Be me

>be me
>think Japan should open its border toward immigrants
>people call me proxy, armyfag, shill, English teacher or whatever they hate
>IMF, world bank, United nations,many famous economists and international organizations advocate that Japan need immigrants

okay. educated people are my side.

what do? Sup Forums

t. 14 year old playing KanColle on VPN

yeah.

ad homenim is not argument. my 13yo friend :3

Why does Japan need immigrants? To fill automated production jobs?

The older generations will soon be out of power in Japan, and in 30 years time the current unimpressive crop will come in with their less disciplined, more liberal ideas and slowly ruin what once made your country great, particularly through endless flow of unimpressive immigrants.

Do not listen to the globalist powers, keep Japan proud of itself and its heritage.

Japan is interesting in that they have an aging population, but are about becoming much more efficient.

Japan is overpopulated and has more kids than most European countries, they don't need anyone.
Proxyfag.

lack of young people, increasing older people

>why is this problem???

Use your brain.

Hint: social system.

Only allow working women to get temporary foreign worker permits (nurses from the Philipines, etc)

They can only stay in Japan with anchor babies IF they marry and have a child with a Japanese man.

Population crisis solved. If Japanese women don't want to put out, next best thing is to bring breeders over who'll pump out Halfpanese babies in exchange for citizenship.

using economists' opinions to dictate immigration policy is fucking cancerous and retarded, and I say that as someone with an economics degree

Why the fuck would they need immigrants?

Timestamp of the view from thine window, goon sire

>using economists' opinions to dictate immigration policy is fucking cancerous and retarded
why?

isnt the birth rates growing ?
the men are dressing up with tentacles i guess

i think you guys should only import africans

No you need to increase your native population's birthrate by offering incentives to potential parents. Don't make the same mistake we did.

>birth rate under 1.4

okay. This is why I call you idiot.

>IMF, world bank, United nations,many famous economists and international organizations
>educated

Pick one

No no Please explain why you think this is bad. I'm interested.

>Growing
>1.35 to 1.36

THERE IS HOPE

>IMF, world bank, United nations,many famous economists and international organizations
So you have the support of international organizations with no loyalty towards your own country, organizations who's only interests are economic growth and hopeless idealism through excessive and corrupt bureaucracy?

Immigration to Japan would be beneficial for the few, not the many. International corporations who don't give a shit about Japan's (and more importantly, the Japanese people's) well-being love immigration because it benefits them, not you.

bait-thread

common
people are having 0.01 babies than before

This thread again

>IMF
Europe proves you should do the opposite of what they say. Ask Greece.

true, many (((educated people)))

People indoctrinated by leftist insane asylums and globalist organisations that just want to extract wealth out of Japan are on your side.

As long as they arent parasites (non whites) I think japan might need some immigrants, plus, if they take whites, they arent going to be outpopulated by them, where as muslims on the other hand...

Well, i bit it

Sage

Daily reminder that only CTR fags use actual names for logical fallacies in their posts.

> (OP)
Poor op, having to deal with weebs and being in Japan. Well, if it makes you feel better, the US will hopefully annex Jap area soon.
- Citizen From The Best Country On Earth

thanks californian.

please do it

You made a thread about Japan, but posted a Chinese bed-sheet.

Why?

Whatever English teacher...

Why in the actual fuck should Japan try to breed their already dying population out of existence by importing a bunch of foreign seed? It is working terribly for Merkelreich and the United States, what makes you think it won't destroy Japan? Do you think the Yakuza will kill/sterilize all of the immigrants or something?

Timestamp or you're not Jap.

Japan, the people who live so crowded that when they watch Tiny Homes on HGTV they think, "Horry clap. Rook at arrl these grolious mansions!"

clearly Japan needs more people

That's what they told europe lololol

>"Horry clap. Rook at arrl these grolious mansions!"
Dude that was so funny and relevant to this thread lmao xD

>Japan
>efficient

Uhm, are we talking about the same country?

I mean, yes, if you mean that they are BECOMING more efficient, then yes, probably, because you literally can't get any less efficient than it is right now, so the only possible direction is upwards.

You know what would be more efficient than investing 50 trillion yen into robots? Here's a wild idea:

>People have babies
>Babies become grown-ups
>These grown-ups do all the shit a robot would do for 1/10000th the price
>And will create babies
>who will become grown-ups

The robot "revolution" is a way for Japan to pump more capital than ever in an attempt to assuage the public that Something is being done to fix the problems facing Japanese households:

>Disposable Personal Income hasn't gone up in close to 30 years
>Japanese household wealth is through the floor

But meanwhile, Japanese companies and banks are doing fine n' dandy.

Take it from someone that actually lives in a diverse country when we say that you don't want immigration, unless you want your crime rates to increase.

the 2's confirm his knowledge

checked

witnessed

Quints! I was looking through the board until I found who got it. I'm glad you stole it from the fake UCLA professor.
>

>educated people are my side.
simple question, why not for Israel?

what you guys need is more land ffs. not more people.

Nice.

You are right it is now higher than a bunch of European countries.

What they need is less people, for more land