My son turned 15 a few weeks ago...

My son turned 15 a few weeks ago. He has a paper route and volunteers at the local Cats In Need animal shelter on Monday afternoons.

Yesterday he showed me business cards he had printed up and asked if he could borrow some of my tools. He placed these cards all around the neighborhood offering to wash cars, clean gutters, do any manual labor, clean houses, run errands, or babysit, for a flat rate of $8 an hour. He's also talking about buying an ice cream bicycle and selling snow cones and stuff around the neighborhood and skate park.

He's got a nice girlfriend, does well in school, and got his first suspension for breaking a bullys nose.

I'm so proud Sup Forums. I don't even know how to describe the warm feeling in my gut. Have you even come close to feeling this good?

Sounds like he's gonna make it

You did well, user. You did well.

How do I raise a son to be that good, user?

>got his first suspension for breaking a bullys nose.

How did you and his mother react to this?

He sounds like a fag. I made my parents give me money

based

my parents told me when i started school if anybody tries bullying you to punch them in the nose hard as fuck

He's gonna get fucking TGhandi virus at that God damn shelter. Have him go do a soup kitchen or something. Maybe go play video games with disabled vets if there is a VA hospital.

I'm serious about that virus.

Good on you, user. Do you have a secret to this success?

Good job man!

Your boy's a SCRUB. When i was a kid I made $30/hour mowing the lawn or $60/hour to shovel snow.

Not politics but well done sir, well done,

>Cats in need
>Proud
I hate to break it to you but your son is a pillow biter

Well they fucked up. Punch them square on the chin if you want to knock them out.

I'm proud of you, user. You've made a true contribution to this world that not many people on this board have, myself included.

keep him off this site then

Paper routes still exist?

I recently discovered how to trade stocks on my own
So that's the only thing I've learned in 27 years that's useful desu

tfw i never got bullied

Fuck your faggot cat cucked son.
Let those fuzzy little cunts in need go the way of the buffalo.
Not redpilling him into dog ownership is basically a makes you a complete failure as a parent.

Tbh he's doing jobs that a 12 year old does. When I was 15 I was at least clearing tables at restaurant then got a job in retail selling computers. Tell your boy to step up his game.

I was pretty energized myself at 15, ran my own businesses while also working full time at my grandad's law firm.

College ruined me. Made me think I had all the time in the world to become a professional, meanwhile I just became more alcoholic and spent more time smoking weed than anything else while not having any goals.

Which version of the sims are you playing?

Take bim to church, physical discipline

I took him to Magic Mountain, and told him he did good. I informed him that authority figures in his life will often be weak sissy liberals that seem to punish him for being a strong Christian man. His bitch whore cunt mother is no longer in the picture (thank Christ)

Bullshit.

Fellow single dad here.

It's uncanny how well a man can raise children without a woman's influence.

>Magic Mountain
No, I refuse to believe someone this good natured can live in the same area as me. Too many fucking braindead commies here.

r u me?

Sounds like a good kid, if he was older he would be #WithHer for sure.

Anddddddd.... then you woke up... right?

Be careful OP

I was like that, was making 1k a month with my own business when i was 17

Then everything turned around, had a mental breakdown and now im 24 and haven't been outside, to school, or had a job since i was 18. Lost all my friends, and haven't had sex in 4 years.

At the risk of jinxing it, I hope he doesn't burn himself out.

This. I went to church and was physically disciplined. I'm 19 and stay the hell away from degeneracy

Cool. I don't why made a thread congrats on having a son.

I'm about to impregnate several women and hopefully have several kids.