Bill Maher BTFO

Julian Assange was just on Real Time and you can tell Bill was PISSED.

youtube.com/watch?v=8T2zRavMJaY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((bill maher))) BTFO by based Aussie

>I don't think that's tru-
>No. I know it to to be true

BILL (((MAHER))) ASSBLASTED

Fuck I hate Bill Maher.

fug I'll have to record this

I hate that smug potato faced kike

>you're standing in the way of the one person that can stop trump

This line really pissed me off.

not bad, liked the repartee

Why? This has been the argument in favor of hillary the whole time. The left is willing to accept corruption in order to stop trump, pathetic as it is, they are not afraid of hiding that fact.

K E K
E
K

Damn, Maher is making some harsh accusations against him.

Found Bill Maher.

Get out

Kind of like accepting unconstitutional laws to stop niggers from living in their neighborhoods.

Democrats are always cool with bending the bill of rights to make ends meet

holy fucking shit. kek julian assange directly calling out this jew.

Based Julian bringing the Aussie bantz

Amazing

I would actually watch Real Time if it weren't for his gaggle of clapping retards.

>laws to stop niggers from living in their neighborhoods

Source?

Brutal

Source?

Prime Aussie banter from the get go, Maher simply can't compete.

Maher is such a smug faggot.

So Snowden is trying to get a pardon by Obama? And Hillarys crew had Chelsea manning tortured?

Bill Maher is another fucking elitist globalist scumbag

>mfw I used to like Bill Maher

He lost his mind with the Trump/Hillary meme though. The smartass Jersey guy can't believe people would vote for the arrogant Queens guy.

If he would have anyone from the right other than Coulter I might still watch Real Time.

Shapiro or Milo or MicInnes would tear most of his guests apart and they know it, and those are the mainstream-friendly faggots.

Which is why they'll lose. Anyone with half a brain and morals wouldn't throw morals and conscious out the window just because another is "mean."

She'll lose in the end purely because shes an awful person and has too many scandals surrounding her.

>UH UH UH NO ITS OBVIOUS I DONATED TO HILDAWG GOY

When will Maher get the gassing he deserves?

Aussie bantz prevails again, assange has had too much practice

kek says soon

>kike
He's an atheist. And a colossal faggot.

Everything about Jim Crowe laws were unconstitutional. Hence them being struck down by supreme court case after supreme court case.

And they were all exclusively written into law by Democrats.

youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs

>not jewish
You're retarded.

He's still a member of the tribe though.

I wish i could see Shapiro debate John Stewart without a peanut gallery audience hooting and hollering every time liebowitz makes a silly face.

Theyre both faggots in this video

JIDF detected

Jeff Ross comes on and defends cops for 5 minutes at the end too. The middle is a lot of screaming though.

Assange practices tactical faggotry. He wants to walk a fine line so as not to alienate people. He will act politically neutral but then concentrate fire.

Good anything which brings misery into this cunt's, life gets my hearty applause.. he will have a nice high gallows on the DOtR.

I hate Shapiro for shilling the Michelle Fields bullshit but I would pay good money for this.

He specifically states that he didn't like the demonizing of Bernie because it "waters down" the badness of Trump.

He's clearly not for Trump.

Have they debated before and I missed it? Couldn't find anything on YT.

>Snowden realizes Trump and Putin being bffs means he will be impaled on a spear as a Russian symbol of goodwill
>tries to be a super spy for Obama but has no pencils to push
>makes up twitter means and crosses his fingers for an anti-trump leak to claim as his so he can get a pardon
Rip snowkin

>Editor-in-Chief of Wiki-links
>can't remember the nazi group he hacked
what did he mean by this????

I don't know which BTFO of this cunt was better, this or Christopher Hitchens'.

His mother was a jew so he is a jew.

>political activist with years of insider knowledge doesn't like Trump

Are you really surprised?

lol no. John Stewart would never debate any opposition that isnt a complete joke, or isnt hated by everyone.

Ain't no grave gonna hold the American Public back from voting in our next President Donald J. Trump. Watch epic video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA

I believe he doesn't like Trump based on the fact that Trump said he would like to execute Snowden for treason.

@3:30 a William Maher gave 1 Million Dollars

Fucking called out

How come at the end (last 3 seconds) Maher says "nevertheleff?"

Bill Maher was unequivocally and justifiably blown the fuck out.

Not at all surprising mind you. Bill Maher is a total fucking idiot who just shouts ad hominems, semantics, and liberal rhetoric under a veneer of "rationale" and "intelligence" when his arguments are about as sound as a kinder-gardener's math capabilities.

