Who here would give their life for this man?

I'll give mine tonight, or anytime he calls on me to. CTR doesn't stand a chance against us. They don't carry the fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/criminal-ceos/citizens-guide-us-federal-law-obscenity
enough.org/objects/EIE-prespledge-signedtrump.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DaIZvCDWAcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck that nigger

I'd give my life for Hillary Clinton though

The three-pronged Miller test is as follows:
> Whether the average person, applying contemporary adult community standards, finds that the matter, taken as a whole, appeals to prurient interests (i.e., an erotic, lascivious, abnormal, unhealthy, degrading, shameful, or morbid interest in nudity, sex, or excretion);
> Whether the average person, applying contemporary adult community standards, finds that the matter depicts or describes sexual conduct in a patently offensive way (i.e., ultimate sexual acts, normal or perverted, actual or simulated, masturbation, excretory functions, lewd exhibition of the genitals, or sado-masochistic sexual abuse); and
> Whether a reasonable person finds that the matter, taken as a whole, lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.

Any material that satisfies this three-pronged test may be found obscene.

Federal law prohibits the possession with intent to sell or distribute obscenity, to send, ship, or receive obscenity, to import obscenity, and to transport obscenity across state boarders for purposes of distribution.

justice.gov/criminal-ceos/citizens-guide-us-federal-law-obscenity

Donald Trump has pledged to appoint an Attorney General who will make enforcement of obscenity laws a top priority.

enough.org/objects/EIE-prespledge-signedtrump.pdf

>giving your life for a man likely to be rigged out of becoming president
Maybe after he gets in office.

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Nice try at being a pseudo shill.

Now fuck off.

Please die then. You'll do everyone a favor.

Nice attempt at pseudo-shill.

But do fuck off.

>the fire.

THE FIRE RISES.

If he follows through with what he's promised I'd honestly give my life for him if needs be.

I'll die for the chance.

Fuck this faggot.

Endorsed Ryan, after all the globalist songs we won't be singing, after all the fucking miles of wall Mexico is supposed to pay for, and after all the supposed jobs that were coming back home, fucking endorsed the enemy.

Auctioning all my Trump gear on Ebay tonight, getting it the fuck out of my shitty apartment.

My child shall be called Donald in his honour, and from this day to my last my sword and my shield are at the emperor's command.

Lest we forget

I really think there is a chance of destabilizing violence in USA if Trump loses, it's like he's holding the country to hostage by proving to people that the election process is rigged and the entire system is corrupt. I don't know how people would just accept it, considering that it will feel tantamount to democracy no longer working. Good thing there is pretty much zero chance he loses.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaIZvCDWAcQ

1:02

>one of us

>giving your life for a plant

To die in service to the Emperor would be the greatest honor.

One of my dream jobs is to be his personal bodyguard. Trump is probably the most chill and honest employer imaginable.

>for a plant

DUDE WEED LMAO

No, faggot. I'll give my life for a nationalistic man that seems to realize that western civilization is in it's twilight.

Ryan seems like an ok guy. He's young, he hunts, don't know much else about him.

same m80, crack the tea on lad. We'd get comfy on the front line.

If Trump loses due to Super delegate fuckery or obongo shenanigans you bet your ass I'm leaving this country without a fight. Any liberal nu-male dindu or spic I see is getting wasted. It's my godgiven right to cleanse the unwanted chaff from my forefathers land.

1. God
2. Family
3. Empire

It's kinda a bad joke but if she's ellected, not only should their be a riot Trump should take the presidency by force because we for sure as hell aren't voting for her. I'll go kill some crazy Democrats on Election day if it's not Trump; everyone here who supports him should do the same.

Are you saying you wouldn't? There is no shame in not doing so. How steadfast are you in your ideology?