youtube.com/watch?v=3cmMumO5gho
youtube.com/watch?v=3dMqBmHfhR4
youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yr8hglDmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOUR MOM GOT JUGASHVILI'D AHAHAHA YOURE A MUTT HOMO SOVETICUS SON OF A WHORE

what is this?

would cross it/10

best american state imo

Why did you remove the Confederate cross from your flag?

You guys have some really interesting traditional dress. Interesting mix of different regional influences.

I also have a fetish for twin braids, which is actually why I saved this picture.

calm your tits, Bacилий

Used to be a great country, has been rotting away for 800 years.

A great nation with wonderful nature and most beautiful women. I wish I could be a Georgian. Also, Georgia, don't give up the good fight.

I was there in summer. Lots of party in Tbilisi, lots of druggies in clubs too. Batumi has been Ivan'd.

Like the flag with the Crosses

fpbp

I'm right though.

Saakashvili

Lies, Georgia stronk.

your flag is 10/10 aesthetic

>Also, Georgia, don't give up the good fight.
And what does that mean?

The fight of producing good wine, c'mon Ivan.

>You guys have some really interesting traditional dress. Interesting mix of different regional influences.
True, that's because it is partially made up as a mix of different influences which can be seen in different parts of Georgia and Caucasus.

But I agree, they did it very good and accurate.

I hear your wine is good. I would like to visit whenever I visit Russia.

I'm not Ivan, not even Russian.
Yep, Georgian wine is very good indeed.

I like the alphabet
Also chatted with a cute bo one time
Stalin

>I would like to visit whenever I visit Russia.
Not really the best way to visit Georgia, the only way to enter Georgia from Russia is the Military Georgian road in North Ossetia and it is often closed because of snowslides and other shit.

Our Sarmatian cousins
Best food

>Our Sarmatian cousins
Are you mad or what

your "sarmatian cousins" are being oppressed by georgians right now as we speak, and they're called ossetians...

Oh. Thanks for telling me.

In Japan, in the past, Japanese called about Georgia "グルジア(Гpyзия)".
But Japanese goverment noticed that it was not good for Georgians who disliked Russia.
In that reason, グルジア was changed to Georgia.

Nice cuisine and very cheerful/hospitable people.

>based wines
>based cooking
I met some great people from Georgia, I would happily spend some time there

>I'm not Ivan, not even Russian.
Are you an alien?

Unknown, irrelevant.

>leliberatorface.jpg

killing russ*an subhumans

>пyк

who a you? and why didn't you stay with mother Russia? now you're just insignificant smudge on the map to kick around by neighbors, much like us

>your "sarmatian cousins" are being oppressed by Georgians
except that they have literally no problem living here. asides from fact that they are not iranic by name and genetically they are closest to us.
Oh and by the way, did you know that "oppression" meme was just a casus belli that Russian government used to pressure Georgian policy?

I can't believe this. Even we. Have a fucking weeb an*me poster

>zurab took the bait

Civ 6 recently taught me that you guys are brown.

>except that they have literally no problem living here.
Look at the census results and tell my why there were 100,000 of them in Georgia in 1989 and less than 29,000 in 2002?

Rightful Russian clay

tbilisi is one of my favourite cities
shit's underrated

I've heard, there was an anime-fest even in Makhachkala. So why Georgians can't have anime posters, lol.

Alpha

>After years, we have been added in civilization series
>Leader looks like a Hindu from bengal

youtube.com/watch?v=3ds9fE0tnzE
georgia isn't le bastion of le traditional white race m8
you literally have a giant statue dedicated to muslim men dating georgian girls kek

It's so funny how young Georgians really believe that Yeltsin's government intended to somehow pressure their policy back in 1991 and "created" some opression memes to invade them. Yep, it was about time for this country to invade it's newborn neighbours.

Hopefully they change her like they did was Korea. They had her just as dark and looking like she came from a tribe in Indonesia.

I absolutely love your language. I'm gonna learn it someday.

Wait when did you guys leave the union?

great country with great culture. being actively destroyed by the russian subhuman i would gladly give life to golems to fight off the horde!!!!

also: very nice tsasting mineral water and cheap wine!!!

But it sounds disgusting, like any other Caucasian languages. Too many gurgling, guttural sounds and this disgusting churka accent when they speak foreign languages.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cmMumO5gho
could be worse, atleast it isn't avar lmao

No u
youtube.com/watch?v=3dMqBmHfhR4

Well, your flag is badass and so is your alphabet. I don't know much else about you lads, though.

>my country
That's not your country. Rightful Putin's clay

Not Putin's.

There is a reason Chechens ironically call magpies for "Avar swallos", kek
Not like Chechen language is any better tho...
youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yr8hglDmo
Well, I must admit I liked the song, but still Caucasian languages sound too harsh compared to soft and flowing Romantic, Scandinavian and Slavic languages.

>swallows*

Nothing can surpass the harshness of Mongolian anyway.

How corrupt is this guy? For Caucasus standards, I mean.

are you honestly surprised, really?

>But it sounds disgusting, like any other Caucasian languages
this desu, and I am a Caucasus nigger, so I know what I'm talking about. Still the few georgians I've met were all nice people

What ethnicity are you, may I ask?

chechnyan

>swedish chechnyan animeposter

Translate the moonrunes please.

I think she's just swarthy.

So sanna ə (Susano'o kek). Ġasqeş duqa bezaşa-m vac ẋo, ya vu?

I like their moonrunes, they look like Elvish. Unfortunately, as an orc, that makes me their sworn enemy.

holy crap, chechnyan is a pain to read when its in latin script, so I am gonna respond in kind and type out in cyrillic, why should I be the only one to suffer after all г1acкийцк цхьa бaл бaц ca - кaк гoвopитcя живи и жить дaвaй дpyгим

Russia?

الموت للكلاب الشيشانيين

Can't read your moonrunes, Muhammad.

Kokoity? Well let's just say he was so corrupt that they didn't let him to participate in their last President elections.

Georgian language is best among Caucasian languages IMO. It can be even pretty cool sometimes.

Ma cuckold yu ẋo, khant!

>Georgians irl
Cool people. Absolutely bro tier.
>Georgians online
90% absolutely cancer.

Sorry, Dika sag, I don't understand Chechen...

I'd like a qt georgian gf
Also have you ever seen a Khevsur?