Height of Hypocracy

Matt Damon doesn’t want Americans to defend themselves:
“You guys did it here in one fell swoop and I wish that could happen in my country, but it’s such a personal issue for people that we cannot talk about it sensibly.”
>Australian gun confiscation
>Quote, wishing it could happen in the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/melissa-mullins/2016/07/13/matt-damon-wants-massive-gun-confiscation-america
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/matt-damon-net-worth/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_577bdb1de4b0a629c1aacab7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So if guy stars in a WW2 movie he should also believe civilians have a right to anti-tank rockets and 75mm Artillery pieces?

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/melissa-mullins/2016/07/13/matt-damon-wants-massive-gun-confiscation-america

>Damon complained Americans get “so emotional” about the Second Amendment and even asserted they won't even discuss “not selling AK-47s to people on terror watchlists.”

You can buy those right now.

>(((terror watchlists)))

>Matt Damon net worth: Matt Damon is an American actor, writer, producer and philanthropist who has a net worth of $120 million

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/matt-damon-net-worth/

Just how much money has Matt Damon made off killing people WITH GUNS in his movies?

Matt Damon can afford to hire people with expensive gun licenses to defend himself and his property. He needs to check his privilege.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_577bdb1de4b0a629c1aacab7

Matt Damons made atleast 25million for the first Borne movie. And at a minimum of 1million per line for the sequels.

Damon knows he pissed people off with his anti-2a comments.

This weird "plz respond" ad campaign for his movie where he's basically begging people to see his movie is pathetic.

So after all these years Matt Damon and Ben affleck confirmed faggots

Well, im pissed bc I like the Bourne movies. Now I find out hes a "gun grabber"
Fuck, I wanted to see the new Jason Bourne. I cant support him though

>I like the Bourne movies

This is why you're voting Trump. You are stupid.

wtf I hate Matt Damon now.

Seriously hate this though, I loved the Martian and actually surprisingly liked the new Bourne, and I'm a fan of the originals.

Are there any guns on Matt Damon's property? Whether in his home, on his person, or in the hands of security he has hired?

>whoosing noise above his head

"You guys cant have guns. But I can afford armed private security for me and my senpai."

I don't see any guns

The first two had a nice story and great writing. After that it started to become a generic action film

Must be nice to have your own private fucking armed detail. Yeah, id feel safe if I had these guys watching my back

>Armed private security

Doesn't mean they aren't there.

putlocker.is

also anyone else enjoying the reaming he is getting for being in that great Wall movie?

>armed and unarmed

Yes I'm well aware of that.

I'm not. It's an American backed movie and tumblr is crying because there's a white guy. Learn to demographics, it's not a historical film anyway.

>Fuck, I wanted to see the new Jason Bourne. I cant support him though

Don't.

It was incredibly average.

It was decent. I liked it.

Doesn't really stray from the formula of a typical Bourne film, but it's fine if you don't mind more of the same.