He waltzes around in a suit and pretends he has a fucking clue when he hasn't the slightest real world knowledge about anything. Then he makes some unfounded, conceited statement (completely prejudiced) and his drones just clap like retarded seals for confirming their already misinformed, emotionally-driven opinions.

Here Assange (clearly someone of much higher intellect and capabilities than Bill) calmly asserts the facts and Bill is rendered defenseless because he's so fucking illiterate on the subject matter.

It worries me greatly that there are Americans out there that base their opinions on the words of pundits like Bill Maher. Democracy fails when the population it serves is completely fucking retarded and uneducated on matters of actual importance.

And he says as much.

It's annoying how Sup Forumstards think Assange is their saving grace for leaking bad shit about Hillary. He'd actuallly probably prefer Hillary, given this interview.

that was a weak and completely transparent hit attempt, this merchant is useless

What the fuck happened to Jeff Ross, by the way? His face looks fucked and his voice has changed.

Freudian slip

To the Trump camp I imagine it's "The enemy of my enemy is a friend".

I know he does not like Trump but it was still an interesting video. Not to mention Bill goes all "REEEEEEEEEE" for a bit.

Fuck Jew Maher. What an absolutely despicable cunt.

t. typical free American

Replace the boot with a sheep cunt, and you got yourself a typical Kiwi.

As a marine all I can say is fuck this guy. Julian Assrange put millions of American servicemen and women's lives in danger with his stupid libertarian ploys. He deserves to be locked up forever. I'm voting Clinton in November even though I disagree with her on many things, because at least she isn't a Russian agent like Trump is.

are all Americans this fucking retarded?

That was, like, a Tuesday for him.

The American military is a ZOG tool, so naturally you'd vote Clinton.

Lol, you are a faggot. Where are you stationed?

Kek will deliver.

>neo-Nazi party
>British Nationalist party
Come on, mate. If they were kikes, then good. But because they were Nationalists? Hmm...

Take your meds before you make that decision, and replace marines with the more accurate title of "court-recommended felony diversion program"

t. buttblasted Nazi's hiding behind their computers like cowards

still like maher but he got fucking destroyed

>muh'reen
>butt hurt

thank you for correcting the record

Be honest... are you responsible for all those
>tfw nip
threads?

"I would love to talk with you about this all day"
kek, just like that other kike that got owned by the Russian at Princeton.

WHY AM I CIRCUMCISED?! I WANT MY FORESKIN BACK!

Shut up welfare monkey, we don't want you in our country anymore

PRAISE KEK

why do you like this asshole?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Praise kek

>As a marine

When you joined the marines you agreed to die for America. It's not Julian's fault if it actually ends up happening.

>shut up welfare monkey
says the literal virgin who cant even bench his own bodyweight

come to Sasebo and run your mouth like that you pussy

I'm defending democracy. your working with Russia to destroy it

solid moderate, only has a few hangups with shit like guns

Where are you stationed? I'll call you a faggot to your face next month champ. You can cause a scene and get kicked out of the country. You're a nigger, right?

liberals are so childish. they think cutting you off is an argument and get assblasted when you do it to them

(((comedian))) tries to stump based Assange and gets annihilated

>I'm defending democracy.
You're in Japan. You're not defending shit. You're getting drunk and then your base is on lockdown because you dumb fuckers can't refrain from running naked down the streets or raping a 60 year old.

I already said where Im stationed retard

and I'm not black I'm 100% Italian motherfucker

lets see you fucking try you bogan cunt

eh, the liberals i know all know shes corrupt and when i point blank ask them why they still support her they say they dont care about her corruption and criminal behavior, they just dont want the 'racist bigot trump' . they are the most uninformed and ideologically blind people that exist. their rabid determination for 'progress' sees hillary as a means to an end. they dont care. bottom line. as long as they get their medical marijuana and gun bans they are find with a criminal at the top killing people, skimming taxpayer dollars and stealing from america to make herself and her cohorts wealthy

>sasebo
Too bad, you're on the other side of the country. How about venturing outside of your naval base safe space?

You're a fucking idiot though, for real

>I'm defending democracy. your working with Russia to destroy it
>In Japan
>Defending democracy
Wew. I'll take the bait.

This.

The Marine isn't doing shit. He's not even allowed to hit back if someone attacks him.

Post face + timestamp.

>russian agent
>hillary's deleted emails and crimes going back 20 years are all property of putins intelligence service

how fucking stupid are you? you think if obama was born in america, he would have told medvedev that he'll 'have more flexibilty after the election' in regards to nato missile defense in europe?

I like Bill Maher. A liberal who hate ISIS, because he is atheist. We need more of those useful idiots.

who was that?