Why aren't they memed on for being Asian unlike the Finns?

Why aren't they memed on for being Asian unlike the Finns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9G5T7ymgjU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5mPwrk2I8XY
youtube.com/watch?v=p_5yt5IX38I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk

Because their language is so unbelievably hideous that everyone just ignores their ethnic aspect so as not to meme on them all the time under every circumstance.

Because Finns are actually mongols, and they are not?

Magyars are bros while finns are cancer, we call them mongols to drive them away

Because they Fear that maybe one of our mothers was right to name us Attila, and live up to our name sake.

T.Attila The HUNgarian

They got slav'd.

>Finns
ew

It's not like Finns actually look Asian though.

*HUNGarian

They're called mongols for a reason.

ILL START MY GLOURIOUS CONQUEST IN CHILE AND YOULL BE MY FIRST WIFE(male)

Finland is 5% relevant, whereas Hungary is 0% relevant.

Finns have some chinky features.

Have you ever seen a Romanian-Hungarian flame thread?

i'm going to kill everyone ITT
nobody insults the Finnish bull. you all are worthless to me

youtube.com/watch?v=P9G5T7ymgjU

It seems like

I did in Sup Forums, it's always the funniest banter I see in this garbage website

Just watch it when hungarian anthem is running, you barely can hear it because of all the whistles. I mean when you pkay against russia its not half that hostile.
You must really hate each oher
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5mPwrk2I8XY

football ultras are subhuman peasants

Magyars are racially speaking central germanic, culturally aswell due to their centuries-long symbiosis with the Habsburgs ruling them

Pan-slavist deluded retards will actually claim that africans are southern slavic too when it suits their agenda

>'Another observation [of the study] is that “Austria and Germany, despite both being German speaking, have quite different Y-DNA groups. However, Austria and Hungary look remarkably similar [racially speaking]''.”

>It was this reference to the Austrian genetic connection that excited Hungarians. It seems that the Austrians are more than “in-laws” (sógorok), as they are called in Hungary, which of course is a reference to the long-standing constitutional relationship that existed between Austria and Hungary. They are in fact brothers and most likely sisters as far as their DNA makeup is concerned.
>hungarianspectrum.org/2015/05/03/genetic-map-of-europe-and-the-tisza-people-of-the-hungarian-great-plain/

>It is most likely that by the end of the thirteenth century the Asian markers pretty well disappeared from the population mix.
>hhungarianspectrum.wordpress.com/2009/11/05/genetic-markers-in-the-hungarian-population-then-and-now/

>.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?123064-Hungarians
>.s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/single/?p=1623614&t=1265278

Everyone is germanic, lad. Of course.

Probably worst iteration of this comic I ever seen.

>EVERYONE IS GERMAN
god i love krauts

And so are Swedes yet you get memed only because of your somalians

This is actually not too dissimilar from the Kurgan hypothesis.

>Hnnngarians

Probably one of the most based European countries tbqh. (Others being Ireland and Switzerland)

No such thing, only butthurt romanians spamming cheap bait in our general.

I found my doppelganger

We are. For some reason romanians think it's insulting to us, but who wouldn't want to be a fucking mongol?
youtube.com/watch?v=p_5yt5IX38I

The wh*Te man fears the HUNgarian and would never make fun of him