Tolerant liberals

>Tolerant liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance
youtu.be/oWLByMshYIU?t=117
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA
reddit.com/r/pics/duplicates/4wdkpv/spotted_a_trump_supporter_in_manhattan_today/
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4wdkpv/spotted_a_trump_supporter_in_manhattan_today/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you have to make me double sad Sup Forums? ;_;

also yeah fuck the liberals

that guy is racist and deserves to be a homeless

>mocking a homeless guy
Holy shit, did he forget about his virtue signalling for a second there?

Send to donald

He will locate and Maga him

He's white so it's fine

Doesnt count because he is a white male. He was playing on easy and he still failed.

That nazi needs to wake up so he can check his white privilege.

>as long as it's the right people feeling schadenfreude towards the wrong people, that's okay

I fucking hate leftists so fucking much.

> censoring name

Nicely done you CTR shill. Wouldn't surprise me if you would even have bought that hat for him.

I like this which is from George Soros' favorite book:

>Philosopher Karl Popper defined the paradox in 1945 in The Open Society and Its Enemies Vol. 1.[1] "Less well known is the paradox of tolerance: Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them." He concluded that we are warranted in refusing to tolerate intolerance: "We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

Feels bad man, honestly I just want to lie to myself and forget about all this bullshit.

>white privelege

Mocking? That's the picture they took before they kicked the shit out of him.

Reenactment: youtu.be/oWLByMshYIU?t=117

Holy shit I worked in Manhattan over the summer and saw that dude all the time, I'd give him cash just for the balls of wearing the hat.

Probably some liberal stole a Trump Hat then gave it to the homeless man.

Obviously, this guy doesn't understand the foundation of law in this country.

Liberal logic: He's probably a veteran or lost his son in the Iraq war but he's no Muslim so fuck him.

>veteran
Those are worse than ISIS in the liberals' eyes.

>tfw some kind trump supporter probably gave the homeless man their hat for extra clothing

Please be bait

>Put you in the same league with people who deny the holocaust

What did he mean by this?

Mentioning the holocaust is great for literally any argument, weather it happened or not is irrelevant.

that subtle slam of Sup Forums

The holocaust is the reason why Final Fantasy 15 will probably suck

I am liberal and give a lot of stuff to the homeless

At least thats what my sociology professor taught us.

looks photoshopped desu senpai

how are they mocking him?

Okay good you're not serious

fu.. fuck
i don't need feels so early

how do you now it is a liberal?
maybe its an unpolitical guy who found this picture funny?

How do they know that a Trump supporter didn't just donate his hat to a homeless person?

are you from CTR or can you literally not understand

They made bags with this shit? what is it? a goodies from some sort of refugee expo?

>Fuck intolerance it's evil
>well okay not all of the time

lol

Ain't no grave gonna hold the American Public back from voting in our next President Donald J. Trump. Watch epic video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA

What happened over the week that made people substitute calling shill for CTR instead?

Kys

reddit name chrispy9658

>Those comments

We did it lads, we redpilled plebbit

flood this asshole reddit.com/r/pics/duplicates/4wdkpv/spotted_a_trump_supporter_in_manhattan_today/

>making fun of some bum

jesus fuck, even the most abnoxious rich evil republican wouldnt do this

Because CTR (the organization that shills for Clinton online,) got a funding increase to 6 million dollars. We've actually had some of them openly out themselves.

These kids aren't JIDF, there's no banter, no Jewess spamming, no hilarity, just copy/paste shit.

No I don't get it. How are they mocking him. Its just a picture of a homeless man wearing a MAGA hat.

Fucking Jews ruining my FF

How is this making fun of a bum?

It literally just says "Spotted a Trump supporter"

Where is the mocking?

seconding this

How fucking great would it be - the left brings out fucking snobby rich academics to shame everybody into voting for them, while Trump goes around helping down-on-their-luck Americans get their lives back together.

This.... this is a shoop, right?

(You)

yes

Is that a Marine Corps lanyard?

Hahah, well played.

poor people should be exterminated.

>Tolerating intolerance

Nice meme lad. If it were some cunt wearing a Sanders shirt reich-wingers would lynch him for being too jewy

It's bad to make fun of people, unless they disagree with you

Doesn't matter. On Reddit you can shame anybody for anything.

