useful idiots thread.

please someone make one for
>the war on drugs didnt work!!!
>guns should be illegal!!!

I also some some more like this one

FUCK GREG

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek af

I like this one. The 'enlightened' crowd who try to be 'above' it all.

Someone should make one for Trump supporters and alt rightists in general. You're all useful idiots for Putin

im not alt right and a very reluctant trump supporter. that aside you sound like a bitter person with no argument (not that we are in an argument you just strike me as the type)

Makes me kek everytime.

>strawman: the thread

I love how all these are for people on the right making fun of arguments the left makes. You all are losing the debate in real life.

also refer to

we know these are strawmen.
>losing the debate in real life
>debate in real life
>real life
getting your arguments from a virtue signalling cesspool like facebook or inoffensive small talk with strangers doesnt make you correct

Where did I say that I think he's going to start WW3? I just said you're useful idiots for Putin

never thought of this

War on drugs didn't work and never will

Guns shouldn't be illegal

>You all are losing the debate in real life.
Not really.
The left has lost the ideological debate almost a century ago.
The left has failed all of its experiments in the real world.

All they have is political power and masses of ignorant (not dumb) people who support them.

This is why the left is subversive and nasty. When you're right, you don't need to lie or bullshit people.

Conservatives/Libertarians don't feel the need to confiscate, burn or hide copies of the Marxist Manifesto or Mein Kampf from bookstores, libraries or universities, because they are comfortable knowing they can survive a honest debate against these ideologies. The left, however, keeps trying to ban Bibles from schools, because they cannot let the masses find out about the truth, lest there will be less people for them to draw political power.

The war on drugs worked?

What policies of Putin should I disagree with?

That's literally you guys when people talk about bad things Trump does.

a majority of the people calling for tighter regulations on guns are the same who claim the war on drugs didnt work. neither worked but some morons think one or the other will

you won't even acknowledge muh digits. now THAT is terrible!

It's not a strawman if these are just abridged versions of the real arguments. All the ones I'v seen have been accurate depictions of the more common arguments.

Didn't know there was one for cf

I salute you OP.
You've led a team full of retards to waste their time in MS Paint. Making ... what are these, do you think these are memes? Making whatever the fuck this is to entertain yourselves.

I mean it beats raping children, but you'll get to that eventually since no one will ever touch you and they're so small they can't escape.

Ultimate troll though, excellent work.

Excellent shill post, you're getting pretty good at this! Now take your USD0.02 and get moving onto the next thread you master manipulator ;)

Trump has been calling out elite globalists/Moloch worshipers his entire campaign.
They are the biggest contributors to his opponents.

Holy fuck correct the record needs to hire better people you suck at your job. How much do they pay you faggot?

These are Old dusty memes by now, I salute YOU Instead for Blowing your cover this easily.

If all CTR Full time shills have your intellect then Trump is not even guaranteed the Win, he will win in every multiverse, past,present and future.

>dat nose

Lol anyone who thinks Putin isn't the best choice Russia has is just an idiot. People should be scared of the people that could be elected after Putin.

Russia will be the new Philippines in 20 years. Cap this post

This. Nothing more frustrating than trying to talk to people about how bad Hillary Clinton is only to be met with "well, they're all like that, even Trump." Or the "voting doesn't matter, they're all two sides to the same coin" crowd. It's a cop out to avoid having convictions and standards.

thank you for correcting the record

>bible
>the truth

Is there one that's like
>All politicians are corrupt!
>Why would anyone vote Trump? He's not even a politician!

neutralfags in a nutshell desu. People refuse to read political literature and philosophy and don't put in the effort to pay attention to the news so they just pretend to be above it all so they can feel secure in their intelligence.

I'd rather be wrong in my sincerity than correct in my apathy.

They get paid 50-60 cents per post

I don't see them as bad.

