "Muh guns" and more centered around the government taking away constitutional rights from citizens. Banning guns would establish a commonplace example of stripping the rights, that the founding father intended to "never be infringed," away from the people.

This is so true. To think the US military would curfew the population for the lengthy period of time is crazy.

The income for the army and other forces would decline so much by the first month it would be unsustainable.

If they start killing US civilians, I would expect massive defection as well

even supposing they did, do you not think they would do the same for an American rebellion?

It's really not super difficult to block a drone. Anything remote controlled can be jammed.

>semi auto machine gun
gr8 b8

>Liking guns and owning firearms means you're a violent person

It's like target shooting and sport shooting competitions don't exist

Anyone have the "A fighter jet can't patrol a street corner" post?

>a few hundred Vietnamese farmers
>a few hundred

kek. We killed several times that. And there was always a lot more to replace them.

Its more likely that the US will balkanize and you'll be fighting gangs and terrorists.

Strike me down now and I will set my ar15 on auto pilot.

fuckin kek

You don't need to shitpost on an Internet with high speed connection with a bazillion gigs of memory but you still did it anyway.

Not to mention we didn't even come close to using "the whole United States Army"

drones

It seems like it would be easier just to bomb them with the drone.

Fuck you David Horsey, you cum-guzzling piece of shit.

>drone spends rest of day flying back to base to reload
>meanwhile thousands of antigunners get gunned down per hour by patriots
>drone flies all the way back to it's next target
>kills one person
>flies all the way back to base to get rearmed
>meanwhile thousands of antigunners get gunned down per hour by patriots

This is liberals:
>the Iraq war was a disaster, the military could never win it because they were fighting an enemy with no uniform and IEDs and asymmetrical warfare was just too hard to fight
>Stupid gun nut inbred hicks, drones will stop any resistance in its tracks. How can you even think you can resist the might of our military?

Horsey is the political cartoonist version of aids skrillex. Just be screaming "WHITE MALE", this somehow invalidate all counterargument, at least according to Aids Skrillex and David Horsey.

I got you familia unit.

IMO, I think individuals should have guns so they can fight back against the government, but ALSO, so they can use it for self defense, I rather have gun so I can protect my self when a nigger breaks into my home and tries to steal my shit, common sense

Cheers bruv. I can never remember where i save them.

What's so funny is that most of the guys in the military are more likely to side with the rednecks than liberal SJW shitstains.

>Overthrow the government

That's the least of our issues.

We want our guns to defend ourself from Jamal or of some Swat team is telling us to step outside in our underpants.

Shall not be infringed - pretty simple concept
Even for an idiot

>the government is going to kill 6 million gun owners spread out over an area larger than Western Europe.

Yeah sure m8

You act like drones are the end all in war. They are effective at first against open targets such as convoys and identifiable soldiers. But the drone has many weaknesses and mind you ISIS has gotten very good at avoiding them. They are hardly the most effective thing on the battlefield.

>FAT LOSER LOOKING FOR (YOU)'S

thats every thread ever tho

Post the SHANKING PRIVATE SNUFFY one

>semi auto machine gun.

In spain there was a try to coup the government. A police chief and some generals, it was stopped by the king as the maximum general of the armies. The point is: they are soldier if they are told to aim civilians they do. It's not the first time that had happen.

>implying disorganized militias won't be able to fuck the military up
>what are the wars in the middle east

it would be even crazier in the united states. you dont know shit homie

Look at Egypt though the exact opposite happened the army sided with the protesters.

If a significantly large portion of the citizens (like a quarter or so) try to rebel against the government, I guarantee part of the military will be sympathetic and defect and start a civil war.

>watching falling skies
>mfw its actually pretty redpilled

>one drone strike for a single human

So you're implying that the U.S. government would use drone strikes against its own citizens?

Geee.... I don't know why I'd want to be armed....

>It is literally a culture of violence.
You mean like Muslims?

In the event of an actual uprise, im sure most of the military would not want to shoot armed civilians. The military is sworn to protect the constitution, that includes overthrowing a tyrannical government with your second amendment.

Most drone strikes go after single targets. Everything else is usually collateral.

>what are political repercussions
>what are real world scenarios

The ending was shit. Up till that point, I enjoyed the show very much. Its like a "fuck you" to those of us that are red pilled.

I havent made it to the ending yet, still in season 4.

Obviously hasn't served. The military is full of rednecks I thought? Why would rednecks listen to a nigger?

I don't understand this. Say there is a civil war. America is not some dictatorship, it's a democracy looked on by the rest of the world. That means they can't bomb civvies like Syria, not that they would want to anyways.

>America
>a democracy

Its an Oligarchy these days. They wouldnt hesitate to use every weapon they have short of nukes to keep their power.

I might be drunk, but I ain't fucked up... yet.

>saying we souldn't even try to complete with an advanced military with guerrilla warfare.

What is the NVA? What is the VC? The United States advanced military was defeated by rice monkeys than tunnel in the ground .

>Its an plutocracy these days.
FTFY

a plutocracy is a form of oligarchy.

>Sup Forums will argue against this in Syria

>Someone shoots him with an AR-15.
you're delusional if you think any shmuck on the street can get past the sort of security a dictator will have.

>bomb 100 "insurgents"
>create 1000 more rebels
WOWOWOWOW GJ

Not if there are lots of them.

I didnt say they were smart just desperate.

I bet you think AR stands for Assault Rifle

lots of what?