It's Capitalism's fault the Olympics is a shit show

It's Capitalism's fault the Olympics is a shit show.

Yea, it would have been more fun if all the athletes weighed 75 pounds and praised communism instead of their countries of origin.

wtf i hate corporations now

wtf i hate capitalism now

It's "diversity's" fault the Olympics are an occasional shitshow. See: Brazil.

3rd world, shithole countries shouldn't be allowed to host the Olympics. If they throw a bitchfit, the rest of the modern world should tell them to their face "we're not hosting what should be the greatest athletic event in your 3rd world, shithole country".

I quite enjoyed Russia's fascistic opening ceremony in the winter olympics. A challenger appears

I wonder if he'll ever make a tweet remembering the Nanjing Massacre.

Stop being such a shitlord. Genocide and massacres are power + war crime; only whites can commit them.

next tweet is "Never forget the Japanese imperialist occupation of China"

I don't think anybody ever said that North Korea was more dangerous than the U.S

How many people died in Nanking vs the atomic bombs out of curiosity

>countries invaded by north korea
>they don't count south korea

>worst Korea isn't a country

>south Korea is rightful North Korean clay

>after 1984
But it is 1984.

Nah, it's bad because they are fully clothed.

Sorry user, it's Huxley's world, no Orwell's.

The opening ceremony this year --at least in the US-- kind of was, though

>having the kikes delay the broadcast so they can fit in obscene amount of commercials

I must be in the Berenstain universe again.

Kek has confirmed that theory.

There's no exact estimates but Nanking is said to be between 100,000-400,000 and The bombings, counting both explosions, about 140,00-170,000.

Literally a civil war.

i hate this meme

wtf i hate this meme now

When did DPRK forces occupy Southern territory between 1986 and now?

Read the meeeeme

It "literally" wasn't. The division of Korea began with the ending of the Second World War, with the Soviets agreeing to occupy the North and the US the South. The Republic of Korea in South Korea and the DPRK were established in 1948. To say it was a civil war implies they were one country, while they aren't any more separate countries today than they were at the time of the Korea War, meaning that if they had an armed conflict today, it would also be a civil war.

true

Not capitalism so much as blatant corruption and nepotism.
Olympics committee is supposed to be an NPO basically. The issue is that other countries will bribe their way to get the games so they get increased tourism. The issue is that they often do this without considering the cost of hosting the olympics, much less attracting more tourism

Rio is a shitshow because the Brazillian government is largely run by retards. This shit didnt happen that much in Russia even, but Brazil has been in a fucked up situation for years and now theyve got a spotlight shown on them