Be honest Sup Forums. How many of you have a double digit IQ?

Be honest Sup Forums. How many of you have a double digit IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d15/tables/dt15_322.10.asp?current=yes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

College degree. White man. All my coworkers think I'm against Trump. When polled I said I'm voting for Hillary. In November, the silent majority will have its revenge.

Isn't the average 10? Most people have double digit iqs dude.

Never bothered testing my IQ, but my college GPA is 3.99.

I've got bad news for you.

Hispanics and blacks can't get college degrees I guess....

user, the highest one can score on a test 100. So most people, except the really really smart are going to have a double digit IQ. I one for one have an A-level IQ at around low 90's. (And yes I had it tested at school when I was younger.)

When you see people saying oh I have a 120 IQ or 130 IQ they are just trolling usually. Either that or some of them were given extra credit on their tests and that really isn't fair to those of us who were tested without extra credit being an option.

125 the last online meme test i took.

Yes evil Australia, we all have IQ's of 10.

Considering their are very few niggers here I would say a vast majority.

>Communications grad detected

>college GPA is 3.99

Literally meaningless.

98 on the ASVAB. Trump for Emperor. Come at me bro.

I have a 128 IQ, professionally tested with the WISC-IV.

>I'm more intelligent than 97% of the population
>White male, high-school dropout NEET

LMAO

Chem degree, voting Trump. I don't need higher taxes and I definitely don't need more niggers and spics.

>Hur IQ is everything user.
Why is it the ones with lower IQ's can survive the Ghetto, but a scientist in Canada could last five minutes without getting shot and killed.

Also
>Im so smart.
>Im the first person to ride in a self driving car.
>Whoops, my car just crushed me, good thing I was watching Harry Potter when I died.

Damn I'm confused.

Took an official psychiatric exam, scored 127 or some shit. This was back in middle school, and I feel as if the score has gone down since.

It pains me that some people even entertain the online tests though. Come on.

Average IQ for state, slightly above average IQ country.

The SAT I took said I had an IQ of 560 so beat THAT.

Greatest men had no degrees.

i once had three numbers but now i have only two. feelsbadman.

Around 128, not the sharpest but not a dummy either, was smart enough to not waste my time getting a degree at the marxist indoctrination center known as college. No Debt doing bretty gud. More than can be said of my libcuck peers who owe money that they can never pay back in their lifetimes. Feels Good. MAGA.

The tests tell me I have a triple digit IQ.

>Having a double
>Let alone a single digit
>ISHYGDDT

Yeah, you're still a worthless unsuccessful piece of shit that will die alone while Chad fucks your high school crush.

Robots out.

Makes sense

Honestly, OP, I'd guess that 60% of us have double digit IQs.

The other 60% are probably over 100 though. Maybe even more. I've seen some smart comments on this site before.

What confuses me is calling New Zealanders kiwis. That shit is confusing.

>Chem degree
Where from University of Wyoming

If your below 100 it says something pretty clear about you.

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU SHITPOST STRAYA

REEEEE

My IQ is officially 106. Am I retarded Sup Forums?

No, Lehigh in Pennsylvania. Decent school.

>Liberal schools teach people to be liberal
>Those liberals vote for other liberals
>non-whites and mexicans are liberal because they want free stuff
>Only sensible people don't do the book jew and are made fun of for it

add this that NZs are called sheep fuckers but there are more sheep in Aus.

Oh god my tummy hurts. you precious soul

I've never had a formally administered test, so idk. Online ones consistently give me 110-115, though. Whatever.

Went to a top university. White brain genetics.

I took an IQ test from /pol at midnight while I was pretty tired and got 102 so basically I'm retarded.

I still have enough intelligence to know that Hilary is a crook and that a Nationalist / Isolationist approach to economics and foreign policy are the best things for America right now.

Among Abbos yes. Not among humans.

Because our army used kiwis on their stuff as a mascot back in the war and the Brit soldiers started calling us kiwis

We call "kiwis" (the green fruit) "kiwifruit" instead over here

We used to have a lot of sheep per capita but now it's reduced as there's many more shekels in dairy farming or selling your farm to Chinese interests

>If your below 100 it says something pretty clear about you.
National average is anywhere between 90-110, 110-125 is genius, 70-90 is normally mental.

On average, Asians and Jews make up the high end, while white people make up the mid, and brown and black people make up the lower, but over generations it declines and rises sharply, but IQ dosent dictate everything about you.

For example, look at libtards IQ's, then look at their actions of wanting dangerous people in their lives while removing means to defend themselves.

Dumb smart people, smart dumb people.

135 tested in secondary school, so I could attend some gifted program. Intelligence isn't everything, hard work and discipline are far more important, had to learn that the hard way. I genuinely feel retarded though.

>wat.jpg

>not falling for the college meme
>implied to be dumber than those who did

>high school crush

I dropped out in 9th grade, my school was majority hispanic/black, not a single girl I liked beyond maybe wanting to fuck them.

Also there was no Chads, literally and not figuratively zero Chads. There wasn't many white males to begin with.

Maybe if I was born into a wealthy family and could go to college without ending up in debt I could make something out of my life.

the nazi high command all had genius IQs, you premise is false

I have a degree in linguistics of languages and speak 4 languages. Working on speaking more of them fluently. Hopefully get my masters soon

I would say my IQ is low, but hopefully not double digits

One of my buddies from high school ended up there. He's doing pretty good. Good choice.

in europe, no one takes you serious anymore if you dont have a degree.

way to play the victim

Idk like 130 something last time I was tested.

I think it went down though reading shitposts like this.

128 I believe. Had testing done a year ago.

In America, no one takes you seriously if you're from Europe.

