>Sweden
>Canada
>Chile
>Netherlands
>Argentina
>Germany
>Spain

So US is officially a shithole now?

Jesus Christ. If any Vietnamese is reading this please end your pathetic cucked existence.

I love America as a country but I think you should stop making wars in the Middle East because even if you kill just Arabs, it has negative repercussions on all the West.

the youth here absolutely love american culture, they probably just say that because they hate your politics

> Do we love America?

Probably because of Japanese mass media. :3
Japanese mass media are doing Anti-America campaign.
They broadcast only the bad places of the US military,
and they don't broadcast good acts.

yeah

south korea is shit..and jordan is paradise on earth

retard

it's true, american soldiers act like retards in foreign countries

actually, most americans in general are inconsiderate in foreign countries. it's pretty sad and puts a bad reputation on the ones who aren't pieces of trash

>Spain is one of the most anti-american countries
>But It is also one of the most anti-russian ones.

My countrymen are retards.

not really.

Jordan isn't really that bad

you're right actually

mexico is worse

mate they all emulate yanks
i only know about american fads because my little brother and his mates always catch on to them

Asians don't hold a grudge like you disgusting Ru*sians.

I don't see the problem. Why can't you dislike both the US and Russia?

>rap
>american pop music
>SJW
>rising popularity of Basketball

The whole european youth is a bunch of wiggers.

> most americans in general are inconsiderate in foreign countries.

It is wrong.
Japanese think most American are good. :3
( Except the American youtuber... You-Know-Who )

Although less than it used to be long,
there are also many people who study abroad in the USA

Many Japanese women marry American men.
If the likability is low, this is impossible.

>don’t hold a grudge
that’s an interesting way of calling them cucks, norway

Go clean your sargent's toilet, Tommy.

We have plenty of Vietnamese here in Denmark. They despise Communism. Maybe something to consider when looking at these stats.

Spain is not a very poweful country and when you are weak you have to choose to be the bitch of someone stronger or die.

>Vietnam
nigga wat

They are getting really tired of communism and Asians don't hold multigenerational grudges like Russians and Jews.

i don't mind getting usaid to pay for infrastructure here

It's not like we dislike you. But we just like China better

So what's their reasoning for liking a country whose every action's sole purpose is to destroy the world as much as possible as quickly as possible for the sake of pissing people off as much as possible?

never seen basketball played here pal
people consume pop music regardless of where its from, just so happens america churn out a lot of it. the biggest pop artist is drake , and hes from canada, people dont emulate canadian culture here, if thats a thing. grime and uk rap is becoming more popular here desu , that mumble trap shit hasnt caught on as much
youre right about the sjw and identity politics though, we definitely have that now

Immediately after our war with them, they had a war with China. Since then America and Vietnam have become closer as we've tried to contain China.

Surprised the Vietnamese beat you guys out for USAphilia though

Whats with all the african countries liking us? And why is poland so high on the list? I wants answers

If you are below 50%
welcome to Kamikaze.

low IQ

Hear hear

George Bush massively increased gibs to Africa and Obama maintained that.

>Probably because of Japanese mass media. :3
>Japanese mass media are doing Anti-America campaign.
That's exactly opposite in fact.

>Many Japanese women marry American men.
This is what English teacher actually believe?

International marriage in Japan get lesser and lesser by year.

>Australians are anti-American

Why? This isn't WW2 anymore reeeeeeeeee

kek'd

GIRI GIRI SAFE!

:3 Denmark

>liking china

You guys think Americans policing the world is bad? Imagine if China was the only world superpower.

Why germans are so ungrateful to the United States?

Japan dislikes USA and Russia too... This is not Cold War era today.

the way you guys have handled shit i wouldn't mind giving someone else a go at it mate.

You'd be begging for us back, and I mean that humbly.

lol fair enough

ah let's hope we can have a chance at that scenario. just keep doing what you guys are doing, we'll get there eventually.

No one asks you guys for "policing" in the first place. America is the one who violates international laws or agreements. I don't care about China because at least they don't pretend to be a world police like a retarded kid.

>This is not Cold War era today.

Kek how inoccent You are, Takashi.

