Tell me what you think of Australia, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rhBJpVdBIoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cool accent

can i get an explanation as to why most of your country lives in one territory?

rednecks 2.0

More known, older, cultural and entertainment centers, more to do, higher populations, etc. Perth shits on Sydney and Melbin.

Never been there but it sounds like the closest a country has been to Brave New World. Very controlled populace.

let's just pretend it doesn't exist

I miss him

70% of the country is literally uninhabitable.

ok but why haven't you established any major cities or cultural hubs in, say, the other 90% of your continent?

Cute animals

I fucking gasped with that thing at the end. Looks unreal

QT
T

it really doesn't
why do americans say dumb shit

Would love to see one like that irl. But see one and call it a day, not share the same roof with lots of those forever like everyone does in Australia. Literally how

>be my friend!

Crocodiles are scary.

Tell me about Alice Springs. Why do people even live there?

U-uh I guess i can be y-your friend h-eheh

>let's play together

What do you enjoy more: spiders or disgusting others with spiders. Neutral question

i'd hardly refer to boongs as 'people'

Arkansas with a beach
Discount England
South Island NZ > Oz
However, a somewhat pleasing accent

need them as my pets

Is this /ourmarsupial/?

The country is the size of the USA but has the population of greater Los Angeles

Why would we build empty cities? Cities grow naturally and there just isn't enough people to make them grow

That's a T. blondi and she's brazilian.

Hahaha a fucking possum destroying mudshits.

K
E
K

Australian culture is deeply racist, sexist and anti-intellectual.
Australians are not even good shitposters anymore.

sounds like there's a cock deeply in your anus

Possum dindu nuffin

My point exactly. Australian shitposting used to be creative. Now it's just posting like a retard and desperately hoping people will think you're being somehow ironic.

Pic related. Truly the golden age of Australian shitposting. May it rest in peace.

>Make shit statements
>Someone responds with some light snark
>"POOR FORM 0/10 DID YOU EVEN TRY?"

How intellectual, show him how it's done then m8 come up with some original top quality shitposting. On demand of course.

Our best shitposting efforts are against other countries, I am not putting any effort into your self loathing cuck ass. You just need to be told that you're a cuck.

'Snark' implies at least an attempt at wit. That post was just a random insult with no contextual relevance at all. It could have been a response to any post in this thread and would have made just as much sense.

Also we are turning brazilian with the amount of self hating we're doing, jesus

Actually he mirrored your use of "deeply" m8, poor observation 0/10.

Quite an astute observation by myself if I may

Australia= probably nice, although too hot even for us
Australians= nuke-worthy-tier “people”

Seem like nice people

youtu.be/rhBJpVdBIoY

Whistleblower here. It's not real. America, please send a helicopter to pick me up before the authorities get here. I am located just south of Alice Springs. I think they've already deployed the drop-bears. Hurry. Please

It's everything I dislike about our coasts, but hot and British-y. Sounds like Hell on Earth t'bh

No it does. I'm not from Perth but I can tell you right now that Melbourne is a shit-tier Aussie city. Even Hobart outmatches Melbourne. Shit, even Darwin comes close.
Americans say dumb shit because they have a "culture" that promotes stupidity, hedonism, and arrogance. The perfect combination to create laughable dickheads.

>dumb shit
Like mandatory bicycle helmets for adults?

>they have a "culture" that promotes stupidity, hedonism, and arrogance

Seems like an alright place though I'm not sure if I would want to live there. Most of the people I've talked to from there seem pretty nice.

le left wing bad city xdddd
yes the government controls us through sensors on our bicycle helmet pls help

Poor man's New Zealand.