>Muslims killing innocent people
bad
>Trump saying some mean things

I literally don't give two shits.

really made me think

Really made me
think
THiNGk/
verb
verb: think; 3rd person present: thinks; past tense: thought; past participle: thought; gerund or present participle: thinking

have a particular opinion, belief, or idea about someone or something.
"she thought that nothing would be the same again"
synonyms: believe, be of the opinion, be of the view, be under the impression; More
expect, imagine, anticipate;
surmise, suppose, conjecture, guess, fancy;
conclude, determine, reason;
informalreckon, figure;
formalopine
"I think he's gone home"
deem, judge, hold, reckon, consider, presume, estimate;
regard (as), view (as)
"his family was thought to be enormously rich"
used in questions to express anger or surprise.
"What do you think you're doing?"
used in speech to reduce the force of a statement or opinion, or to politely suggest or refuse something.
"I thought we could go out for a meal"
>>>>> of 2

2 of 2

direct one's mind toward someone or something; use one's mind actively to form connected ideas.
"he was thinking about Colin"
synonyms: ponder, reflect, deliberate, consider, meditate, contemplate, muse, ruminate, be lost in thought, be in a brown study, brood; More
concentrate, brainstorm, rack one's brains;
put on one's thinking cap, sleep on it;
formalcogitate
"Jack thought for a moment"
take into account or consideration when deciding on a possible action.
"you can live how you like, but there's the children to think about"
consider the possibility or advantages of (a course of action).
"he was thinking of becoming a zoologist"
have a particular mental attitude or approach.
"he thought like a general"
have a particular opinion of.
"I think of him as a friend"
call something to mind; remember.
"lemon thyme is a natural pair with any chicken dish you can think of"
synonyms: recall, remember, recollect, call to mind, think back to
"she thought of all the visits she had made to her father"
imagine (an actual or possible situation).
"think of being paid a salary to hunt big game!"
synonyms: imagine, picture, visualize, envisage, consider; More
dream about, fantasize about
"she forced herself to think of how he must be feeling"
expect.
"I never thought we'd raise so much money"
concentrate on imagining what it would be like to be in (a position or role).
"she tried to think herself into the part of Peter's fiancée"

nouninformal
noun: think; plural noun: thinks

an act of thinking.
"I went for a walk to have a think"

Holy shit, how do you know this? Source?

Where do I sign up?

damn, I remember this cuck

Well I'm all out boys.. hope you enjoyed the memes. Enjoy this picture of my buddies Bull Elk.

This thread is killing me, holy shit.

that's a good picture

Bull elk? So that bull fucked his wife?

This one is my favourite.

not mutually exclusive

For 20 an hour you still have to spit out something stupid every 90 seconds for a full day while fucking with your proxies and avoiding bans. Do you really think thats a good life?

The answer is that they sure think so

I dunno, I guess I'd have to do the math myself to see if worth it. Anyway, what's the source on their wage?

Why is it a leaf

Why is it ALWAYS a leaf?

Confirmation bias. Come on my burger neighbour, I know you're not stupid and can recognise conf bias when it's pointed out to you.

More of a truth than communism you fucking upsy down.

I can recognize a shill when I see one

Talking like a pseudo intellectual faggot and admitting to being poor like it's a fucking trendy thing is how I know you came from reddit. Leave my office now

I've actually done some shilling in my day when it was allowed on Mturk and they would never offer that much money.

If somebody were getting paid per post it would never be more than a cents each. Just from a practicaL standpoint a pay per post model would never really work because the worker would have to verify every post. It would take so much time that wouldn't be worth the money.

Sup Forumsro, I'm pretty sure we're driving them nuts.

gas all chinks

they blew through $5 million in 2 weeks of shilling

Jesus, you niggers are indeed stupid.

>Burger reads a thread
>Skips over countless shit posts
>Sees a leaf above a shitpost
>"ITS ALWAYS THE LEAFS WTF???"

You're especially dumb. COME FUCKING FIGHT ME 1V1 I'LL KICK YOUR ASS. Do you live in Halifax? I'll honest to god fucking wreck you, mate.

You know how those black guys will burn down buildings, flip cop cars, and loot stores then claim they are being racially discriminated against for no reason?

Your basically doing that right now by freaking out about shitposting with a shitpost.