SAY HELLO TO THE NEW HERMIONE

SAY HELLO TO THE NEW HERMIONE
Now lets make a 2PAC and Biggy Smalls movie with white casted actors.

I second this

Holy shit is she ugly. Oh wait that's because she's a nigger.

Why couldnt they get Enema Watson though?

Niggerus patronus

She forgot how to act

I wonder if they'll go back to the original books to "Correct the Record"

Is this a fucking joke? I swear to god if this is true I will shoot up every movie theatre screening so help my snackbar.

Start collecting ammo, user

HOW ABOUT A LORD OF THE RINGS MOVIE WITH BLACK MUSLIMS ACTING AS THE HOBBITS, TALL ASIAN PEOPLE ACTING AS THE DWARVES, AND SHORT HINDUS ACTING AS THE ELVES! WE NEED TO MAKE THIS A THING! IT WILL CAUSE ULTIMATE NERD RAGE FROM ALL OF THE SPERGS!

Might as well rob the snack bar and bankrupt the movie theater.

Damn Nigel got blacked all of a sudden.

Yeah but Heroin is a fictional character while those rappers were actual people.

Spotted the nigger.

Who gives a shit, the actual actor and IN THE BOOK, is described as a white. they're doing it to be multiculti

This is a thing?

HOL UP HARRY
*bites watermelon*
YOU BE SAYIN
*smacks lips*
HOL UP
*looks round instinctively for police*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*smokes crack*
YOU SAYIN
*Steals*
WE WUZ WIZAUDS AN SHEIT?

I don't understand, OP. Thanks for the total lack of context.

"Yo fuck potions Ron, wez gon magic up sum malt liquor."

Top fucking zozzle

Well that mouth is British anyway

since when was Hermione black?

Ayo hol up *smacks lips*

Hermoineyney

GIBSMEDATUS

DINDU NUFFINUM

WELFARA RECIPIATUM

CHIMPARIUM OUTO

Don't be forgetting yo 9. Too many ol' crackers trying to tell me shit and sheit. Fuggin slave labour and sheiiiit

google is your friend.

Someone posted a quote from the book that suggests it.

Regardless... if people are upset over Harry fucking Potter they are LAME

Apparently Rowling made some new harry potter thing and they cast a black actress

how long until she has a twitter melt down like the ghostbusters token independent black womyn?

hermione casts a spell to turn into a black female activist.

this seems plausiable and actually makes sense to me.

>Harry Potter and the Chamber of Stolen Bikes

Google is your friend

>(((new)))
well its a mcfucking fact. She didn't cast but she is oh so tolerant. Dumbledores a bumtumblr for some reason...becase thats relevent somehow

>"Harry Potter and the Prisoners of Hogwarts County Jail"

Since the current year, senpai.

>Not prisoners of Alcatraz

>Forgot

>what is hamilton

Being this moron.
The books never said Hermione's color

Listen here extra chromosome Satan, if I wanted to google this useless bit of trivia I would have. If you want to share then add some context. No new Harry Potter movies coming out so who gives a shit?

More like polyjuice fuckup

Ah shit Lakesha Tyshallisa's nappy curly ass weace dun dropped in it again. Well better get that flaming cross

They already shoehorned minorities in the last Hobbit film even though it didn't make sense

They were in the original as well
>what are orcs

Mutated elves you dumb nigger

Hermione's parents are dentists, not a chance they would let there daughter look like that.

here, a tumblr image from google is what you deserve

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
NO SELF RESPECTING DENTIST WOULD LET THEIR CHILD WALK AROUND WITH TEETH LIKE THAT

im not your fucking source of new nigger, i post something i find funny and thats it. want to figure more out look it up yourself.

So? Blacks also failed at being white and got mutated into what they are back in the jungle

>What are literal sandniggers on the backs of elephants

Unless they're British.

>They were there, both of them, sitting outside Florean Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlor — Ron looking incredibly freckly, Hermione very brown, both waving frantically at him.

>Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 4: The Leaky Cauldron

or niggers

>too much crack

who cast the gorrilla spell on her
turn her back into the cute girl

joke's on you, i'm enough of an autist to know it's because hermione takes a holiday in the sun somewhere that year

>looking brown
So...looking like shit?

