Friendly reminder that If you vote republican and you make less than a million dollars

You are ACTIVELY VOTING AGAINST YOUR OWN ECONOMIC INTERESTS YOU DUMBSHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

data.oecd.org/hha/household-debt.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Denmark 93% white

>USA 62% white

Le bump

Dumbass detected

>no niggers

thats all the sign had to say, i could have assumed the rest

Most Danes I've talked to hate living in Denmark

I'd prefer this country not to become venezuela

Forgot to mention that Danes consume more anti-depression medicine per capita than any other nation.

>Hillary will raise taxes on the middle class.
>Helping the little guy.

Pick one you sickening filth.

>Massively white place
>People who won't abuse shit
>Successful

It wouldn't work here where everyone tries to cheat everyday anyways.

$.05

fucking this, we have a family business Obama is already sucking dry.

hol up

Nice fake JPEG

Denmark is the happiest country because it is white, and manifest advantages flow from the whiteness.

I'm not university age, free university is not in my best interests because it's NOT free, it's me paying for it so somebody else doesn't have to.

I don't have children, I don't think people should be having children they can't afford to care for themselves, I don't want to fund any kids but my own, that would be literal government mandated cuckoldry.

Free healthcare? Sure, basic healthcare is a human right and I approve of the NHS as a concept however I believe it's mismanaged and doesn't provide good value for money to the tax payer as it stands.

High minimum wage contributes to inviability of hiring people to perform low skilled jobs, which is partly why Denmark has 11% youth unemployment and remember, someone has to make your coffee and flip your burgers, if McDonald starts paying burger monkies $20 an hour the price of the product must increase to compensate and remain profitable, meaning the cost of living increases and people working on that $20 minimum wage are no better off in real terms because the cost of living has risen proportionally to the increase in wages.

>1 of 5 actually true

probably because denmark is free of niggers

Correction 0 of 5 true i thought the 33 hour work week was actually true

How is it in my interests to see our country flooded with 3rd world subhumans? I don't care what some rich dude is doing unless he/she wants to increase immigration, let them become obcenely wealthy I don't give a fuck.

Because republicans only care about the insanely wealthy . Cutting Estate taxes Dosent help the middle class . Republicans use fear , religion and guns to control their voting base

>shill thread remember to sage
there are a lot of people freeloading off the system, even if we are mostly white
plus i believe the danish government is far less corrupt
plus illegals here are treated like illegals

also about all the talk about the depression and stuff
there is something about having everything you can need that's just making you go what do i do now
also nordic autism
also i've heard of at least 2 people pretending they're depressed just for the NEETbux, i imagine there's a lot more

What's the % population of niggers in Denmark?

forgot to add, if you ever want to get america anywhere remotely close, you gotta clean up corruption

u gotta get rid of the obama administration
u gotta get rid of the clinton foundation and everyone tied to it
and to the people tied to the ones above

Trump is THE only man for the job.

Fuck off ConservaNEET

This argument was always silly, but in an election cycle where the Dems are for outsourcing and the Republicans aren't it's even dumber than usual.

>55% income tax
race has nothing to do with it, it's easy to deliver to the people when you take literally more than half of their money

whats the tax % and whats the cost of living

It's in my interest to punch you in the nuts because I find it hilarious but my values teach me not act like a nigger. Make sense c.uck

>1st world citizens
>happy

nah

It's easy when you have another country paying for your defense costs. I hope Trump makes them all pay 4% of their GDP instead of the current 2% they aren't even paying or abandons them if they won't pay and their welfare states come crashing down.

Seriously, I'm talking riots, mass unemployment, goods shortages, housing and food crises, I would laugh so fucking hard.

Oil sales to fuel their economy.

/Thread

I vote for culture, not economics. Id rather stand in breadlines with true Americans. I will be dust one day, Ill die happy knowing I lived my life on the values of free men.

Denmark has an average household debt of 308%

Almost 3 times the average for the US

data.oecd.org/hha/household-debt.htm

>being this butthurt about statistics

>Happiest country
>Most everyone is on antidepressants

>Most everyone is on antidepressants
Why are you bringing the US into this?

>le bump
Reddit Bernout detected, kill yourself, for the love of god, you dirty commie.