My fucking face when I saw this shit

>my fucking face when I saw this shit

Honestly, this is way worse than I even expected. It's like surreal how terrible, poorly planned and awfully executed it is. The people doing the performance look like uncoordinated retards.

What the hell, Brazil.

You should show Them how it's done mate

??

Do you think America has never hosted?

Americans can't even host a night club party with out people
Dying

And you can't host my dick in your house without trying to sit on it, fag

In all seriousness, I don't know anyone who watches the fucking Olympics, or has in the last decade. Why doesn't this shit stay on Sup Forums where it belongs?

Says the country that loses wars to flightless birds and bottom feeding fish

You fight wars with the known (Other people) We fight wars behond your understanding (The best and most deadly nature has to rage war with) If
It wasn't for my country you'd all be speaking EMU right now

I watch it for the Judo and Taekwondo. You rarely see it otherwise.

Uh guys I'm hearing sirens in the distance I hope nothing happened

I watch it for female beech volleyball, gymnastics, luge, the relays, some diving, and that one game where they shoot the huge pucks on the ice (I'm having some downs right now)

curling.

don't forget bobsledding you fuck

Ah, thanks. I think I inhaled too much carbon monoxide from a leaky exhaust on my college car...ruined my long term memory

Missed it.

Anyone have links?

China literally raised the bar so high that the previous two Olympics have been smalltime

>implying humans are a challenge
you can't satisfy the bloodlust of the australian. just wait until we shitpost our way into a war with china and then taunt them into a land invasion.

we'll show you why the middle of our country is red.

It's the communism

Brazilian are South "American". Of course they cannot do anything right.

We were all hoping for ISIS and favela gangs to kill everyone there.

I never knew rap Brazilian music. Also global warming lol.

fat mexicans and nigs dancing with fake hair was the gayest

i'm looking foward to the tokyo olympics. it's gonna be futuristic as fuck and super-coordinated and well-planned.

I thought that was a Worms map at first

>Refugee Olympic team
for fucks sake man

China had the best opening ceremony ever. Prove me wrong

The traffic cones as pots for the flowers on the tricycles triggered me hard. Seriously all this looked like it was made at the last minute by a grade school teacher during crafts day.

I think most people agree that nobody is going to outdo China.