How well-traveled are you, Sup Forums?

How well-traveled are you, Sup Forums?

do regions I've driven through but didn't stop at count?

Your choice.

wow you're a real seaman

we're the offspring of the Portuguese after all.

I didn't count them here , otherwise much more of the East Coast would have been colored in. I think just passing though a place is kind of cheap, if you spent a few nights there it should count.

I've never been outside Europe.

I should travel more...

>I've never been outside of a continent
That's not really meaningful. If you would have said your province, or your country, then maybe.

Not counting the places I can't remember anymore.
Next is gonna be more Russia, then maybe Scandinavia+Finland. And more Portugal.

sirian immigrant?

Imo driving through an area counts. Anything else would be overly semantic. What counts as having been to a place. Spend a night there, three? A couple of hours, a week? Can you color in regions you passed through as part of a road trip? Imo yes, if you physically pass a territoy, it counts, for simplicity's sake. The only thing I'd be hesitant to count are airport layovers.

I did most of my map by bicycle.

It's a tiny country so it's easy to leave it. And when I was a student I had a free trainpass so I traveled around the country for free then.

Nowadays I never leave my house oetz. My family does the opposite and travels a lot. I got to see most of Europe when I was really young and when they still took me with them.

Can't colour the map

1. Flag
2. Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Poland, France, England, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Czech Republic, Serbia, Croatia, Turkey, USA, Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Thailand

Fair enough. Updating then.

Wow 20 cunts, your 3 favorite and 3 least favorite?

Traveled to Madrid to bring my dad back when he was about to die (10 years ago, he still lives btw). Ecuador, Chile and Bolivia to buy some contraband mercancy to sell here with my mom when I was young. Santa Cruz region in Bolivia again when I was adult but this time I went on vacations, Amazonian ferry in my honeymoon and California with my wife when I won a contest.

>Traveled to Madrid to bring my dad back when he was about to die (10 years ago, he still lives btw).

I hope he's not debilitated.

probably one of the better threads to ask this in, whats the best/cheapest way to travel through europe from? So far I'm looking at deutschbahn

I'm a fucking idiot

>best/cheapest way to travel through europe from?

from germany, i meant to write

And yes, I have been in all the regions of my country at least once.

He's fine. He just can't run or walk too much, that's it.

Ok, didn't count them either.
>tfw haven't had all-paid long distance trips to Asia or USA with my parents in the past 10 years.
Fuck, I miss my teen years.

Long-distance busses. Deutschebahn prices are ridiculous, don't get cucked. Eurolines, flixbus and polskibus are some major carriers that will get you pretty much anywhere relevant.

pero que mierda es eso?

That said, you can get okay prices with deutschebahn but only if you book ridiculously early. I got a ticket for 30€ from Graz to Hannover last year but booked months in advance. Busses are way more competitive and allow for a much more flexible itinerary.

why do you want to go to my Querência Amada?

if you didnt get it. Querência Amada = Rio Grande do Sul

There're pretty guys there. I wanna try them.

Also would be interesting if you all mentioned your 3 favorite and 3 less favorite countries you've been to. For me it would be:
>favorite
Ireland, Thailand, Nepal
>least favorite
India, Lithuania, China (except for Hong Kong which is god tier)

gay? Try Florianópolis than, you'll be more sucessful

What were you doing in Eastern Russia? Always wanted to visit Vladivostok with the transsiberian train, one of my dream trips. How did you like it?

Forgot Kamchatka.

I travelled there with my russkaya mother. It was a nice trip, was mainly just about she showing me the places she grew up in.

How'd you like USA?

Haven't travelled a lot tbqh

>he lives in two places at the same time

All lower 48 holy shit, work??

>gaypaulo
LMAO!!!!!!

I backpacked there with a Norwegian-American friend of mine. You guys have exceptionally nice nature. We spent almost 2 months hiking and sleeping in nature, and later took a plane to Las Vegas to waste some money.

I'm in the North temporarily for studies, and everytime I've travelled I was living in the south so it seemed more accurate.

>saving as .jpg

kys

No, I have family in Colorado, California, Tennessee, Maine, Oregon, and Texas and I don't like to fly. I also do a lot of hunting and fishing in various states and I like to visit state and national parks when I can. Over time I have been to all of the states except Alaska and Hawaii

I am a massive faggot so I've been to Paris 5 times but still haven't travelled to London and Madrid.

There's really nothing wrong with not going to London.

t. Deutschtürke

gran canaria was the best so far but italy is also very good with its good weather and pizza, only the the long driving is annoying.

>tfw not from gunshine state

I wanna travel the world

Here you go, rate.

0/10

Went to Denmark once. Saw my first Muslims there. There were like 4 women dressed in full Burqa’s at the airport, scared the shit out of me.

>El creatura

come over some time sven

Travelling out of country is expensive

Did you guys land in Wisconsin?

I did, he lives there

台灣第一

I really should get around more.

This shitty currency isn't getting me anywhere out soon

bump

Never left brazil; feels bad being poor
I want to visit portugal, the overrated usa, england, japan, egypt, etc.
But the world is slowly getting fed up with foreigners and I'm the kind of guy who can't pass as a local in anywhere but brazil

Yellow ones I just passed through

So what's Yamalo-Nenetsia like?

No point in showing the rest of the map really

Bump

>outdated french regions

what is this 2015

Backpacking.

>can't remember a thing
You were young?

I've never left California. Furthest I've been away from home is 170 miles.

Hola perucho, saludos de Miami

About this.

I'm 24 and think I'm fairly well-traveled.

Just got back home to the United States last night. Since May, I've been to Ecuador, Mexico, Egypt, Tanzania, and India. Briefly lived in India for about a year and a half, and have been there eight separate times.

Biggest downside is that I'm just about to graduate university. I've also hardly spent money for my own pleasure domestically, and haven't seen nearly as much of my own country as I should have. Hoping to change that in the upcoming year, as I'll be focused on my studies rather than being abroad.

Still hoping to do Mexico and India again in 2018, as well as maybe Peru and/or Guatemala and some other Central America. Don't really have any interest in Western Europe or East Asia, TBQH.