TRUMP GENERAL - WINNER EDITION

>Iran: $400 Million in Cash Was Part of ‘Expensive Price’ to Free U.S. Hostages
freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-400-million-cash-part-expensive-price-free-u-s-hostages/
>OBAMA SENT $400 MILLION CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICANS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule
donaldtrump2016online.com/

RALLIES
>TRUMP/PENCE IN GREEN BAY WI 8/5/16
youtu.be/HolIHHr0_xg
>Sheriff Clarke in Green Bay WI rally 8/5/16
youtu.be/Ef0gvPbGITc
>Trump/Pence in DesMoines IA 8/5/16
youtu.be/Y-NPJJs68bk
>Trump in Portland, Maine 8/4/16
youtu.be/P5qSZdT_Xis
>TRUMP IN JACKSONVILLE, FL 8/3/16
youtu.be/5e6vf02MbcI
>TRUMP IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL 8/3/16
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence in Phoenix, AZ 8/2/16
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA 8/2/16
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE

INTERVIEWS
>Ben Carson on Hannity 8/4/16
youtu.be/L87c95h_BGo
>Oliver North on Hannity 8/4/16
youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk
>Trump on O'Reilly 8/2/16
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Shillary refers to Trump as her husband
youtu.be/Q62ZtNPbH1g
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

LIST OF ARTICLES EXPOSING INACCURATE/RIGGED POLLING
pastebin.com/xhjXJHHg
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA
youtube.com/watch?v=sTES3KfHjfA
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
the-politik.com/2016/08/05/trump-guarantees-win-with-endorsement-of-ryan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~

awoo~

guys....v-vote for my w-wife please

Titties for Trump

Where's my drunk Scot? I love you brother!

That's a very pretty awoo.

PRAISE HIM

Threadly reminder that Trump is literally Marik. He has an army of Steves.

Are YOU really going to vote Marik into the White House, user?

So what is actually up with the polls. I refuse to believe Hilliary is up by 9 to 15 points. It's hard to believe anybody even supports her

>mfw i would talk with an american accent in my childhood.
>mfw you were my childhood hero
>mfw you were my adulthood hero

really are the best :')

Holy shit you fucking losers are still at it
Just give up, you're voting for Clinton whether you know it or not

Ain't no grave gonna hold the American Public back from voting in our next President Donald J. Trump. Watch epic video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA

She is absolutely stunning, not just for her age, in general, gorgeous woman.

was there a press conference today

Thanks! I'm a sucker for realism.

>CTR already burned though 5.5 million of the 6 million they were given
How much you think they'll spend with the next wave of online shilling?

Sometimes I like to imagine the sheer fucking panic in the (((MSM))) and (((DNC))) and (((GOPe))) as all their internal polling shows Trump giving Hillary a schlonging like Bill never did. It makes me smile.

Checked and thanks for the Awoo.

I'm back from the Green Bay rally. Overall Trump acted more presidential. Everyone was friendly, and there was only one protester (tatted up, chick. Who knew) who was called out BEFORE Trump or Pence was on stage.

Sadly my phone died on me when I was taking pictures, and the brightness level didn't balance out, so it appears as Pence and Trump were both illuminated by the podium sign.

If you haven't been to a rally, I highly recommend you try to go see one in person. The energy is so high, and everyone is friendly. Trump General wasn't lying when there were qt ladies there.

Anyway how is everyone else?

Got a link to that article?

>I refuse to believe Hilliary is up by 9 to 15 points
You better believe it. Most of us would rather vote for Clinton than a buffoon like Trump.

She might be evil, but she knows how to run shit.

no matter how limited your time user.

look up at those stats. and LOOK at how beautiful they are.

@84316616
Thank you for Correcting The Record(tm). Better hope you get paid up front, fuckboy, because their warchest is looking mighty empty right now.

>CTR somehow still here
So what are the working conditions like? You can tell us, it's anonymous.

If Trump's current polling numbers hold up and he loses in an unprecedented 538-0 blowout, how quick would they call the election? Like 10 minutes after the first polls close?

How was Michael Savage today?

Is he still in one of his funks about Trump's campaign?

