/brït/

gimmick edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8e1Q55fe7Vw
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jan/13/black-woman-always-fetishised-racism-in-bedroom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cara

I took Samantha Mumba up the bum-ba.
they've been blacked.

boo wum pilly

need a jewish gf

>immigrants leave their shithole to come to glorious white man land
>eventually our homes become shitholes
where will they go after this? or is this the point of collapse and Chinese takeover.

Godless orientals

mum caught me running up the stairs like a dog

shit, "bum-pa" would work better and make more sense.

lobsang rampa

Message has been read for one hour and ten minutes.
Still no reply.
Don't know why i bother aha

covered in fur and with a smelly bottom?

when is too old to still be playing minecraft?

>muh europe will be destroyed in 1000 years

oh come on now you fat yank, that's just a laughable cry
humanity isn't going to last that long
we're running out of natural resources, and the worlds population isn't showing any signs of really slowing down, this planet is doomed
so stop worrying about europe, everything's getting fucked up eventually

Scarborough is the most beautiful place on Earth

twats can get money for this waste of humanity's resources but I can't get money to stack tins in Tesco

>tfw no older gf

we will have space colonies

god i fucking hate canada and its subhuman inhabitants

Wtf i love Montenegro now

piss arse

Enough with your fucking racist lies you POS

imagine if she went to your uni

looks like Dixiespeak to me.

how do people not get bored of Minecraft after building their 4th or 5th new crazy house is beyond me

Bowie was 5'10 and could pull off longcoats

I think the "short guys can't pull off longcoats" meme applies to guys who are 5'8 and shorter

ah yes we can mine mars for all of it's iron which we already have an abundance of
you silly sod

bruh.. look at dis dude

ryan is having fun with his south african, estonian and montenegrin flags

I think I have Alzheimer's.

Would fuck her up the shitter

Anyone watching the men kick the ball?

ten billion middle class girls already go to my uni that're a lot better looking than her anyway

Bowie could pull off anything

Was playing Minecraft one time, building a house ,doing some mining then when I went back home one of those green penis looking things was in my house and blew it up
Stopped playing after that aha

>28 posts deep
>no one noticed yet
o ho ho ho ho this is good

what uni

never said anything about mars m8

he's a wankstain

does it matter? Any half-decent uni is flooded with pengers, they are shag centrals.

Hugyank here

what uni

thwarted brit once again

well any other planet in our solar system is out of the question

not telling you just out of spite

Haven't the slightest clue what this Canadian is on about

umlaut

>Haven't the slightest clue what this Canadian is on about

it's best to just ignore them

Whats that mental bloke on youtube called?

Tim something?

want to box her in the face

my subconscious just skips canadian posts anyway

karma will fuck you over

youtube.com/watch?v=8e1Q55fe7Vw

>it's best to just ignore them

britain cries out for female jewish immigration

have a 5 inch willy. why live?

ah yes

good i need a good fuck

got with my most attractive girl yet last night

gremlin

Sargon of Akkad

shes so disgusting

are there nudes?

>In a Bedfordshire nightclub, white couples queue to have sex with black men. Meanwhile, black women are routinely snubbed on dating sites. Why do racial stereotypes persist when it comes to sex?

>“There are three reasons why the women come here,” explains Wayne, one of the black men who are here to be “appreciated”. Wayne has just come out of a playroom, and has barely bothered to put his clothes back on – his flies low, shirt open, and tie hung nonchalantly around his neck. He’s a good-looking guy, with a toned physique and neatly twisted locks. “One [reason is], black men have bigger penises.” That’s a stereotype, I argue. “It’s not a stereotype!” he replies. “Black men are built differently. You have to acknowledge nature. Number two,” Wayne continues, “black men have better rhythm in bed. That’s also a fact. And thirdly, they are just more dominant. You know, a lot of these women are not satisfied by their husbands, who want them to do all the work. They want to feel a strong man inside them, dominating them. They want an alpha male. That’s what they get here,” he smiles at me, knowingly.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jan/13/black-woman-always-fetishised-racism-in-bedroom

wahoo wowey get that in my belly

wait til her career dies, she'll probably go into JAV

I think Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is a little excited for his new Nintendo Switch

think I'm staying after class for extra credit, if you catch my drift.

Post kino webms

does that happen often with these japanese meme girls? Is JAV is the last resort?

think i'm gonna box your head in if you catch my drift

Been officially invited by the Finnish gf's family to come with them to the summer cottage in Finland this summer. This is it. This is where I finally have to show my knob off to her dad in the sauna.

Lads, is it actually normal for people to be late to social meetings or just not turn up altogether because they didn't plan transport properly/set their alarms etc? I used to think it was a rare thing but now that I've actually been involved in this stuff I have found it's actually quite common. Are people shameless? Is it something to do with me?

I swear to fucking god I have so much shit going on but I still turn up on time. Stuff like this and other little things are really pushing me over the edge. I had to block one girl on WhatsApp because she would say hi, I would respond in kind within about five minutes and then she would be silent for a few hours.

FONT

>In a Bedfordshire nightclub, white couples queue to have sex with black men. Meanwhile, black women are routinely snubbed on dating sites. Why do racial stereotypes persist when it comes to sex?

>“There are three reasons why the women come here,” explains Wayne, one of the black men who are here to be “appreciated”. Wayne has just come out of a playroom, and has barely bothered to put his clothes back on – his flies low, shirt open, and tie hung nonchalantly around his neck. He’s a good-looking guy, with a toned physique and neatly twisted locks. “One [reason is], black men have bigger penises.” That’s a stereotype, I argue. “It’s not a stereotype!” he replies. “Black men are built differently. You have to acknowledge nature. Number two,” Wayne continues, “black men have better rhythm in bed. That’s also a fact. And thirdly, they are just more dominant. You know, a lot of these women are not satisfied by their husbands, who want them to do all the work. They want to feel a strong man inside them, dominating them. They want an alpha male. That’s what they get here,” he smiles at me, knowingly.

I know several people like this. They're terrible at planning and always think they have more time than they do

ah yes the guardian

I also can't swim and my body is NOT suitable for display to her two fit sisters + her extended family who will also be around

I have a lot of preparation to do

congratulations zach

same. i've never been late in my life when I arrange something with friends or people i care about. It's rude and dishonest and shameless if you give the excuse of not planning transport and just giving up and saying nah i cba.

Wish I was 2 inches taller

just wear shorts

>I also can't swim
did you not do lessons at school?

Bit serotonin deficient today lads

fucking retards

I noticed. I notice everything. That is a black ginger.

Yes but it's not because they made a mistake, it's because they don't care

White people are the most destructive force of nature in the world. We should stop allowing persons of brown eyes, brown skin and black hair to move into Europe to keep them safe. It is the only way to protect them from the blue eyes, pale monsters.

wypipo

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

UHUH DUDE MDMA WOOOOW

I HEAR THE DRUMS ECHOING TONIGHT

no because the swimming baths were getting knocked down and rebuilt at that time and no other arrangements were made

funny how that coincidence has now come back to bite me in the arse