Who else feels bad for Jeb?

Who else feels bad for Jeb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qO4TsHKvZuA
youtube.com/watch?v=TzMSfaNXYZg
youtube.com/watch?v=Soa3gO7tL-c
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Must have been pretty humilating to be stumped in front of the world so many times

>a rich looking old man can walk alone at night
I wish I was in America

>tfw live in Boston
>tfw didn't know about this
>tfw will never trade pocket turtles with yeb

Die of zika nigger.

Zika only affects babys, sorry to disappoint.

50 MILLION A PIECE

That just makes him that guy from Fahrenheit 451 who was scapegoated for taking walks in the night. Literally, Jeb was just taking a walk. not that any Sup Forums user would know what that shit is about.

Poor Jeb ):
I actually feel pity for the guy, after all's said and done

i do not

he is finally free

youtube.com/watch?v=qO4TsHKvZuA

This says a lot

that's a jeb kinda feel.

Does anyone else agree that Jeb is on the autistic spectrum and should quit politics to become a full time Twitch streamer?
He would finally be happy

this
that is the look of a man unburdened

think about it, he gets to sit in a pile of his own smug and wipe his hands clean of the coming shitshow, he's probably the least stressed American right now

kek

Is Jeb just some kind of gentle autist? I was barely redpilled at the time and missed most of the shenanigans.

you know...American education system.

>lets feel bad for a bush
kys

Thread theme :( youtube.com/watch?v=TzMSfaNXYZg

FoR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE SOMEONE DUMP JEB BUSH GREEN TEXTS!!!!

I literally cry laughing reading them

he's just a cuckservative. the thing about Jeb is he's not really a globalist, he's just an idiot like his brother. he's fully sincere in his dumb ass views which does make me respect him more than most career politicians.

kekus
saved

>Bush
>not being a globalist

Pick one fucker

Trump doesn't have the balls to do this.

/r/ing the pasta where jeb is gonna jump off a building and donald knows his secret guac recipe
anybody?

Do I feel bad for a guy who has immediate family connections with two Presidents, and was Governor of Florida? Somebody who has held extreme power, influence, and money?

No, user. No I don't. Not everybody gets to be President.

What´s wrong with walking alone at night?

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Soa3gO7tL-c

I hope he got beaten up and robbed

>I hope he got beaten up and robbed

you will never be a failed BUSH wandering around dark city streets at night hoping to commit sudoku by dindu to end what you are too pathetic to end yourself.

>hfw HE PICKED TURTLES OVER FROGS
>what a fucking RETARD

>first day as intern Jeb 2016 campaign trail
>sit at my desk making phone calls for a few hours, not that bad
>suddenly one of the senior interns comes in "hey new guy, mr. Bush is here, you're on roof duty today"
>wtf is roof duty
>say whatever, he tells me just to go up to the roof
>get up there and see mr. Bush standing on the ledge
>start to panic, call the intern who sent me up here he tells me this happens pretty often, like once or twice a week
>apparently it's just because he needs attention
>I tell mr. Bush that trump is just a meme candidate and he'll never actually become president
>doesn't work
>say that DMR just put out a new poll where Cruz is beating trump
>nothing
>tell him there is guacamole in the conference room
>he slowly turns around, hands in his pocket starts sulking away
>I never showed up to that job again

>Mexican Warlocks

guaca bowle merchant selling his guaca bowles at night in boston

Nah that won't happen, he's secretly a turtle themed superhero.

That's why he was so low energy at the debates he was up all night fighting crime.

"Well, are you gonna jump or what?"

Jeb Bush spins around, surprised to hear someone else's voice on what he thought was a secluded rooftop. Jeb feels a pang of anxiety wash over him as he realizes it is Donald Trump standing on the roof watching him.

"I've been watching for ten minutes now, waiting for you to jump. I thought you were a 'tough guy', Jeb. Apparently not."

Jeb steps down from the ledge, smirking. "You know what Donald? You're a jerk. And I know you want nothing more then to watch me jump. So you know what, Donald? I'm not going to jump. I bet you feel stupid now, coming all the way out here."

"It's garlic," Trump states flatly.

"W-what?" Jeb is visibly confused.

"Your 'secret' guac recipe. It's avocados, cilantro, jalapeno, onions... and 'not too much' garlic."

"Bu- Th- M-mu-" Jeb Bush begins to stutter. His face turns red and becomes sweaty. His one secret in life, the one thing he had above everyone else was his secret guac recipe- and now Donald Trump knows it. "M-my secret recipe! H-how did you-"

"Your wife told me," Trump responds before Jeb can finish his sentence, "while she was cleaning my mansion."