She's not, those are totally fake polls. She has a ~4 point lead in actual unbiased polls, and remember that's national. The swing states are much closer.

Fine

>Fully agree on both counts, although Tucker Carlson needs a prime time show too.

Tucker is pretty based

I wouldn't know, I funpost for fun

>she knows how to ruin shit

>Trump General wasn't lying when there were qt ladies there.
You get numbers, I hope?

>She might be evil, but she knows how to run shit.

How about secure servers?

>she knows how to ruin shit
FTFY

Somebody who knew how to run shit wouldn't get caught dumbass

>tfw YGO Abridged has completely tanked

He was doing so well too, he made it to Battle City Finals before losing his mind.

Shame because his early stuff with Dartz was god tier.

Damn it, user, you beat me.

No, I wasn't in the mood for women. I wasn't looking my best. All I wanted was to see Trump and Pence in the flesh instead of on a screen. There is truly an eye opener when you see them IRL.

Kek confirms.

She has far more experience in the government than everyone on Trump's campaign combined. She IS the Chosen Leader, the True Goddess Emperor.
No one outside of this little hugbox gives a shit about her emails.

What you're seeing right now is the full extent of Clinton's media influence. What's the one thing Trump would never stop talking about during the primaries? His poll numbers.

I have no proof, but it feels like they even may have pumped up his numbers a bit beforehand so the crash felt even greater. I mean even Nate Bronze himself gave Trump above a 50% chance of winning.

I think Tucker is a producer or some type of behind the scenes guy as well as doing co-hosts for certain shows sometimes.

I know he is editor of some news site I can't remember the name of.

I haven't seen anything since, like, Episode 63 or so.

Where do you reckon Trump qt's hang out day-to-day. Am I naïve if I think Tinder would work?

youtube.com/watch?v=sTES3KfHjfA

MEMORYS AND MOUTAINTOPS

MAYBE THIS IS JUST JUST A DREAM

BUT I WILL MISS YOU WHEN IM GONE

WITH THIS CITY THIS CITY OF ANGELS SINGING ON

BUT I...I WILL MISS YOU WHEN IM GOING

how were the crowd sizes? Are they as huge as people say they are?

>Trump endorses Ryan
>Cruz doesnt endorse Ryan

Congratulations. You guys voted for a globalist shill. Should have voted for Ted Cruz when you had the chance. Now we are gonna get 4 more years of a shill in the white house till Cruz runs for office in 2020

>a lifetime of government experience is a good thing

>I mean even Nate Bronze himself gave Trump above a 50% chance of winning.
Lies. It never went above 45% and it's been falling like a rock since the DNC.

>She has far more experience in the government
Yes.

Bad experience.

>Let's go with someone that's proven incompetent, just because at least we KNOW they're incompetent.

That's idiotic.

>She has far more experience in the government
Yes, and in all that time she never fixed the problems she's campaigning on fixing. Really makes you think. :^)

Yeah, man, True conservative, etc, etc, Ellen Page, etc, Cruz Missile, etc.

Kek

Some posters are worst then bots posting the same shit and pic all day long.

The delegates will be mine in 2020, Donald.

You're not convincing anyone shill just stop. Everyone's mind has been made up for months

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

>Trump is purposely tanking his poll numbers so he drops below 15% and doesn't have to debate

It all makes sense now. Trump really is playing 5D baccarat.

True, but I think this one's just shitposting.

They're trying to force social agreement in support of Hillary through fraud by insisting that everyone is on the bandwagon.

i tried to tell these fools back when Ted BTFO of Ellen Page, but they're so caught up in their so-called "dank me-mes" that they overruled the will of the delegates and stole the nomination from the True Messiah™, Ted Cruz

Experience is still experience. She knows how to deal with tough political situations and knows how to poke the right eyes to get things her way. Those are EXACTLY the traits that we need to lead us into these uncertain times. She has the will-power and the ability to get things HER way.

I don't even understand why you're supporting Trump, you're votes are going to be for Hillary Clinton anyway.

