centralbloodbank.org/donate-blood/ethnicity-and-blood-donation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_testing
endmemo.com/medical/bloodtype.php
youtu.be/QyQfp6JY6b8?t=1276
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the one without AIDS

The one without sickle cell

Put a job application between them and see which one fills it out

Do I want my child to live or suffer with AIDS?

Oh wait, blacks don't donate blood anyway.

Can I give my own?

>Your child needs a pint of blood to live
>Pick the O+

B T F O
T
F
O

Did he get stabbed by a nigger?

all 4. minorities don't donate blood

>we are all the same underneath
Yeah! Once you get over pesky stuff like ABO and Rh matching and bloodborne illness, we are all the same underneath!

>blood donors
>AIDs
Maybe if you're retarded

Bottom left
The other 3 aren't perfectly placed, implying that they were not handled with as much care.

Hey blacks your child needs a bone marrow donor.

Too bad your kind don't donate anything but STD's.

Do other races even have O blood?

spbp

This again? We already screen for sickle cell, HIV, malaria, and drugs. Only leaves white and Asian choices.

whichever one they take will be white, thank you for surrendering your vital fluids for the sake of my offspring

"We're all the same underneath!"

Yes, we are all equal to rats and pigs.

Also, I'd have each of the blood sacks tested so that my child gets the type that is compatible with his or her blood type.

We don't care about colors, for fuck's sake.

We care about the actions of races.

this

Why do you think faggots were legally banned from giving blood?

So we can be reasonably sure these came from white or asian doners. Blacks worldwide have massively increased risk of AIDs, STDs and quite a few other bloodborne problems.

>pick the human one

Chances are none of those are blood from a black, they throw away any that test positive for aids or sickle cell

they're all white because you can't get that much blood out of a nigger that's been shot and bled out

>Less than 1 percent of blood donations are from African Americans or Hispanics.

>Though compatibility is not based on race, genetically similar blood is best for patients who need repeated or large volumes of blood transfusions, or those who have produced red blood cell antibodies for various diseases and conditions like sickle cell, heart disease and kidney disease.

>Blood that closely matches a patient’s ethnicity is less likely to be rejected by the patient and provides fewer risks for complications. For example, some African American donors have different combinations of antigens in their blood like U-negative or Duffy-negative. Because these antigens are rarely found in other ethnic groups, these patients often depend on African American blood donations.

I'll have the blood screened and then pick the white one, thanks.

>Maybe if you're retarded

Can you accept blood if a retard with extra chromosomes donated it?

>I'll have the blood screened and then pick the white one, thanks.
By then your child would already be dead

The one where the donor's name isn't Shaquanda or Dejamalshan.

the one without sickle cells and AIDS

>O+
..almost...

Yeah but just because the blood looks the same doesn't mean it is the same. Most vertebrates have red blood, but it isn't really recommended to be swapping blood around between animals and humans.

will have to see which one has aids or sickle cells

Not sure if you read my post, but considering that 99% of all donors are white and Asian, I'm thinking I'm good.

Moreover, all the blood would have been screened before having even been placed on that table and the doctors would know the information for each.

And yes, you are retarded.

F P B P
P
B
P

Answer: All of them are from white donors.

Proof: centralbloodbank.org/donate-blood/ethnicity-and-blood-donation

Further evidence that white people are the bedrock of civilization.

Yes. The normal bag of blood contains only hemacies. They don't have nucleae and thus no dna.

ok
i will take the blood that came from the caucasian and will sue you for your records to determine

This just makes me want to create blood extraction camps to breed blacks and hispanics in so that we don't have to have blood drives.

Why does the left think racism is the worst thing in the world?

Ooh, edgy.

Archie Bunker made this same point 40 years ago, and he did it with humour too.

Then why don't we use the retarded as blood farms?

They're only banned from giving blood if they've had sex.
Besides, blood is always tested for diseases. So if you have AIDS and give blood, whether you know about it or not, you'll be put on a public list and, since an ID is required to donate, banned from donating in the future.

Kill yourselves retards

You have now selected the black blood out, by doing this.

You are now left with Brown, White and Yellow.
Being a white guy, I'm guessing you're fine with yellow people, so that means that you have a 2/3 chance of picking blood for your offspring.

Not bad.

Perhaps they'd be less likely to be molested, if people knew they were raising the retards for blood for the real humans

slavery and the shoah

>muh sickle cell
>muh aids
>I'm getting the blood screened first!
This thread says a lot about Sup Forums not knowing how blood banks work. How does it feel to have even lower intelligence than the niggers you accuse of?

The one without HIV, a simple blood test will find the answer.