>degrees as indicative of intelligence

>ignoring the liberal bias of college/university culture

>thinking people vote based on one choice being the more "intelligent" of the two, and not on who represents their best interests

>thinking all of the female underwater basket weaving majors voting for Clinton solely because of her vagina are making an educated or intelligent choice

>Double digit IQ
No wonder you lost against these birds, Steve, they simply outsmarted your entire military.

140s. IQ isn't everything, far from it, but its nice to be able to understand shit easily.

I've a degree in Aerospace Engineering and fuck Clinton. If they don't plan on goosestepping into the parliament, I won't vote for them

>175 and over Precocious
>150–174 Very superior
>125–149 Superior
>115–124 Very bright
>105–114 Bright
>95–104 Average
>85–94 Dull
>75–84 Borderline
>50–74 Morons
>25–49 Imbeciles
>0–24 Idiots

>tfw you were never considered a precocious child.

Made some online IQ tests. They were English so it's a bit harder for me because my vocabulary is not of the same size like the one of natives speakers. I made an average of 140.

My IQ is above 140.

I don't do anything useful with it. I had scholarships to college I tossed in the garbage and have done nothing with my life worth while since.

I dont see a point anymore.

130+ IQ, Masters in Data Science, White Male
Politics is about values not intelligence.

>Intelligence isn't everything, hard work and discipline are far more important, had to learn that the hard way.

>IQ of 130
>be smart child
>can do "amazing" things like not be fucking illiterate at ten years old
>constantly praised for my superior ability to grasp extremely basic concepts unlike my borderline retarded peers
>seriously I think there must have been some sort of birth defect common in the early 90s, these kids were especially stupid, I refuse to believe that's how stupid most people are
>never had to really put in any effort whatsoever to learn things, because everything was so simple
>never develop studying skills or the discipline to study
>go to university
>actually learning things that require some effort and dedication to learn
>completely unable to do it

FUCK

H-holy shit

I think he might actually think this is correct

Ding ding,

Masters in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, IQ of 143.

>Liberals BTFO

138. I went to a pretty privileged school when I was younger and living in the states. A lot of my peers were intelligent, no doubt. But for some reason a lot of them just lacked...common sense. Things that seemed obvious to me, didn't seem obvious to a lot of them. Like they were only able to see one "logical" side of a problem but not able to see the other side of it.

Maybe that's why the vast majority of them that I'm still friends with on jewbook are liberals.

>Smartest portion of our population is susceptible to brainwashing by our education system!
>Dumbest portion of our population gets whats going on and isn't susceptible to brainwashing whatsoever

I took an IQ test then someone yelled at me to give it back

DEBATE ME FUCKERS I HATE YOU ALL I'M INTELLIGENT

Yeah, you are.

Don't let that discourage you though, dumb people can still make big contributions to society.

Look at Larry Flynt

Kek

Non-stem degrees make up over 70% of all bachelors degrees.

>3.99 gpa
>gender studies

fuck off faggot

Where did you cunts do your IQ tests?

mensa

in fucking canada

>60% of us have double digit IQs.
>The other 60% are probably over 100 though
Guess which side of that you are?

Dude...

>be me
>IQ over 140
>Data Analytics
>Make over 150K a year
>Voting for Trump
>I realized that liberals cap out at an IQ of around 100-110 which limits how they view the world. It makes them great at seeing the symptoms but terrible at understanding why they occur.

I wasn't finished writing it you bonehead

White, degreed, 130+ IQ and voting for Trump.

Less educated/intelligent people probably came to the same conclusion a hell of a lot more easily than I did, and are no less right about it.

50% of us

Shove a kiwi down your throat and count for as long as you can. The last number is your IQ

Analyse this data

>I realized that liberals cap out at an IQ of around 100-110

My sides

If you actually had an IQ that only the top 2% of the population has, and you felt the need to proclaim it, you would state that you took a professionally administrered standardized test like the WAIS-IV.

Your results are from an internet test though, or just lies. You probably don't even understand why results from one of the thousands of internet IQ tests are meaningless.

this

If you have a degree you know the system is rigged and even "anonymous" polls can cost you your future if you don't vote for the MSM candidate.

College degrees have nothing to do with IQ Dundee. If all you do is regurgitate propaganda that you've been fed your whole life, are you really an independent thinker?

>Dingo stories

Tfw iqlet

So why are Democrats shitting on the majority of the electorate then? Don't they want to win?

>Any STEM degree
>Propaganda

Ok Americuck

>College degrees have nothing to do with IQ

But they probably do right? You can't seriously believe there's huge amounts of 90 IQ engineers and 120 IQ plumbers.

Mine was a Stanford-Binet.

I have a STEM degree from a Top 50 university in the world. I doubt most of the people surveyed in that list have that in common. Compared to the humanities, there are far more conservative STEM students and professors. That's not by chance.

>POC7mgmh
>POC

Nigger confirmed.

Once again....

Non-stem degrees make up over 70% of all bachelors degrees.

My girlfriend had a 4.0. I didn't go to college, I went into plumbing. Not only am I smarter than her I double her pay and have never been in debt.

See Hillary +4 lead among male college educated. Fairly certain even taking into account the gender-make up of STEM fields it's safe to assume they're majority liberal.

barely made it
im not a fucking aspie tho so i have a fucking job

Are you me?
Managed to get to third year of college without studying. Then failed out miserably, repeating 3 exams in a few weeks so I can go back for my final year in September.
Developing study skills this summer was the hardest thing I have ever had to do, fuck it's so boring

The greatest part about this post is that you got replies that fell for your ruse while simultaneously thinking theyre smarter than you.

>degree
you mean brainwashed?

-Went to top 10 college (USNews).
-Studied math.
-Far right.

Don't worry lads, once genetic science advances more college educated people will support race realism (both on the left and the right)!