Posted this in the previous thread regarding the journalist who was complaining about the lack of gender diversity in Trump's economic team, before I realized that we had a new thread. Relevant:

I have an academic background in economics, and it has been my observation that men typically get into more scientific economic fields including monetary, trade and fiscal economics (same topics that are analyzed for policy recommendations). Women typically get into welfare economics or some other niche which isn't required for economic policy per se (education, development, etc). You'll notice that there are economists in other policy areas as well. Economists will advise on defense, energy, urban development, etc.

This guy is talking out of his ass. I can bet you that all he knows about economics is some basic demand and supply graphs and the names of economists whose names are paraded on the news.

I used to believe that most journalists speak out of their ass on every topic. This election cycle has made me know for a fact that these nutjobs don't know anything they speak about, and exist simply to give ideology a convincing voice/ tone.

What the fuck am I looking at? Edward Elric resurrecting his Mom?

>people actually thought trump said bigly not big league

bigly shills BTFO

No one believe Donald's endorsement is anything but a bone thrown to the establishment

>Cruz
>Electable
Good one!

Good morning Trump Gen
Y'all ready for another day of Making America Great Again?

Eh, there's a whole lot of bullshit going on with the polls, such as some polls removing options that resulted in bigger Trump numbers and not polling the 18-34 age group for no reason.
I wouldn't take them too seriously, especially since the most recent polls see her lead going down to 3-7 again

And that quick jump over just two weeks from +7 Trump to +15 Hillary to +3 Hillary again should also tell you how meaningless the polls are right now.

>shills think you can just shove any game after the number of dimensions and you'll fit in
kek

Fuck I wish tinder would work

>Implying Cruz didn't do it because he saw Trump's endorsement leak and wanted to be edgy contrarian

Rato is a democrat now

I figure they go to college, work, and live like you and me. You just gotta talk to them.

Damn son, you shills are really scared aren't you. This level of desperation shouldn't even be here yet, the debates haven't even happened yet and Hilldawg's entire camp is going nuclear.

>believing the MSM
>listening to CtR
>the current year

Cruz BTFO of his own career at the RNC.

He should ask Nelson Rockefeller and George Romney how your political future looks when you refuse to endorse a presidential nominee.

Then please point out accomplishments from her time in office. And mention how said accomplishments helped the American people.

well said, and what really matters is battleground states

Bill attempting to merge with a younger host-body

Nates website is trash he changes percentages so drastically what sort of predictive value does it have?

>Trump being a good boy
>Nnothing negative is happening

W-What happened...?

Why should we be scared? Clinton has already won. It's been decided since 2008. You can't do ANYTHING to stop it.

the-politik.com/2016/08/05/trump-guarantees-win-with-endorsement-of-ryan/
ART
OF
THE
DEAL

I LOVE TRUMP

She has a vagina, user.

It is trash, I was just pointing out that Trump was above 50% at one point, contra what that guy just said.

This

>I don't even understand why you're supporting Trump, you're votes are going to be for Hillary Clinton anyway.

Are you openly admitting knowledge of upcoming election fraud?

We weathered the storm and exhausted the media. For now.

It is going to be 15,1% for Trump before the debates, and then he goes and wreck Clinton during the debate. America loves a good underdog story, and 85-15 is truly the most dangerous lead.

>It's been decided since 2008.

Yeah, stuffing ballots is a crime.

Prove that there will be. You can't, and never will be able to. That's why Clinton always wins.

Prove that she did back in 2008. You can't. No one can.

True. Nate just wants to make sure he isnt so btfo again, likely night before he'll estimate it 51/49 one way or another so he doesn't get trashed

Guys what happens when the African refugees start pouring in? Keep in mind the entire continental United States is smaller than the Sahara Desert, Africa is huge

Dems should be shitting their pants that after two months straight of non-stop negative press Trump is still so close.

We were packed in the convention hall. Not sure how many attended, but I was surrounded by people. As I was coming back to my spot, I heard some Germans talking.

Trump knows and is ready.

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ENDORSED PAUL RYAN DAHNALD...

I will see you again in 2020 Dahnald..

The delegates and I will not forget ...

>m-maybe if I pretend the polls aren't real, Trump will win... Just like Romney...