Test it for crack.

Rare flag

It would justify spending taxmoney on them too. The state pays the parents to keep their retard healthy enough to take blood from it. Retard has a purpose, family gets financial support, vegetables get blood. Literally everyone wins

R A R E

First post always best post

>banned if they've had sex
>implying all gays arent giant whores

That's a pretty cool looking flag you have there. Mind if I save it?

BEEN DONATING BLOOD SINCE AGE 16

Very realistic chance of the white one being determined
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_testing

Depends:
endmemo.com/medical/bloodtype.php

I don't even know my own blood type?

It's one thing to not get a joke, it's another one to shitpost up the thread because you don't get a joke

What if I'm giving you 3 pouches of blood from blacks and 1 from a white?

>Moreover, all the blood would have been screened before having even been placed on that table and the doctors would know the information for each.
Exactly, they're all equally capable of saving your child. Now pick the white one.

centralbloodbank.org/donate-blood/ethnicity-and-blood-donation
>Less than 1 percent of blood donations are from African Americans or Hispanics.
So i guess there's a pretty good chance i will pick the white one

This post says a lot about your reading abilities.

>99% of donors are white or asian

>I was just pretending to be retarded!
Never heard that one before.

Look at the statistics.
Look around you when you donate blood.
Niggers do not donate blood.
All of those blood bags are white blood.

yeah, that's literally how this website works. It says something about your own intellect if you genuinely think most people are here for serious discussion

The thing is: HIV is not detected with the normal test (ELISA) on the first 3 months. To detect it before that time, you would have to quantify the virus presence (r50 test or virus cont), whitch is 20 times more expansive.

If a fag lies, there is still a possibility to get hiv blood

youtu.be/QyQfp6JY6b8?t=1276

Blood doesn't commit the crime, the people do. The black people.

Instead of aborting your retard baby, give it up to the state so that it can serve the nation in a blood farm.

>I'm getting the blood screened first!
Blood is already screened, and the patient gets typed and cross-matched before it's administered. There are also a few tabs of blood hanging from the bag that don't get administered so they can retest it in case something happens

Go on, best flag in the world

Not sure how I should feel as a gay virgin

Having humor from people dumber than niggers go over your head doesn't speak well of you

This image is hypocritical being that only white people are the focus of racism which in turn itself is bigoted and (OH SHIT) racist in the way that retards use it nowadays because fuck the oxford definition dictionary am i right.

niggers don't donate blood.

why are you defending them?

what's your response to that?

FIXED

>blood banks would give people animal blood
Really grasping at straws there, huh?

Id pick the one wothout Sickle Cell. Thats the black one

Also, changes of getting Hiv (no active lessions)
Penis in vagina: penis 0,03 / vagina 0,05
Penis in butthole: penis 0,05 / butt 0,15

Which blood type is master type?

>DON'T TREAD ON ME DON'T TREAD ON ME
>DON'T TREAD ON ME DON'T TREAD ON ME
nice

Mine. Since I'm type O negative and can donate to nearly everyone.

went over your head? you must be black

devout jehovahs witness, so none of them

it's god's plan

Blood banks don't discriminate by race, they do by species though. I don't see what you're trying to get at

>muh slavery
I don't get this
literally no one is alive from when slavery was a thing
it's been dead for over half the lifetime of our country

It would have little difference. There is only hemacies on the normal blood bag, no DNA material

Trick question, none of them are human.

Nigger blood is easily detectable

that's only a hypothetical scenario.

from a statistical standpoint the likelihood of obtaining 75% of thr potential blood from a group that donates less than 5% of the time is very unlikely.

it would be a very morbid act, to sort through Allll the possible donors to find 3 bags of nigger blood. nobody wants it, and it hardly even exists.

Niggers are a net drain on blood banks because they don't give blood and they need to treat their sickle cell disease.
Sauce: know a nurse working in blood transfer.

I am now, truly, a Cruz Missile.

You don't understand. There aren't 3 pouches of nigger blood in the same place.

ASDGASDGJASDFKLSDA;GJASDLFJLK;SJL;KGSDWHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT BLOOD YOU STUPID FUCKING KANGAROO LOL MY BRO SENT ME THIS AND IM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHITTY SITE AND AWLAYS GETTING LINKS TO IT DIE DIE DIE YOU'RE ALL REALLY PATHETIC BROS LOL IM GONNA GO FUCKING DRIVE MY TRUCK AND HUFF SOME GASOLINE BROS SEE YA FAGS ASDLK;ASLK;DGJASDK;

Better than them donating their AIDS infected plasma.

Just submit the blood for DNA analysis over the mail and it will tell you which is what.