>be French

>go to American restaurant
>see this menu

Response?

Neat bantz.

whew
americans really are jealous and bitter aren't they

I won't go full butthurt that's for sure.

You will butthurt just a little?

the americans hold the french in high regard if they assume any of them are able to even comprehend english

the vietnamese special is a bowl of rice and then been beaten unconscious and spat on

What does a pretentiously poached egg taste like?

Also I'd pay the $27.95 so I would get that sweet craddle to grave welfare.

Americans who hate France are some of the biggest tards.

>America's "Allies" are the ones they have fucked over the most
Ah yes

hi where are the croissants

one French please.
I need my dose of freedom haha

what's wrong with them
what did we even do wtf

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Lmao

can't read because a true french doesn't bother to learn other languages

>All American dishes will be served with a 3 year delay and once you've finished they're the only ones you're allowed to praise on yelp

>they have fucked over the most
how?

you told them you're not joining their military adventure in the middle east

It's because you don't suck their dick like bongs do.

Why the hell do Americans even hate the French, it makes no sense to me. They don't live near them and they haven't been at war(?).

too thin and intelligent

Leave the restaurant

Can't really do much more

> >go to American restaurant
Come on, be realistic please.

Because repeating an ironic gag from The Simpsons is better than acknowledging that the frogs were right about Iraq's weapons programs

>memorial day specials
>bloody mary
kek

hon hon hon

Not that other lad, but how haven't they fucked us over? They threatened to blow up our fleets and invading forces during the Suez Crisis, threatened to completely ruin our currencies if we didn't pull out, making the Suez debacle one of the most humiliating moments in British-French history, the whole "Freedom Fries" shit, funding the IRA, cancellation of Operation Vulture, and so on.

They're not our "allies" unless they know they can squeeze us out for profit, as they did in both World Wars.

I think that you're just jealous because we know some of them big wordy-words, and aren't afraid to use them.

why did they even want us to leave the suez canal ?

>funding the IRA
I had no idea but honestly it doesn't surprise me anymore

>Operation Vulture
London were opposed to intervene too when the US said they would go only if the UK come too

SUEZ!
SUUUEEEZZZ!!!!!

>big wordy-words
>misspelling "traditional" twice

kek

wow, surprisingly accurate

seppos work on a divide and conquer basis
the more people there are to buy their products, the better

The only thing that makes me love the French is that they stand up to America from time to time.

>I had no idea but honestly it doesn't surprise me anymore
It was a handful plastic paddies in Boston.

I love the French but I hate the Parisians.

>"Honhonhon, stupid fat Ameri-mutts! Hungry for burgers and oil."
>*American light banter*
>"FUCKIN AMERILARDS!!! U ELECTED A CHEETO!! *start muttposting* SEE HOW UNWHITE U ARE?!?!"
Why are French people so mean?

The only people I know who hate the French are Fox News-watching boomers like my parents who can't even explain why they do. They've just bought into the rude commie surrender monkey meme. Most of them don't know enough about Europe to know anything to distinguish France from the rest of it and view all Europeans as French stereotypes.

>*American light banter*
that clearly emanates from butthurt though

>joe's special

LITERALLY JOE GOMEZ

basically DAE FRANCE SURRENDER XDDDDD

people who know very little of world history or geopolitics. I personally but the frogs right under Britain for being long time bros (haven't actually been to France yet so subject to change).

For the first time since Karl the Great you didn't support an unnecessary war. That pissed off americans.

the US government didn't fund the IRA, Irish Americans did privately. That Brits just being a salty faggot becasue his country wasn't allowed to fight for control of a major shipping hub and generally lacked the ability to protect its empire.

In fact the stereotype is very old and comes from the brits. Their elites used to be French, French related or speak French, being French or speaking French was associated with being an aristocrat and all the stereotype associated with rich people or aristocrats in general. Being anti french was a way of being anti elite. Then with Chirac saying no to the war they took the stereotype that was always more or less here and modernised it.