Older man - girl couple

Older men(at least 12years older than girls)
Girls who are under 22

I've known that american are allergic to this couple

How about others??

what do you think of Korean girls under the age of 18 whoring themselves out to rich businessmen?

I meant just couple not protistitude

Older men and younger girls is normal for most of the world. It is the rise of feminism in the West that tries to stop. For example this young teen girl is dating an older guy.

But they're students, not prostitutes.
They just want some extra pocket money to spend in Myeongdong.

>It is the rise of feminism in the West that tries to stop.
*tries to stop this.

>For example this young teen girl is dating an older guy.
older Asian guy

How old are they?? Man is over 30??

Girl is under 18??

Peer boys just want sex with girls not take responsibility. However, older guy want to marry ( if she is virgin)

Nazi hyper conservative here. The age of consent should be risen to 25 worldwide unless you get married (In other words you can fuck way below 25 if you get married). You're also not allowed to get married to someone younger than 25 if you're older than 25.

Punishment for divorce will be extremely harsh to encourage proper long term partners and the punishment for cheating is stoning (unless you can prove it's consensual in which Case if it's a guy getting cucked consensually all his licenses will be revoked)

I think it's pretty degenerate desu.

I find this common in the US but it's more taboo to talk about. I've met many friends in college and after college (18-25) who have dated or date men 10 years older than them. Hell, some girl I met said her first bf was 24 when she was 16. wtf.

There's almost no negative for girls to date an older guy - more money, mature, settled down, etc.

the girl is about 16 or 17 and the guy is about 29 / 30 years old.

Any asian guy dating white girl look like adult men with his preteen girl.

8 years gap is moderate.

15~18 years girls who date over 30??

That's good. But her boobs are..

What is your opinion

>8 years gap is moderate.
This, I was 18 when i propose my sweetheart

that is kind of the norm here, it's good that I have a second chance

it seems weird to me that Americans are generous as shit to gay/lesbian while they never consider pedophiles as seual minority to be protected

I'm fucking hate cockblocer boys. They have no ability and will to marry. They deserve to merly fuck with slut or ugly

would you look at that

Specifically, Hebephilia, Ephebophila

LGBT are not even generating

And i wanna know nordic culute regarding this.

there is difference when two grown people have sex and when an adult male is trying to have sex with your child. No parent on this planet at lest in the west would allow his daughter/son to be in relationship with grown fucking man
you need to stop watching anime

No

>high schooler with grown body
>has fucked more than 4 guys already
>child

According to the logic of the American, gays were born gays and they cannot do anything with it.
the same goes with pedophils, dont you think?

This is the reason 15~18girls date with over 30. If she gave virgin older guys, she would not be slut

I general you're supposed to date someone within your age group, but of course it depends on the individuals. My uncle has a wife who is 15 years younger and no one cares about that. It's mostly odler guys that are exploiting their money and power status that get a social stigma.

???
americans are retarded and i wish they'd wiped from this planet

Was she under 21??

Then why do you follow american taboo

No, she was in her 30s so people don't care when a grown up women makes a decision like that.

this isn't american taboo, this was the norm here since modern age.

Oh.. I thought she was younger. Anyway Norwegian girls avoid older guys

i know her, she lives one street from my aunt in novi sad : D
and they're nice couple come on , he's like 11-12 year older , not that bih
i also know few girls my age dating older ones, and they seem pretty happy and satisfied; though i would never go for it physically(t.18)

My mom and dad are 11 years apart.

wow
shocking fact from user

my dad impregnated his current wife when she was 16 and he was 42

Teens are butthurt because girls choose older men for being more wealthy and experienced.
Older women get butthurt immensly, older men obviously support it

15 and down is considered pedophilia even tho we had AoC at 14 for most of USSR and till 2002
16-17 is considered iffy
18+ is totally fine

Hot, i wanna do the same when i'm 42

What's wrong with?
I'm 28 and have dated 15 years old, in fact I'm currently dating a 16 years old atm.

Age of consent here is 14 so it's all good.

I wish I could enjoy this advantage of this country at least, but even the JBs don't give a fuck about me :(

lmao I come back to Sup Forums for the first time in 6 years and this guy is still around

Anglos are hypocrites
Gays love teen boys, but you will rarely hear about it.