>tfw not mentioned

>I don't care about China because at least they don't pretend to be a world police like a retarded kid.

That is simply because they can't. If the shoe was on the other foot they'd be much more ruthless than we are. I'm not saying we should police the world but it is better us than them.

Lol get fucked cunt.

I think the one of the reason is that Japanese marriageable age women decrease. :3
Japanese lump generation junior "団塊ジュニア" became aged.

>mexico at 30%

This is strictly out of butthurt.

The US back then isn't the same US now.

>I think the one of the reason is that Japanese marriageable age women decrease.
That's not even close. The percentage of international marriage comparing overall marriage is declining.

Why are Americans like this?

In addition, however the number of international marriage is declining, the number of international divorce rate is skyrocketing.

That's because our mass media often tries to show international marriage looks ideal and happy, but then Japanese people who married foreigners realized it was just a delusion.

>Because the US is the world police now, that means everyone wants to be the world police
China hasn't even bothered policing it's immediate sphere as of yet, or do you really think China is incapable of forcing it's "protection" on Southeast Asia like the US does to the entire world?

Russia has nukes and nothing else, stop being a retard

didn't know this wtf i love vietnam now

oh please, china has tried to police their own sphere of influence. south sea china and north Korea are obvious examples. the only difference is that they only seem concerned with their immediate sphere of influence which means the rest of the world is spared. the US on the other hand has their fingers everywhere. I'll take the lesser of the two since i'm not bordered with China.

>Russia has nukes and nothing else

That fact only makes that country more dangerous.

>54% disapproval
fucking based

>Vietnam

They're not resentful

yo ameribro. what place would you suggest to visit? i saved 3500euro for my usa holiday.

im a semi adventurous guy. i dont care for big cities like new york. i would like to see the nature and so. is there anything i must see?

anything you guys could tell me which i cant find in a brochure? some "secret" place without many tourist?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Military_Strength_Index
tell me more :D

Why so poor?

why no karelia?

Eh, we're really not though.

This result is because:

1. Young kids gonna young kid and be lefty and anti-US af until they get older.

2. Immigrants. None of which run the country and shape its military policies (yet), thank god.

Stolen !

Olympic National park teebeeh

Colorado.

oh thats awesome. but unfortunately 800euro one way to seattle. so 1600 euro for the flight only. i think, i need more money. meh :(

i wanna buy some stuff too. maybe some of your legendary moonshine/white lightning. no idea how to get it tho. might ask a rural bartender or so.

also, i would like to go on a shooting range or at least make some "friends" who let me shoot with their guns. i miss guns since leaving the army.

i probably need 5k euro for this. i wanna have fun. gotta work a few months more :D

>36% on a survey

It is even less in real life. Our cultures are very different.

>you have to be a leftist to hate US

I can really understand why Canada hates us almost as much as Russia. We treat them terribly and have completely different cultures that clash all the time.

hello fren

George Bush and Obama actually gave gibsmedats to Africa that actually worked. Those pro-American African countries are doing pretty well on their own now.

I Love USA! They gave us the world's greatest singer, entertainer, dancer - Michael Jackson! RIP his soul

Chinese appreciate us for our racial features, not racist white privilege.

he was russian

USA and friends?????

I'm going to learn all your languages and promote nationalism in your respective countries.

>anglo
>capable of learning other languages

Yeah, Vietnam was pretty much always at war from the 1940s to the 1980s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War

What a surprise

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj9SNJpq2W0

and this shithead tried to deny it to begin with and then refused to apologize even when confronted with video evidence.

>41%

It's solely because of pro-Trump propaganda in our media, the real number is way lower than that. Actually, vast majority of Russians sincerely hates America.

Germans don't like America? :3
You don't seem to get among...

>that pic
REEEEEEEE

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations

Why are Germans such ungrateful, mean, and self-righteous people?

Tfw 49%

>Vietnam
>Canada

The lesson to take away is that we should invade Canada until they love us.

The same thing is true with all those western countries except the opposite.

They all dropped about 20% points lower when we went from Obama to Trump. These numbers are more a reflection of foreign approval of our president than the country as a whole.