Is you be supporting dat waysus Trump?

>Is you be supporting dat waysus Trump?

What would you do in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdvEJmTN2FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. He is way US. Hillary's racist.

What a shitty movie that was. It was a lot of nigs showing off their sense of insecurity over being nigs.

Draw my carry piece and watch them scatter.

I don't speak jig

refuse to pick anyone, and tell them they should vote for me in the local election so i cant run this shit, cuz im all smart like.

"Why are you all so light skinned? Is it because my people owned your people and used them for sex whenever they wanted? Or is it because your people found my people more attractive?"

Pull out of these and then enjoy a nice quiet non-niggered room.

Why the fuck are their hair lines straighter than the Colorado border?

Jesus fucking christ it bothers me

Dear White People was racist as fuck. The blacks bullied the only intelligent one among them and gave him an existential crisis because he acted "too white" when all he wanted to do was study.

The entire film was a tirade that had to be edited down from about 3 hours I think.

I think my black coworker can tell I'm voting for Trump. It feels kinda awkward lately.

What has Trump ever said negatively about blacks anyway though? And a wall protecting the US labor market would raise black wages just as much as white wages.

Oh well. I guess I would just awkwardly dance around the issue and point out that there are third parties because it's what I did in real life.

>What has Trump ever said negatively about blacks anyway though?

Nothing. You think you can make it to the top of New York City if you hate women, blacks, gays and Jews?

Reality doesn't fit their narrative. Trump is a meritocrat.

Yes you privileged wanna be black liberal arts majors.

Niggers sold their souls to the Democrats for gibmedats a long time ago. It's like when the orcs drank the blood of Mannoroth.

Honestly who takes these types of blacks seriously, blacks hate them, whites hate them, they don't fit in anywhere to they have to claim they're facing systematic racism to act like their fighting something other than their regret of having evrything handed to them.

I face it every day at work because I revealed my power level during a heated political debate

Niggers are surprising easy to corner and destroy in a debate when they can't start screaming and jumping around and repeating themselves.

Hello 911 i think the zoo had some wildlife escape.

Yes.
*hand them live grenade*
nuthin personell, kid.

But I'm a minority so I can't be racist. Checkmate shitskins.

Dude I'm black and trump would never say anything racist...whites rarely do in public [survival tactics]. He is actively goin after racist voters. No one can deny this. Hillary is racist too, she does a better job lying because she wants minority votes. Trump is a Zionist who is actively going after the racist vote...you are lying if you say he is not. He hesitated in disavowing the KKK...like wtf?! And His base ate that shit up. He's not dumb. He doesn't want the black vote. He doesn't want the Latino vote. He only wants as many white votes as possible.

As if whites aren't worse....build the wall....took are jobs...fuck outta here alt right faggot nigger

anchor baby detected

My black coworker doesn't give a fuck I'm voting for Trump. I have a Trump sticker on my car, so it's not a secret. We still get along just as well as we did before the election. Only autists and retards get mad when someone doesn't vote the same as then

What is your end game?

When your people are at the mercy of the new Hispanic majority (who have no white guilt and don't care about you), your wages are destroyed, and new immigrants have overloaded and destroyed the social safety net do you think that will be good for you?

How are you going to retire? What are your kids going to do? Your citizenship and access to the US labor market is the most valuable thing you and your decedents have.

Is it really in your best interests to hand it over to all of Mexico and Central America? What will your grand children think of you? What would your ancestors think if they saw you throwing everything away because the TV told you to?

Can you afford to be politically correct any more? Can your children?

Say yes. Be unflinching. This story isn't impressive at all, but it illustrates the point.

I remember this one time, when I was at a community college getting lunch and I got a group stare from like 10 black dudes. I was having an argument about Lyoto Machida and the UFC from the weekend, and I heard someone say "hey! he talkin' shit 'bout Obama!" loudly, but they are usually loud. I just finished what I was saying, and looked over afterwards.

Like 10 of them, basketball players, all giving me a stare down like your pic related. Except more hatred was there. Looked like hungry, angry hyenas.

They were mostly banging obese, unattractive white women (srs) but the only ones that were there had left, and I thought they were going to jump me bros. I've seen how they act when they have numbers on anyone.

I was with just my one buddy, and I didn't want to fight for his sake too. I got really anxous because I was not physically well at all and also because didn't want to be the guy who got his ass beat in the College Subway by ten dudes. But I just tried to stay stoic and not start anything. My buddy had his back to them, and nobody else saw anything, so it wasn't like I had anything to prove.

A lot has changed since then, I'm healthy and much more shitlord-ish. I can say that my actions wouldn't have changed that much if I could go back. I really dindu nuffin. Having the balls to not fold is the only thing you can do in a scenario like that. And this is especially true if its just a matter of feels, and not legit physical threats. How you handle that scenario depends on your situation I guess.

Before it came out it was getting all these good reviews, then it came out on netflix and the audience reviews of it were trashing it

>whites all act the same

fuck off, racist.

>He hesitated in disavowing the KKK...like wtf?!

You have to understand that this was more of an issue with frame than pandering to racists. Especially in that time frame of the election. If he accepts the media's narrative, he loses. If he doesn't re-frame or blow it off, or mock their narrative, he loses.

Plus, you look at the US, and how shitty its becoming, and why, its easy to understand the frustration. White voters don't want to submit to their own cultural and existential destruction; What is amoral about this?

Sure, some offensive shit gets said. But most of us don't want to live in a 3rd world shit hole. Its a small price to pay, trying to make Americans think objectively on political matters again.

>B-but muh feels
It leads to nothing good. Your triggered tendencies lead to the further exploitation of your community by sycophants and sociopaths who don't give a shit about you (especially Clinton).

As a black, I realized this (I think Milo Yiannoupolos said this in his podcast), & I'm definitely voting for Trump because of it.

You fucking cuck, have some balls and defend your political opinion, cuck

Give me back my bike.

Remind them that illegal Mexicans have been literrally slaughtering them and taking black jobs.

Do a magic trick
Niggers are afraid of magic

youtube.com/watch?v=xdvEJmTN2FA