/flag/

Polandball: Pokemon Master! edition
Previous Edition: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

first for Sevier has MASSIVE gay™

need mobile

has mobile

Well then, godspeed man. Doing the spites is by far the most important, the game will still be playable even without the world-building. I'll be waiting to see how you handle this.

Is it going to be flags capturing flags, or will the trainers be flag collectors? What will the gym leaders be, continent flags?

As it stands, we've got about 1/3rd of the sprites done, and we have three artists (including yours truly) at getting the dex finished. As it stands, the 'trainers' are just like normal pokemon trainers (so flag collectors, I suppose). Though we don't have anything 100% concrete on the subject yet, gym leaders are *supposed* to be world leaders past and present.

Can't wait to chase around those rare Africas in the Safari zone.

You know it mane :^)))
if you'd want, you could join our discord to be integrated with the /flag/ community as a whole but as it stands only about 1/3 of the community is actually dedicated to the project.

>00:00:00

>911

the system OP who managers all the vps, is getting rid of OpenVZ and moving to KVM. This is causing performance issues across all the servers in the meantime. To deal with this, I'll disable non-essential parts of the server.

In the meantime, I'll disable flagchan since PK is now saying he *isn't* closing his imageboard.

safari zone gonna have some good SHITHOLE countries to catch

Please return flags

ask, and ye shall receive

bump

making a shiny with hats, a template, and shadow layers is tough

FLAGS ARE BACK

Canada's flagball is perfect

Roadtrip to Frankfurt

Goslar

Northeim

Göttingen

Kassel District

Werra-Meißner District

Schwalm-Eder District

Hersfeld-Rotenburg District

Vogelsberg District

Gießen District

Wetteraukreis

Hochtaunus District

Frankfurt

To all the Ultraturbos:
These are the new flags

Thank (You)

Tried to make Vexillology Oak, based on the flag I hope you can see it. Not an easy flag to turn into a labcoat.

That's wicked my man! Where is the flag from, though ?

you are quite skilled at making sprites! Would you install extraflags, perchance?

Hello, all

It's the flag of the people who study flags

where are your regionals?

s-sauce?

Google "International Federation of Vexillological Associations"

consider setting up extraflags, eh?

Wicked mate, thanks! The sprites are great, I'll put them in as soon as possible

i was kinda scared at first because r/Vexillology uses the same flag, but its universal so we wont get thrown in the same pot as them lole

this

almost missed this! can you provide a timestamped pic?

They do? I just went to check and it looks like a washed out Netherlands flag with arrows.

i havent checked in ages but i recognised it from their Discord avi
Guess they just used that for their server back then

What is this general about?

Flags

Did you read the OP? It's about extraflags! An extension you use on Sup Forums to see and collect moar flags!

I thought it was about normal rare flags.
I won't bother downloading a extension

this is about normal rare flags too but we expanded n shiet
nice Guam flag you got there George

With extraflags, a whole new world of rare flags and flag collecting opens. Are you sure you want to pass that up? *You* could be a rare flag, you know.

hi there

sorry for late reply, i'm nowhere that area right now (it is northern novaya zemlya). have this image instead

nice guam. Do you have belize?

comfy. have one from here

sad but true

What do you mean?
Can't we just trade them with each others.
Nah I don't know about computers and shit.
But I'm pretty sure Brazil, Bahia, Esplanada is quite rare

its about collecting mate, everyone collects for themselves due to certain rules we have
Trading is forbidden but linking rare flags is allowed We have tutorials at the start of the thread about installing it step by step, very easy to follow

do you guys have somewhere more active? this general is dead

we have a Discord but its a fuckfest

what's a discord? i only know about skype and teamspeak

So I use this add-on and I "collect" flags I find on Sup Forums?

At first I thought it was a Pokemon ROM-hack with the Pokemon replaced with country balls.

it gives you extra flags like this

Yeah, that's how it works!
The ROM is a project being worked on by the members of this general, the lead developer being yours truly

bumpin'

Attempt number 2. Honestly the first looks like shit. I had to repay your kind words with something that looks like it should.

REALLY noice

what's the difference?

>But I'm pretty sure Brazil, Bahia, Esplanada is quite rare
Yes it or at least I don't have it so... plz gib flags

Also
Thank (You) Harz!

Big Oak's pattern is hopefully more discernible.

*post*

Just saw your regionals - Saved - what's it like in your part of Russia? You never really hear much about the northern coastal areas except that it's really cold. I assume that stereotype stands?

Also noticed that your region has a unique ethnic group in it, the Nenets. Are you an ethnic Russian?

not just Sup Forums, but Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /bant/. Basically any board that supports flags. You install the plug in, select your regionals, then they are right next to your country flag on posts. It is fun if you're into collecting flags but want to take it to the extreme.

bumpf

bump for more regional, non-larping flags

a new thread, nice

where do you get the numbering from?

I organized the countries to a pokemon equivalent, the best I could. There are still 100 more custom pokemon in addition to the original 151.

so iran's pokemon equivalent is onix?
why?

Rock and ground type, strong defense. As the game progresses the Countries will move further from the Pokemon they replace

What rombase do you use, is it vanilla fr/lg or did you use something like MrDollSteak's so as to include Fairy type and such.

How do people get information such as this?

probably bullshit, everyone is laughing at sweden at this point

the pokemon were mainly ordered with flag similarity in mind:
haiti evolves into liechenstein, so we had to pick a pokemon group that has two:
Rattata->Ratticate

Just Vanilla Fire Red. Didn't want to use a rom base as they are almost entirely buggy, incomplete, and/or incompatible with certain tools.

Aww, no Electric/Fairy Japan, or Fairy/Grass Christmas Island

god forbid a flags discord where ppl actually design, reimagine and talk about flags

does italy evolve into mexico?
liberia into usa?
colombia, ecuador and venezuela make a perfect 3 flags group

some were difficult to pair, so right now we have Italy with Bulgaria and Mexico as snorlax.
USA is a starter so it has a special evolution:
Colonial USA->Freed USA->Modern USA
And yes, Venezuela, Columbia, and Ecuador are on the Weedle evolution line

u calling me fat? rude!

what are the 3 starters?

I wanted to make USA snorlax but mexico has a higher obesity rate anyways.

oops

No normal Russia?

I guess not at the moment. The starters are meant to evolve historically to the might of their power

>but mexico has a higher obesity rate anyways
this is a lie, but ok

oh, it seems FREEDOM has to be the best in everything!

from that graph i think i just figured out the solution to usa's obesity rates: stop marrying females