She was taking a vacation and got tanned.

Wingardium wewuza

>They were in the original as well
No, they weren't

>what are orcs
corrupted elves

The men Saruman hired to attack Gondor were most likely African, Arabian or Mediterranean

>nigger dentists who smoke crack

fucking based Mugabe
Mugabe 2016

That was my constructive criticism. It's not funny without the context.

Regardless of race, aren't harry Potter and co. like 12? Or older teens toward the end? This woman has gray hairs, is it supposed to be set in the future?

I don't feel like I belong in this brave new world of forced multiculturalism. My views are becoming less and less mainstream and publicly acceptable.

The sick, pervasive influence of globalism invades all facets of life, and has won over the hearts and minds of the brainwashed masses. If you call it out, you're a (term)-ist or (term)-phobe.

The world is just their puppets, dancing and jumping at their command. There is no longer any hope. Western culture and civilization is doomed.

Take a look at this smug shit.

She, and others like her, who call for more access for "women" and "minorities" deserve to love their jobs to people of color.

It's what they deserve.

>"We need more women in color in media!"
>"Wait, I didn't think I'd lose my job!"

I meant this smug shit.

Non-issue

Would still do her though.

You also meant "lose".

A movie about famous black people cast by all white actors with every spoken word of dialog containing the word nigger would be beyond fucking hysterical
If it was about famous rappers you could use all direct quotes from interviews and claim the word nigger is authentic and you were just keeping it real and shit

I can hardly wait for the remake of 'Birth Of A Nation'.

Well, you should, it ain´t hard and you could get a lot of money from youtube views.
Not an entire movie, just a short

yeah, yeah. Point still taken.

I just can't stand white women calling for "less white people".

how underage are you faggots that you care about harry potter and how gay are you faggots that you care about theatre? jw.

Why did they change her in the first place?

Why can't they just write interesting black characters like Miles Morales is for spiderman instead of just blackwashing a white character. What's with the double standard of people getting mad at white washing characters but it's A-OK to blackwash a white character?

>Why did they change her in the first place?
Um, look at the calendar and see what year it is, shitlord.

Poor Ron.

Thinkin' you're gonna hook up with Emma Watson and instead you get Louis Gossett jr.

Fuck that. Redo Color Purple staring Taylor Swift and some other skinny blonde. They'll go ape shit.

>those teeth
At least get a fine ass honey I mean sheeit

Nice try kike.

Hang yourself now for your failure

Weasly should be blacks.
As a whole: poor, rude
Father - pimp car
Mother - fat, jobless, screams
Bill - deal with locks
Charlie - hippie
Twins - deal crack and dindi nuffin
Percie - good boy nigga
Ron - white man's ass sucker
Ginny - whore

Reminder that if you care about harry faggot potter you are a giant nigger faggot and should be castrated publicly for your extreme faggotry

>joke's on you, i'm enough of an autist to know it's because hermione takes a holiday in the sun somewhere that year

She stayed brown?

well at least she has an extremely british mouth

>Redo Color Purple staring Taylor Swift and some other skinny blonde. They'll go ape shit.

I like this idea.

Although, it must be said that Whoopee was really good in that, as was Oprah.

How about Miley Cyrus?

Is that Stephanie?

Holy shit, you're right.

Even British niggers have fucked up teeth.

why not just get whoopie goldberg?

>it must be said that Whoopee was really good in that, as was Oprah.

although the film was cringey overall because ... Spielberg

>Hermoine coming back from France tanned is backed up by Umbridge asking Hagrid why he was still pale after spending a summer there.

I don't mind the thought of a black hermoine but lord she is not an attractive woman

>people are surprised that Rowling pulls this kind of shit when her whole book series goes to show that purity of blood doesn't matter

At least she has British teeth

>rapers were actual people.

My fucking sides! XD

I don't mind making her black but why make her ugly?

Hermione was supposed to be a beauty.

Not really. She was supposed to be average at best. Why they chose to cast someone who looks like they were hit with an ugly stick I don't know, but we haven't seen how she acts. You can do a lot with make up, but you can't cover up shit acting.

What?

No, she was outright a beauty to the point she got a ton of attention around the time of the ball. I specifically remember reading how Harry and Ron were shocked when they realized how good-looking she was.