/éire/

Ballistic missile attack on Ballyvaughan edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-42678475/hawaii-missile-alert-broadcast-of-false-alarm-warning
archive.fo/ubNhn
youtube.com/watch?v=WVuETZBxVVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lewd mechs

good morning people

Good morning lads.

I think I'm starting to appreciate breath of the wild a lot more now that I've gotten over the frustration of breakable weapons. I also feared that going open world with low structure would leave it feeling loose and janky like a Bethesda game but the way it self guides you towards discovery really is something. In that sense it feels much more like classic Zelda like lttp than I was expecting.

>shilling the Switch
I-it's not going to work Jaggy.

When is yours going to arrive?

Well done for resisting corporate pressure (so far)

Did you wind up getting a VR headset yet?

I have a VR headset but my rooms too small so I just sit in my chair.

>VR headset
>I just sit in my chair.
I wonder what you are doing with your headset sitting in your chair or lying on your bed...

Honey Select and H3. I wish it had real games.

>When is yours going to arrive
Never ever.
What games do you even play on it? Have you guys played Splatoon together yet?

>Did you wind up getting a VR headset yet
No, I think that urge/impulse has passed now that I've returned to my monotonous working life.
Maybe the urge shall return if another game for it goes viral like VRchat, or I'm confident they won't just release an upgraded version of the headset in six or twelve months time.

>Have you guys played Splatoon together yet?
I'm quite busy and the others don't seem to be as motivated as I am so I won't bother them anymore

>Ballistic missile attack on Ballyvaughan edition
I was reading news reports on how people reacted to the missile attack false alarm in Hawaii. It was pretty spooky. Some people genuinely behaved as if it was the end of the world whereas others didn't really give a shit despite the warning appearing to be genuine. Makes you wonder how you would react in a similar situation (although I somehow doubt Ireland has such an emergency alert system nor a way to detect incoming ballistic missiles).

I even saw a screenshot of a thread from somewhere on Sup Forums where a guy claimed to have fucked his sister because they thought they were going to die imminently.

anyone sick of everything on netflix having subtitles
this is multiculturalism at its worst

>using Netflix

Must've been quite exciting,the problem is that moste Hawaiians live in those American cardboard houses that don't even have basements,so it might've been a good thing that people are thinking about this now,and where they should go if the real thing were to happen

>Must've been quite exciting
Yeah, I'm probably the type that wouldn't even make any attempt to save myself if the strike was imminent. It's a nuclear weapon after all.

>the problem is that moste Hawaiians live in those American cardboard houses that don't even have basements
Americans have always been retarded when it comes to home construction. If countless natural disasters haven't taught them anything by now, they're never going to learn. Many people wouldn't even have easy access to a concrete structure according to an account from a Hawaiian guy I was reading this morning.

>No, I think that urge/impulse has passed now that I've returned to my monotonous working life.
Is work finally starting to drain you? You used to be such an enthusiastic tax generator.

>or I'm confident they won't just release an upgraded version of the headset in six or twelve months time.
Sensible. They're iterating those early gen versions very quickly so it's hard to see any of them lasting very long. The new Vive Pro with a wireless adapter appeals a lot to me though, current models seem a bit awkward with all the wires everywhere so at least they're moving in the right direction.
I've been thinking of getting a PSVR this year since they're quite cheap now to see if I even like the concept of playing in VR on a regular basis with the aim of getting a Vive in a couple of years if I do.

>Yeah, I'm probably the type that wouldn't even make any attempt to save myself if the strike was imminent
I'll take this as "I would've fucked my sister too instead"

Though you're probably right,but in any case Ireland and Luxembourg aren't really on North Korea's nuke priority list so we'll probably be fine

>somehow doubt Ireland has such an emergency alert system
Pretty sure we have some sort of SMS emergency alert system right?
Thought that was a fairly common and basic thing to have.

