REFUGEES ARE BAD XDDDDDD

>REFUGEES ARE BAD XDDDDDD

Explain this top tier waifu then.

>Mfw no qt refugee gf to pull a sinking boat filled with 18 people by her teeth for 3 hours while swimming in open sea to escape war

Refugees aren't bad.

Invaders who have no interest in assimilating are.

Infidels who want to overthrow the existing culture are worse.

influence operations

Congratulations. You found the one woman among the 700 refugees that were crammed onto that boat.

Assuming that's not just some stock photo.

Brown eyes = shit tier

Yusra Mardini is your new refugee goddess.

she'll look like shit in a few years

>explain this anecdotally derived "evidence" that has no basis in the overall statistical analysis of the demographic makeup of refugees

boat loads of Gibsmedats. Seems like a great idea to let them in.

>piercings
dropped

>one woman means the rest are perfectly fine
Stop thinking with your dick, OP.

Its not like we have hott women already.

>le evidence meme

This place truly went to shit

99% of refugees are swarthy, smelly men. The few female refugees I've seen have all been ugly, middle aged women that look 20 years older than they probably are.

>A-user, I want to escape the syrian war. You'll let me into your country, won't you? .
>M-maybe I could stay in your... umm... h-house?

skrillex

Strawman Detected.

Inviting people who view your entire culture as an abomination that must be eradicated under pain of eternal damnation and are commanded by their imaginary friend to carry out said objective as barbarically and gruesomely as possible is the most STUPID and SUICIDAL initiative one could pursuit.

You go on patting yourself on the back at the expense of sexually mutilated women and beheaded children.

The rest of us have had enough.

>implying

user can I come into your country?
user I cant find a job because I have no qualifications.
user why are you mad that you're paying for us to live here? You're just selfish!

They're like 90% men in their teens and twenties, if we had a sensible government we'd take all of the women of reproductive age (no husbands or families allowed to follow) and then tell the rest to fuck off.

Gotta love refugees

Is there nothing he can't do?!

make good music

Make good music

In an alternate reality where you aren't such a xenophobic memer, you met and fell in love with her in a red cross refugee assistance mission.

>looks like a young sarah silverman
sounds about right

But then she got raped and killed by savages on their way to Germany.

k

Does no one remember the weeping Palestinian girl offered autistic comfort by Merkel? Does no one remember the horrified Kuwaiti nurse who turned out to be the daughter of the ambassador, lying to gin up hatred for Saddam? Is it not obvious that this is a standard tactic they use?

>allowing millions of male mudslimes in just to get a shot at this one girl.

>Why are you being so mean user? You promised you'd protect my smile.

"LOOK SHE'S ATTRACTIVE, DESTROY SOCIETY NOW"

Fuck off.

>make good music
>Make good music

I'm not the one raping and killing folks. That would be the savages.

>there are a couple cute refugees
>therefore we should let the 80% fighting age muslim male flow of "refuges" continue
really is all about the bunda down there

refugees are doing to the german woman what the germans did to us in the world cup

Obama brought in 7551 Syrian refugees this year
35 were Christian

can you just fuck off, monkey?
look, take this banana

Is it only 80%? I thought it was higher. A lot of them are pretending to be teenagers.

>People will reply to this thread and others like it.

No wonder discussion is shit.

They're doing 1-2 passes inside their boxes?

their are putting 7 balls inside one goal

I would take in Syrian christian refugees in a heartbeat, provided they're honest refugees. I would help honest refugees in any way I could, until they can return home.

Most refugees nowadays aren't fleeing from violence though, they're fleeing TO welfare. They're fleeing to a higher standard of living than their people can otherwise provide, and they're bringing violence and destitution with them.

What are the sports they'll be participating in? Marathon rape?
In stead of hurdles they'll jump over bent over Europeans
I get it now

>Mardini was born into a Syrian Christian family.[2]

>she

You're right, she is kinda cute.
Still needs to hang from a lamp post though.

I wonder how much over the next couple weeks they are gonna shill for this girl and try to convince us all refugees look like her

Wtf i love refugees now

Women and children only.

But from all the photos and videos I see that arent hand picked there are only men coming.

Men need to stay and fight. Not flee like bitches.

Wtf I love being beheaded now

as long as the pussified sandnigger men stay behind and actually fight for their country

If all of the refugees were little sluts like this girl I'd let them in. In reality, most of the refugees are young men that want to rape and jihad.

I wonder how many fat smelly trafficker cocks she had to suck to get the ride on that boat.

There's nothing inherently wrong with refugees.
Problem is today's crisis has to do with migrants, and a lot of them aren't fleeing shit.

literally a plant

I would gladly take in ALL refugees from civilized western countries. I don't hate refugees.

Those are mexicans, you know that, right?

>These refugee athletes enrich us
>we don't just tolerate diversity, we celebrate diversity

wtf is this cuck shit at the Olympics

>C-can I come into your country so you can fuck me raw?

WTF? I like cute girls now.

>>escape war

pussy

>filled with 18 people
You forgot one or two of those.