Hillary without Drugs....About to Collapse!

Holy shit fella's, 0:07- 0:25.....Leader of the free world? holy shit..... America....Give US TRUMP
youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck happened?
>keep talking mam, keep talking
creepy as fuuuuck

Her robot software has encountered a fatal glitch
She was never programed to face an opponent like Trump.
This is too many dimensions of chess to compute.
It also causes errors for polling software, leading to the misleading poll numbers lately.

The fuck lol

The debates cannot come soon enough. It will be like watching a rekt thread live.

The way she glared then cackled is scary as fuck. She knows she's been picked to be our new overlord.

Jesus christ.

I dont even know what the fuck this could be

We'll be watching Trump mocking her disability in livetime
>Meanwhile Hilldog
>*drooling*I'm not spastic I swear

What exactly happened here?

Her body guards show up for sone reason when she looks at the crowd and tell her to keep talking.

She's a confused, sickly, old woman who needs her handlers.

She looks genuinely frightened by some animal rights activists. The debates cannot come soon enough. No wonder they don't let her have press conferences that aren't in a controlled environment.

You tried to trick me, OP, but it didn't work, because I put it on mute: not listening to anything that bitch says unless her programming and/or stroke-addled brain cells start going wonkers.

It looks like her human emulation software glitched out.

she reminds me of my abuleta that stroked out

What's the context though?

someone clearly held up a sign about the clinton body count, hence why she said, "Trumps kids have killed animals though"

Look how wide her eyes go when she first sees it.

So this is the same person who claimed Trump can't handle the "rough and tumble" of a campaign?

I've never seen anyone react like this to a simple protester. Why did her guards have to come out for her?

Thought she was gonna spaz out and have another stroke

what the fuck clearly the guards are trained for her mind fuck ups

The only thing we see clearly is that she can't improvise for shit. That fat guy had to remind her twice to keep talking.
Trump's speeches can be all over the place sometimes but he's pretty good when dealing with interruptions.

This. We need a leader who can react to threats in the best interests of America and Americans, and not have to call Soros and Saudi Royalty to ask what to do for them

Maybe they will let Gary Johnson into the debates...

The fuck?
Looked like she was about to cry for a moment or something.
There's something seriously wrong with her brain.

Just imagine what kind of a gamble it would be to have her conduct speeches live, where you have to improvise and answer difficult questions from the press.
Something dramatic happens and she has to address the situation.
I think they're just going to assign a PR person to do all the talking if she wins.

jesus christ, she's going to die before the year ends

right, kek?

>Hillary gets on stage

>Trump, already there 5 hours ahead of schedule due to his high energy

>Hillary faints from pure oratorical genius of Trump

>World asks what happened

>AXE HAPPENED

That Black Secret Service agent just made the last mistake of his life. He touched a Clinton. May God have mercy on his Soul.

Right.

Wtf. It looks like she suddenly saw these people and thought fuck I want to kill them so bad. Not very smooth but hardly a sign of being retarded.

Faggots.

I wonder what she was on that allowed her to make it through her DNC speech.

Tbh it's highly possible. She's collapsing and acting really strange under heavy stress. I wouldn't be surprised if she was on drugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

HERE WE ARE
>NOW, ENTERTAYYYUN US

What was the real size of that rally? Does anyone have an image?

I just noticed this, but why are they all holding STRONGER TOGETHER signs?

WHAT WAS ON THE SIGN?!

S-stronger together. R-right?

Can Trump literally trigger her on live TV?

guy on the right at 23 seconds pulling something out of his jacket

There were some protesters that held up a flag. Seriously.

They were protesting against killing animals.

No, it was a sign that said something about killing animals. Theres a reverse angle somewhere

Some Green fags were protesting about Trump's kids hunting and shit

SS had to come in and babysit her

Syringe most likely, notice how the other guy motions for him to abort and he immediately puts it back in his pocket.

Who knows what's in it.

Trump will surely be hypnotizing her to some degree unless she's been programmed not to hear what he says

That laugh is so fucking creepy

Send this to Scott Adams

Every time she ia confronted she retreats. She would have literally left the stage if the SS didn't pat her on the back. She's weak and she will crumble like a house of cards against any strong opposition backed with facts

I kind of got that sense too. According to people who acctually interact with her, she is prone to violent outburst.

You better believe it

>I want the Republican vote split
t. Hillary R. Clinton

who where the guys in suits? they look like security at a glance but the way they spoke to her makes them seem more like handlers of some kind. Also, wtf is gonna happen when shes negotiating with some hard core politico from another country, is she gonna rely on 'security' to come and pat her on the back then?
Why did she bring up Trump and his family killing a lot of animals, is she a vegetarian?

are you morons literary that stupid? its very very clear that the reason she stooped was because of the trump supports.

What was being said by the protester at the time?

meat is murrdurr

Did you see her about to kill some bitches face?
Holy shit.
On and off like a light switch.

shes a psychopath, this is scary

>literary
I didnt know they hired retards to be shills