What if we formed a new, syncretic religion by mixing Islam and Christianity?

What if we formed a new, syncretic religion by mixing Islam and Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá'í_Faith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Catholic_Bible
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read dis:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá'í_Faith

What if we didn't

Jesus on the cross with a vest of explosives?

Islam would make it shit.

Islam is exclusive totalitarian supremacism, it is Semitic tribalism updated merely with the ability to receive new members. If we calmed Islam down it would not be Islam any more. Source: check out Allawites, Druze, etc, none of which are considered to be Muslims by mainline Salafists.

Go away nwo.

/ pol / is a patriotic board

>sand niggery cubed
If someone flings acid in your face, turn the other hole in your cheek.

the abrahamic religions are already the same shit

Fuck no. Mix salvation, the more militant aspects and monotheism of Christianity and the mysticism of and community building traditions of traditional European religions.

aye fuck those machine coonts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Catholic_Bible

>huur what if we make shit up and decide to believe in it

That's called heresy, user.

What if you formed a new, syncretic lunch by mixing dog feces and a Subway footlong?

Chrislam is already a thing in Niggeria. It combines the worst of both religions and is evil.

CS Lewis called this BTW. Aslan is not Tash. Tashlan is a lie.

They're incompatible. Islam specifically denies the Trinity. Also, Christians love eating pork too much, and Jesus said it's okay.

Already happening its called chrislam being forwarded by "Americas PastorTM" Rick Warren. Memeber of UN council on foreitn relations and pastor of Saddleback church where president Obama had his inauguration. They hold shared faith services there already.

Christianity and Islam are opposing ideologies. Muhammad was a psychotic warlord. Jesus would've disavowed all of his atrocities.

Then we would burn in hell for following a false prophet.

Altering the Koran = death

People like to group Islam with other mainstream religions, especially Christianity.
The two books are apple and oranges.
One is a collection of nice stories, full with symbolism and morality (arguable)
The other is a book of commands to be taken literally and covers everything from government to inheritance to hygiene.

I see you try your brainwashing on Sup Forums rabbi Hershel Skershel.

Why mix something that led to awesome and good things with something that encourages killing people for some shady prophet?

THAT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE THE SHIT I KEEP HEARING THE GLOBALISTS SAY ABOUT MY:
COUNTRY
SCHOOLS
TELEVISION SHOWS
MOVIES
MUSIC
ART
PUBLIC PARKS
SUPERMARKETS
LITERALLY EVERYTHING!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!

OP, we already have Baha'i.

Well, at least we'll finally get rid of the Jews.
But knowing mudslimes, they'll fuck it up as always.

How? There's no middle ground regarding Jesus and Muhammad. You either accept Jesus and Mohammad and become a Muslim, accept Jesus and reject Muhammad and become a Christian, or reject Jesus and Muhammad and become a Jew. To synchronize the two you would have to accept Jesus and Muhammad which would then just be Islam, unless you threw in some Trinitarian shit but then where does Muhammad fit in, since he clearly rejects that.

>If I go down I'm taking you with me!

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums, Francis.

>yfw god made every religion just to cause wars and conflict for his own amusement .

>why dont we mix ice cream with feces?
How about we keep Christianity as is?

Islam already claims the bible isn't totally right and muHAMmed wrote his own revisions to suit his needs

How about neither?

>What is medieval Catholicism?

Chrislam?

>1 post by this ID