Maybe he just needed a free hat. What kind of entitled pick judges homeless people by the logo on their castoff clothes?

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4wdkpv/spotted_a_trump_supporter_in_manhattan_today/

he is a jewish sympathizer

How are they making fun of him?

respect

More than likely he's a veteran. For a lot of these guys, Trump represents the first and likely last hope they'll ever have of actually piecing their lives back together.

it probably was a troll account

This. If this landed on Trump's desk, it could only benefit everyone.

he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE therefore he doesn't know real poverty

I'm sure all the tweakers running around with church youth group shirts from 2013 are devout christians.

>trump supporters are losers like this piece of shit right here

just in case you're a genuine retard and not a shill

>what did he mean by this?

What did you mean by this?

>aren't anti-sjws just as bad as sjws

THIS SO MUCH

>when on the internet and see homeless people in pictures
>feel bad
>when out in public and get asked for money and see homeless people IRL
>hate them and want to turn them into tires

explain this feel

>He was between Lafayette and broadway near Bowery I believe.

>Edit: I remember. He was on Houston between Lafayette and Bowery along that stretch.

>Also, for all the "you're a POS karma whore and I hope you die of aids" comments, look, I get it. I fucked up. It was a bad idea and I'll man up to that. Were I to do it again I'd start with his location and "regardless of political affiliation everybody needs some help sometimes" at the very least.

>But my wording sucked. Bad choice.

What an absolute piece of shit. "oh im getting lynched well jk guys i didnt mean it ok"

send the pic to trump campaign and tell them where they can find him. this could be big

I really hate most women guys. They are making it hard to like them with shit like this.

Trump mocked the mother of a crying babe because the babe was crying. Get fucked.

Can someone help me understand why you think this is mocking him?

I don't think you can get any more general and objective than this. It's just a picture of a homeless Trump support and the appropriate title.

It literally does not say that anywhere on the post. It's just a picture and a title describing it. I mean it doesn't get much more general than that.

I think what is happening here is that you are just extremely oversensitive and projecting even your own weird butthurt into an innocent post.

He was joking you dumb cunt. He said it himself.

What's so bad about the wording?

No he didn't. That's some pretty fucking sick twisting of the events. He just said he loves babies, he wasn't mocking the mother.

I encourage you to talk to them because I used to go on trips in my city and talk to them about their story, pray with them and give them free food/drinks.

also, you ever think about how fucked liberals are when it takes "balls" just to fucking display your preferred political candidate? most people myself included dont advertise trump on our car bumpers or house lawns because we are afraid of dindus and militant sjws fucking up our property like the degenerate animals they are

Just look at the white privilege. Utterly disgusting!

why did you block out the name? This isn't r.eddit you fucking faggot

Fuck off Leaf. Do not speak to your superior brethren. I will vote for him only because hilldog is worse. The neocons incompetence have made his existence in this race possible.

Yeah I love in fucking Hamilton I'll get shanked for my wallet so they can buy more crack, we don't have economic situational homeless guys only gross crack addicts that are blemmed out of their mind

tell her you are concerned she might shoot up a school of kids

>set political sign on hard
>install security camera on house
>wait for liberal tard to trespass and vandalize your sign
>???????

>White
>Poor

But now? Bernie Sanders told me different.

That was probably just a piece of clothing to him. I doubt he votes or cares.

>TRUTH
Only truth here is that some crackpots will never admit there was a mass killing of jews during the WW2.

I don't know I went into shit parts of Lansing and just talked to them. Some were meh but others genuinely went through some non-drug addicted shit (usually women fucking them over) and they were ecstatic for the free food and people actually giving them time.

It was fun.

The homeless guy clearly deserves it for backing that evil billionaire who wants to steal taxpayer money for himself to build a giant swimming pool of dollars

Though it is probably more likely that someone gave the guy the hat, maybe the liberal even paid the guy to wear the hat and let him take a picture so he could make his snarky comment

you know im right. this is why they call conservatives the silent majority.

Apologist. Your type is as bad as nigger apologists. Watch the full video, he mocks her after he says that.

Never said you were wrong but I would set up some security cameras to catch those bitches.