sixth for both steamy oppai girl and motoba

seventh for steamy oppai girl

eighth for umaru

ninth for lewd italian sluts with pink hair

tenth for *fixes the Balkans*

Aww

London, United Kingdom

London is my country

When I’m finally Janitor you’re all going to pay I’m going to sit in your little generals (looking at you ausnz, balt and brit) 24/7 timing out any gayposters, proxyfaggots, trannylovers and anime loving freakazoids OH and I’m especially going to timeout namefags or people who try to create a personality around them e-celeb faggotry belongs in the bin you fuckers are the lowest of the low, cretins and you’ll be gone first.

I’m going to take out the trash of this board you will wish they never opened up the application process you will begin to loathe your general, you will begin to loathe this board I might even help you losers finally leave the house (heh) you’ll keep posting and posting rubbing it in that you can just reset your IP but deep down inside it’s killing you one post and bam you’re gone, deleted a minute later and you’re timed out for 15 minutes just waiting to be banned by a mod I’ll time you out you so many times you’ll run out of Original IPs to return on.

I’m going to autistically sit in every single general on this board refreshing the page just looking for an excuse to timeout your ass. One way or another once I am THE JANITOR the free ride is over better pack your shit to Sup Forums or /r9k/ cause Sup Forums isn’t going to hold your we’re not going to tell you it’s going to be alright you better believe there is a new sheriff in town.

It’s disgusting, funny and sad all at once, what 53-year-old Carrie from Colorado Springs goes through. She has been addicted to drinking her own urine for over four years now. Her urine intake amounts to about 80 ounces a day, and since she began she has consumed over 900 gallons. “I drink almost all the urine that comes out of my body. It tastes like water for me,” she says.

What makes Carrie’s condition all the more weird is that she doesn’t just drink urine from a glass. I watched this video of a program about her on the TLC channel, where she gathers up the courage to confess her habit to her friend Denise. During the confession, she describes in detail exactly what she does with the urine. Some of it goes in the regular way, through a glass. But then she puts some of it in a Neti pot and drinks it nasally. And some, she actually drinks through her eyes using an eye cup. She even brushes her teeth with it, and saves some so that she can rub aged urine all over her skin. Carrie says that it’s the nasal drinking that hurts the most. “The pain is different than any pain you’ve experienced.”

*dabs*

Fucking hell

Me both on the right and on the left

Me, me, me, and me

First for cutie

ay good morning cunts whats goin on

me mate woke me up ay, said he wanted back some of his smoking tools ay, fair nuff

follow him to his place after gettan dressed n shit

we fire up the bong i borrowed from him last night ay

breakfast ay

it was fucken sick mate

sunk that fucker all the way

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, and me

Me, me, me, me, and me

Me, me, and me

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, and me

Me

Me, me, me, and me

Me being lewd with me

are you bored?

Me giving me a kiss

Me replying to my post

Me

Post feet

I am me!

Go find them in the archives loser

My cock is in my hand right now! I don't have time to look in the archives freak!

Me screencapping a post of me screencapping a post of me replying to me

Singapore reply to this post!

Find them in the archives loser, I'm not bothering to post them again

Me screencapping a post of me screencapping a post of me screencapping a post of me replying to me

*replies to my own post*
Me

*smack you*

Nice trips

Gee thanks user
*kisses you*

Nice trips

*kisses you back and strokes you on your thigh*

Gee thanks user
*kisses you*

*continues kissing you, lifting up your shirt to put my hand on your chest*

*punch you in the teeth*

*moves my hand up your thigh, until I can feel the hem of your panties*

I've seen worse honestly

*moves my hand over your nipple such that I'm cupping your right breast while continuing to kiss you*

*inserts a finger into your panties and feels your soft pubis*

*squeezes your right mound while I fondle your nipples*

I ond eeve lookin at

*slips my index finger over your slit, causing you to moan out in pleasure*

*lowers my mouth to your neck while I continue to grope your nipple*

Can atleast stay and look or I have to go?

*rubs your clitoris with my thumb while my finger goes into your dripping slit*

I don't even look at
because I can't concentrate on the words

Y-you can join in~

You can't surpass this wall

*join inside*

Now you can

this is a mistake in the matrix

*I fondle your butt from your front while I fondle your chest from your back*

Thank You
as the time pass you surely want to impose your dominance over me
i'm only wait one of your weak spot

I want this

*I kiss you on the lips while I nibble on your neck*

*kisses you on your lips then pass to your nipple by your neck*

Me, you, and me

*kisses you while my hands grope and taste your body so much that my mental image overlap the real one and I would tell your body apart from the billion of other chinese boys alive and not*

*gropes you back*

*inserts my dick in your boipucci and uses your ass for my pleasure your body squirms and your moanings can be hear up to even a km in thw loud street of Singapore*

Let's see if you dare to do that

*the loud streets

I would
I would take personally the first plane to Singapore and grope and lewd you from behind

I'll meet you at the airport and grope you first

I won't probably contain myself and take you in the first toilette to dominate you

>korea
>singapore

mouthbreathing mutt

Why does Satania have a Scottish name?

It's my special way

I'll dominate you in public, forcing you to wear flashy pink clothing around. Without any panties!`

I will be not in Italy nor near home so I don't care what chinks think of me
I only care about you

>thinking a major Asian air transport hub only has chinks
There'll be plenty of white foreigners.

>Chinks
People

Okay, then I'll fly all the way to your smol town and parade you around Venice to locals and fat Americans in a gondola.

It would be romantic and under the little bridges wearing masks nobody will see anything

Also
>Venice
>Locals
But even so I wouldn't mind :)

I'll make sure to walk you over all the little bridges to show off your leaking chastity cage afterwards.

>But even so I wouldn't mind :)
Let's see if you can still say that when you're being led around on a leash and dressed in nothing but a skirt that doesn't cover your front...

I doubt you will be still able to walk through the little roads in Venice after all the lewd thing I will do to your little cute body

You can't beat me in my natural environment you will be tame
After a long and hot fight but you will be time and I will win your heart

>time
*tame

oy cunts

im maken a fucken pizza ay

its gonna be fuckin delish

hows yall?

If everything is already decided, why do we struggle?
That is not you. That is not your fault.
There is a lot of sorrows already.

thefuck you on bout m8

That's right, I will be ready either you will fight or not
My body will resist to everything

I'm fine thank you
And you Mongolia?