Yo pol. Was outside this afternoon in shitfuck commoiefornia, and to my surprise a fucking AWACS flew over...

Yo pol. Was outside this afternoon in shitfuck commoiefornia, and to my surprise a fucking AWACS flew over, now being an aviation nerd I was like omfg holy fuck awesome. Chalked it up to a neat sight and went back to my cigarette. Then about fifteen mins later it flew over again. Wtf is it habbening? Took this pic earlier today. Sorry if shit quality but is a fucking awacs

>>Was outside this afternoon
7:41AM

K.

It's not the AWACS you should be scared of.
It's the E-6 Mercury, aka TACAMO.

Fun fact: Civilians can't get within 2 miles of an E-6 without risking terminal force.

that is pretty neat, seeing an awacs is rare as fuck.

Do you actually believe the clock and status bar are visible when you take photos on Android phones?

I'm jelly. Being near the pacific it's not so unusual though

Probably scanning for ayyy lmaos

>the nicotine jew
The picture is pretty cool though bro

Op here it was coming from the air national guard here in Fresno I believe cus I know Fresno has the second biggest airstrip on the west coast just under lemoore right? There's only supposed to be four AWACS in the Pacific as far as I know and to see the same one not once but multiple times was cool and made me worry as a poltard. Kinda was hoping for the sirens so I can goosestep down the street while the nukes come

Dug this out of the wiki

>On 22 September 1995, a U.S. Air Force E-3 Sentry (callsign Yukla 27, serial number 77-0354), crashed shortly after take off from Elmendorf AFB, Alaska. The plane lost power to both left side engines after these engines ingested several Canada geese during takeoff.

Canada shitbirded one out of the sky.

>went back to my cigarette
When did you first realize you're gay?

Also my phone's clock is wrong and I'm far too degenerate to change it cus I'm lazy. It was roughly q in the afternoon when this happened

>
>>went back to my cigarette
>When did you first realize you're gay?

Was pretty easy to realize after I saw your mother user, me and your dad agree it was for the best and now he takes my fat cock every night.

*One in the afternoon

It's just touch and go maneuvering. I live five miles from Tinker and they do it in groups, the base near you probably got a trainer aircraft or its pilots getting hours.

Neat, keep me posted.

So I can get within two miles of a mercury before being fired upon?

Still, was pretty giddy seeing it

Probably not, but officially, there's a two-mile radius quarantine around them. It's even higher in the air IIRC, though you'd have to confirm this with airline pilots.

i see them very often at boeng field.not rare

>aviation nerd

I'm an airline pilot. Fire away with any questions you have

i've actually seen two of these planes and never known what they were called OP

would you suck my dick if inwash it? also check em

if i wash it*

Watch "operation red flag" on YouTube. They go into detail, and inside, these airplanes. It's a cool documentary but some of it is definitely cgi and gay

No

nice get but gay comment

Dude, I saw one of those yesterday in san diego around noon as well.

I knew it was one of those radar planes, but I don't know what it means. I even stopped my car to look at it

Is Humpty Dumpty's species just that of 'egg?' Would he have to hatch before he could made, or would his children just be eggs?

How many stewardesses have you fucked?

Its training....

They use those to track airborne aircraft usually during training missions. Relax, they're not tracking ground objects

1 nigger
1 liberal femanazi
1 46 year old Bronx italian with the world's most annoying accent

I have been within 50yd of it on the ground. No big deal.

SO YOUD SUCK HIS DIRTY DICK HAHAHAHAHA

>I SAW AN AWAC Sup Forums
>IS IT HABBENING Sup Forums?

kys

Whats your favorite warplane of ww2?

Not an active one you haven't.
They don't let anyone near them.
Been on base with them parked. All the way down the other end of the runway. MPs holding a strict 2-mile quarantine.

At least that's how it was in 2005. Pax River NAS.

B17, hands down

I'm biased, though..my grandfather flew on one in the war

If not thathe bias, the p38

My nigga. I respect your grandfather's courage and service to our country. B 17s were no joke back in the war lol. As for my grandad he trained in the deserts in Texas because he was supposed to go fight Rommel in afrika. Sadly after he finished training Rommel pulled out and my grandad was put on supply duty. He sent a willies Jeep home bit by bit and built that sucker on the farm when he got home.

>the p38
Nice.

Ty, yours as well

Dayum haha. That's badass.... my friends friend is or was in Afghanistan and did that with ak47s. Also, my friend currently works in an old ww2 hangar here in Detroit and said they found a 100% in tact Willie's jeep still in the manufacturers crate in some undiscovered bomb tunnels below the building. They got it out of there piece by piece

Fuck yeah man. My step dad Chuck was doing supply in Kuwait a few years back and sent home so many mags and bullets lol

didn't n korea declare war on us again?

the missile radar boats of doom are docked, maybe these are backup for them.

>n korea declares war - more radar on west coast than any point in last 20 years

>isis declares war - fly 5 million terrorists into the country and do not track them.

Geez hadn't considered that. Everytime the norks rattle their sabers I'm so used to them not doing shit. But if they do something I might be happy lol then we got Korean war two: electric boogaloo. This time America comes with a vengeance! Rated R!

Nothing is habbening. USAF airborne linguist school is in cali. Prolly just exiting airspace on a new corridor

T. Air force guy

AWACS trying to locate a rogue ayyy lmao trolling the USAF confirmered

No comment

A couple of days ago I was driving past Michigan's Selfridge Air Base. Four A-10 Warthogs were flying in very tight formation, then they broke and peeled off one at a time. Couldn't get a photo but it was very nice.

I love it when they do that shit
Based grays.

GALM 1, ENGAGE

Just saying, i watch the skyking EAMs like everyone else does

>Fun fact: Civilians can't get within 2 miles of an E-6 without risking terminal force.
why exactly? is it just because it's a expensive aircraft with a giant ass radar antenna?

San antonio user here, I see AWACS pretty often circling the city, I assume it's some sort of training or something considering the AFB here, but who knows

Was Hillary Clinton in California today? The secret service monitors all phone calls and communications within 60 miles of presidential candidates.

Former military or did you go the civil route? If civil, what's the shittiest job you had prior to signing with an airline?

>a relatively common sight near Seattle

Confirmed.

Why have we had 15 years of TSA fisters turning flying into a shit experience from something respectable? It's time to go back to the metal detectors and none of the child molesting somalians.