Refugee team on the olympics

>Refugee team on the olympics
>Wow such diversity
>Start gropping arian portuguese women
Who will media blame if it´s in Brazil?

>aryan portuguese women
hmmm... what?

We all know white people in Brazil are actually Portugueses and they hate niggers.

The aryan ones are Italian, German or Polish. Pic related is what Portuguese and Dutch. descendants look like.

But we all know the most racist people in the Iberian peninsula are the Portuguese, you little drop of friendly hue.

Probably compensating, they hate all the moor blood in their veins.

kek
>nordestinas

I'm probably the only one here who gets the joke.

They funded Franco´s war and loved nazi Germany.

A play on the name Ernestina and Norway?

If you stopped fucking niggers you wouldn't look like that.

What would you do if your women get raped? What do you think about Spanish, rare-euroman?

Kek, I don't have any moors in my family. Portuguese people that can't stop mixing, your ancestors were the ones that came here and fucked all the indias and nigras.

Why aren´t your people like your Argentinian neighbors and killed all the fucking niggers and keep slavory.

Instead of killing them we tried breeding them out by race mixing, it didn't work in the end and what we got was a bunch of mixed niggers.

The ones truly responsible are the communists telling them that the white men owe them something and the white people went full Social Justice.

The swimmer in the refugee team is called Rami Anis.

I know, you got the joke.

>refugee team

> no isis team

why even live

You sure about that? Don't forget you have moorish ancestry as well.

They weren't my ancestors, they were yours. If what you are saying was true Portugal would be populated by niggers.

Rape isn't a big thing here. Don't worry.
My thoughts on the Spanish? Depends. Galicians are really cool, probably more Portuguese than Spanish and I dislike the cataluna fags because they are fags.

>If what you are saying was true Portugal would be populated by niggers.

The president of the IOC actually called diversity enrichment. Kek

Benfica is literally the nigger football club.

>aryan portuguese
pick one.

There are some angolians immigrating to Portugal but apart from that Portugal is pretty white, at least way more than us in percentage of population.

I have brown hair brown eyes and I am white as fuck and can't get tanned at all. I have no idea what my ancestors are .
>tfw portuguese