With that, Jeb Bush stepped back up onto the ledge and leaped. Little did he know, Trump had placed a massive bowl of guacamole in the street. The enormous vat of guacamole was enough to cushion Jeb's fall and keep him from committing suicide. As he falls, Jeb realizes that it is all pointless. Not only does Trump have his secret guac recipe, he also has control of Jeb's life. Jeb lands face-first in the bowl of guac, and even while submerged in the bowl of guac he can hear onlookers laughing. He also hears the ringtone of his cell phone go off. Pulling the phone out o his pocket, he answers it and places the phone to his ear. He hears Donald Trump's voice through the speaker:

"Your guac tastes like shit by the way."

>youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

>

you guys will figure out a way

Do you?

actually it fucks up adults too. It can cause permanent neurological damage.

Holy shit I was there on Tuesday. Might've walked by him not thinking twice. I really don't know what I'd say to him if I had the chance.

Where's the comic of this.
This has to happen

If I saw Jeb walking down the street by himself I would give him a big hug and a warm kiss.

Not even kidding. I would tell him that its not his fault and that nobody actually hates him. Jeb is loved.

Is that his wife? Dang she aged like a fucking avocado

Jeb is to guac what shrek is to swamps

Does Jeb ever catch a break? He never wanted to run in the first place. His favorite pets are turtles and a love of guac

kek

Meme magic is truly a dangerous, unpredictable power

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES, WORN OUT PLACES

wtf I love Yeb! now

MY SHADOW'S THE ONLY ONE THAT WALKS BESIDE ME

I WOULD WALK FIVE HUN-DRED MILES AND I WOULD WALK FIVE HUNDRED MORE

NO ONE KNOWWWWWWWS WHAT ITS LIKEEEEEEEEEEEE........TO BE THE BAAADDDD MAN.......TO BE THE SADDDDD MAN

He always wanted to be president. W. was the one who didn't.

ITS TIME TO BE A BIG GIRL NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....AND BIGGG GIRLS DONT CRYY

more

>Feeling bad for Jeb after breaking the pledge to support Donald
Him and Cruz can go fuck each other.

Why the hell should anyone feel bad about this guy?

This guy is a fucking drug dealer. Not just the "I smoked marijuana in high school" bullshit, he fucking sold coke en masse. IIRC at some point he was involved with the Clintons in their Arkansas drug-running operations.

this is pretty wild to me. glad i'm in america its fuckin great here.

SO I DUG MY KEY INTO THE SIDEEE

OF HIS PRETTY LITTLE SOUPED UP TRUMP WHEEL DRIVE

CARVED MY NAME INTO HIS LEATHER SEAT

TOOK A LOUISVILLE SLUGGER TO
BOTH HEAD LIGHTS

>Jeb returns sad to his home
>Hears rumbling when near the gate
>Enters the backyard
>There's a grill party with his brother and a few other guys
>George opens up a beer, throws it to him
>And says with a big, sincere smile
>"You did well Jebby, I'm proud and I love You always bro"
>George turns around from the pit
>it's Donald with a voice changer
>suddenly the smell of guacamole and burnt plastic fills the air
>Jeb's favorite guac bowl is melting away on the pit
>his 2 ft. tall wife walks out wearing a MAGA hat and Trump bends down to kiss her on the mouth. Jeb covers his raging semi with both hands.
>"Oye Yeb, we invited your amigo Don over to celebrate your fantastico campaign. ¡Ay dios mio, he is so much bigger in person!
>Trump gives a smug looking shrug
>"What can I say, I'm a big guy. Have a seat Jebby boy, I'm sure you're running low on energy."
>Hands Jeb a bun with the ashes of the guac bowl inside
>"Can I get you some salt for that?"

>Rubio, Cruz, and Kasich enter a secret underground chamber
>Jeb is there with a hooded robe on, candles are lit all around the room
>"You must tell nobody what you are about to see."
>the three candidates are anxious, they believe they're getting into some sort of Illuminati-tier stuff through Bush family connections that could rig the election for them
>Jeb pulls a cloth off a table, revealing several food items- avocados, cilantro, and onions are among the mix
>"Pay attention you three, I'm going doing this once."
>Jeb begins to carefully and with great concentration prepare his guacamole
>the candidates nervously look at each other, not sure if Jeb is being serious or not
>15 minutes later
>Jeb finishes, takes a breath, and informs the candidates that they must use this knowledge to help them win the election
>"yeah.. whatever you say, jeb" rubio sarcastically responds
>cruz clears his throat, "i uh, i think we should be going now..."
>"yeah i have to get somewhere" kasich chimes in
>the three disappointed candidates hurriedly shuffle out the door

sorry, bro, but that's what happens when you accept degeneracy like gays and trannies.

A lot of Mexican women age like milk. Although, in Columba's case, it looks like her goblin stature is due to osteoporosis or some other type of bone degeneration.

I cant fucking take it, this entire thread is making me lose my shit. I am laying here giggling like a retard about Jebbies turtles and guac bowls. I cant, just, just, just