>You used to be such an enthusiastic tax generator
It varies from week to week, though I haven't been very enthusiastic in a number of months now.
>Vive Pro with a wireless adapter
I remember reading briefly on Sup Forums people saying that they shouldn't introduce wireless because the tech isn't there yet to support sending such large volumes of data needed for VR quickly enough.
It's Sup Forums though, so it's very possible they are wrong.

>I'll take this as "I would've fucked my sister too instead"
I somehow knew you would.

>Thought that was a fairly common and basic thing to have.
Would you really be surprised if we didn't have one though? How would we even detect an incoming missile anyway?

It's just americans overreacting as usual. Any normal human would use some common sense and realise that it's probably not a nuclear missile, the chances of it hitting hawaii are slim to none considering the likely perpetrator, and even if it did its not like it would wipe the entire of hawaii off the map.

Same with the likes of moronic americans fleeing japan and cancelling their vacations after the 2011 tsunami. Likewise americans fleeing Japan because of north korea.

Thick fucks the lot of them.

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-42678475/hawaii-missile-alert-broadcast-of-false-alarm-warning
I'm just imagining a similar announcement to the one in this video being delivered by the guy who says "Luggage doors operate" on the Bus Éireann buses.

>and even if it did its not like it would wipe the entire of hawaii off the map.
Well it would still do a devastating amount of damage across a wide radius. And then there's the issue of radiation.

anyone else here really mad about blu ray region locking? It fucking sucks to be in region 2

My first point being that it's unlikely it would be an actual nuclear missile. More thank likely just a regular explosive missile that wouldn't damage more than a block or two.
Common sense.

Has everyone got their iodine tablets still?

Yes. Although I took this picture in 2010 they're still in my drawers in my room.

>More thank likely just a regular explosive missile that wouldn't damage more than a block or two.
Why do you think that? If NK was going to attack the USA, why would it bother with anything less than a nuclear strike?

>finished cleaning myself in shower
>place shower head between legs and hold it
>warm water flowing down legs
>open shower door slightly
>grab towel
>dry hair and upperbody
>only small amount of cold air gets in
>legs still warm
>slowly transition from warm air to cold air.
Anybody else do this? Makes things less painful.

Mine expired in 2009 but I guess if I have to use them,that won't stop me

Really want a crisp sandwich but there's no crisps in it.

When I was a child I thought they gave you immunity to radiation

could you be more of a knacker

How does that make me a knacker?

Did you grow up playing too much fallout?
Would be pretty cool though

I told you it was good. Breakable weapons become much less of an issue later in the game when you're finding a steady supply of weapons, soon your inventory will be filling up with rare weapons and you'll be making the difficult choices of which to throw away.

Join us. You can't resist for long.

>so I won't bother them anymore
I don't mind being bothered, if you want to play just ask.
We'll have more fun next month when the Odyssey update comes out.

I once knew a lad that thought they were cyanide, so people could kill themselves comfortably without suffering radiation.

>tfw Dublin's thick layer of smog protects it from radiation so that only Dubs survive

>mfw waterford city has a higher than normal radon gas level than the rest of Ireland.

archive.fo/ubNhn
>Dancing with the Stars: Marty Morrissey’s erotic energy is frightening
Not even the nuns could contain Marty.

That trip to Australia really powered him up. He won't even need a microphone to commentate this year's matches.

>Marty visits Australia
>he left the country an overheated, smoldering wreck in in his wake
Classic Marty.

>He won't even need a microphone to commentate this year's matches.
That would be damn handy. I always have issues getting radio commentary working on my phone in Croke Park for some reason. I'm convinced that there is some GAA trickery at play.

Do people actually find marty morrisey erotic or is that just a meme? I don't know anything about him other than he commentates GAA matches.
Does he sing music too?

It's mostly memes, but apparently he is incredibly charismatic and his ability to have a laugh with anybody allows him to get away with saying devilish things.

>Do people actually find marty morrisey erotic
You don't?

>I always have issues getting radio commentary working on my phone in Croke Park
I've never been to a match in Croke Park, do they not play the commentary over the speakers?

>do they not play the commentary over the speakers?
No. I don't think any sport does that.

