Isn't it a little silly to be afraid of Muslims? They're just people, like anyone else

Isn't it a little silly to be afraid of Muslims? They're just people, like anyone else.

this desu

Isn't it a little silly to be afraid of murderers? They're just people, like anyone else.

Serial killers are just people too.

And niggers are just peopfft just kidding niggers aren't people.

Neither are muslims.

pic related can't even follow quran properly
BITCH COVER YOUR FACE I CAN SEEE HOW ATTRACTIVE YOU ARE.

You dont have to do that unless you're married

DEUS VULT

verse plz

> Manager at international corporation
> Jamil (yes) asks me today if he can pray at 1.40
> Say yes as I don't want him walking in with one strapped to his chest.

Wat do anons

> like anyone else.

HA! Fucking paid JIDF shill.

>Do not touch boys. Boys are haram and you will die.

Why doesn't she tell that to her Muslim peers doing the taharrush shit?

Oh right, because she'd get stoned to death.

Really makes you think. Like we are all humans and shit, why can't we just live in peace, I mean come on.

Isn't it a little silly to be afraid of Nazi's? They are just people after all.

me on left

You tell him that although you respect his religious beliefs that the 20min prayer break isn't going to be p.t.o., that public displays of piety do not win your respect or admiration and that you expect him to work 40 min late to make up for his time on break and inconvenience to the company/social cohesion.

you have to say it with a straight face too, no backing down, no hesitation. If you say it in a wishy washy tone with no confidence the Muslim might say that you're discriminating against him or whatever. You've got to say it in a way that makes him know that his job is on the line if he acts out.

Just people with horrible sadomasochistic, barbaric, irrational, views and practices, that exist in a quagmire of social retardation

Kek

>Stealing a line from Mean Girls
Muslims can't into humor

i can see her ankles, burn her

>you can see their feet

haram

Religion of Peace, user.

wtf I love Islam now

Gee thanks user, now I have my cannonfodder

Is this a real comic?

Wouldn't this be.....offensive to feminists?

yes user, which is why you need to post it as a smarmy response to anybody being 'racist' against muslims.

Don't even point out how sexist it is, just pretend you're a muslim and argue that burqas are much safer and that's why women should wear them.

Isn't the greatest insult to Muslim Father's and Husbands to jerk off to their modestly dressed females? They go to all this trouble to make them unattractive but if you can bust a load then we win.

I hate the religion but that's not a bad idea desu, assuming it's not forced. Holy shit though, if a christian said this liberals would lose their shit