Put your money where your mouth is?

most of you endorse trump through your nationalist ideology and believe he will win. fine.

hows about you make some money on it? if all of the odds are against trump and you think he's going to win, why not double down and earn some bones for your flawless-unstumpable-dark horse?

i'll tell you why. because you know he's a sham and he'll give out in the last stretch.

your boy wont be president. hail hillary. your memes are fucking useless in the real world.

Other urls found in this thread:

paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/us-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=791149
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gambling is degeneracy.

FPBP

Can I get a source papa needs to know which website to give his money

first
typical pol. someone said something i don't wanna talk about, better switch the subject.

paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/us-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=791149

I already put $100 to win $160 on trump before the media launched their full scale muh Islam hero attack. Should've waited and gotten better odds, oh well.

Advertising shill pls go.

How do I get these broke tooth Brit faggots to pay out when I win

Son, I've had $2k on Trump to win since the odds were 40:1 against him. I'm going to make a fat stack after we elect him and then we're going to MAGA. Faggot.

strawmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Can you make multiple bets?

can I bet 100 on hillary and then 25 on trump?

nah bro, i'm not betting on trump cause I legit think he's gonna get assassinated by the Illuminati about 3 days after Hillary gets permanently BTFO.

learn what a strawman means first you fucking faggot

already did f a m

I've already bet a. I got him at 6-1 back in september. It should have been 1000-1, but 6-1 is still ok.

Wanting Trump to win doesn't equal to thinking he's going to win.

The odds are really good though.

"A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent"

First example

: propose gambling to show faith (real question is faith), he argues gambling is degeneracy, now we are arguing about whether gambling is degeneracy and not whether he really believes trump will win

how am i wrong? exactly, faggot

>Hail Hillary

Why would you praise a woman who's willing to put anyone into harm's way in order to protect herself, advance her agenda, or earn her money?

Tf is wrong with you, hambeast...

The prophet Joseph smith forbade gambling. How dare you, you probably don't even have a third wife.

Fuck ya Remain was also a huge favorite in Brexit.

>inb4 some crazy bastard makes a fortune becuase they put all they has on jill stein