He looks erotic indeed,but I'm afraid that he might bite me

What part of the country are you from that you say "in it"? I say that myself since my dad does (both from Tipp) but never know if it's a Tipp thing or culchie thing or what

Please tell me there are other county waifus like that kilkenny one

>How would we even detect an incoming missile anyway
Some other European country would do that bit, we'd just send out the alert.

>do they not play the commentary over the speakers
No.

This indoor arena in Paris is spectacular, I could get used to this.

>Some other European country would do that bit, we'd just send out the alert.
>implying they'd pass on the message
I'm sure they'd have more pressing concerns in the short timeframe before the missile strikes.

It's an Irish thing.

There's a full set.

Nope

Went the shop to buy salt and vinegar tayto and look whats back in stock.
Bought two.

currently eating tayto sandwich.

Not sure anyone actually finds him attractive, he is known as Ireland largest human solar panel after all, but he certainly emits an incredibly powerful sexual aura. Just looking at him I can feel raw sexual energy emanating through my monitor. You just know he's hung like a bull on steroids and could impregnate an entire camogie team with his insightful commentary of them hurling, naming out every detail of their careers thus far. He could puck a sloithar over the Cooley Mountains with one swing of his lengthy flaccid phallus.
So yeah he's not attractive really

You should really consider upgrading on Tayto, there are much nicer brands out there.

OH FUCK YES A TIPP WAIFU

Disagree. Besides I eat maybe 1 pack of crisps per year or less.
I just got a craving today so decided to drive up and get one.

What part of Tipp are you from?

Tipp newfag appears.

>You just know he's hung like a bull on steroids
This is an incredibly common claim to see online for some reason.

>naming out every detail of their careers thus far
Don't forget their profession and an interesting tidbit about their family's connection to the GAA.

Tayto are fine for crisp sandwiches.

What county are you from newfag-kun?

Did you not like the original Limerick one?

> interesting tidbit about their family's connection to the GAA.
>Here we have Froggy playing for Cork,his family has a long GAA tradition and he is the first of his dynsasty to represent the county
I absolutely hate it and I always tell myself,that I'll remake it sometime but I never will
Pretty sure that I've deleted it

>his family has a long GAA tradition
Marty would go into far more detail than that.

What did we call the new lake off the coast of Sligo?

Well I'm not Marty or a stalker am I?

That remains to be seen.

From Tipp originally and am wondering how I was so obviously newfaggy

Because you asked if there were other waifu version of the counties and we've had that image here and most of us know there's the 33 counties done since last summer.

>wondering how I was so obviously newfaggy

If you had been here pre-september,you surely would have witnessed the GAAL creation process

Are we a shithole?

No.

No. Despite our flaws, Ireland is objectively one of the best countries to live in

Lough Swanboat

Whoops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They are beautiful though, I hope there are Irish threads often. This place is cozy

>I hope there are Irish threads often
Every. Single. Day. The ride never ends.

Maybe Marty and I do emit the same erotic aura

Tell us about yourself. Are you an autist? A NEET? A bender? A druggie? A wage slave? All of the above?

What county btw.

>vlc
Hope your aren't watching Sky illegally user.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVuETZBxVVQ

>munster kicking

There's rugby match on I take it so?

Hey

From Tipp, used to be a NEET but am back being a student

What part of tipp? What are you studying?
Age?

Yes.

I was going to use that one but Lux said he didn't like it.

>Hope your aren't watching Sky illegally user.
I'm sure I wouldn't do something so heinous

Can't blame it on the wind today either.

Ohhh M-Marty-san

>Anne
>Ovens
Ara now

I cant even do long division or primary school maths. Not even going to attempt this shit.
Scientist girls are qties however.

>Kurisu making me feel like a brainlet
Oh no, it's happening again.

My uncle lives in Hawaii and was stuck in traffic. He said people just got out of their cars and went into a runoff drain under the highway with lots of graffiti.

Pretty sure that it's just some tasteless attempt at a jew-joke