twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sheeeit nigga

Hnng those lips

also
CHIMPS ARE WHITE !!!
youtube.com/watch?v=FPWzfH_emsw

Wtf I hate hate monkeys now.

You got a point.

Goddamn I'll take thick any day of the week.

Curvy ass and dick-sucking-lips.... over an entitled white bitch? The choice is pretty fucking clear.

>Mfw Primates are more human than niggers

Damn thats one hot black chick there on the right side !

This

thats not even a monkey

Why dont they mention the nose?

I don't get what you're trying to prove here.

Rh-neg has become huge in the David Icke-type conspiracy circles. They believe Rh-negative is the blood type of the spiritually aware as well as the royally (literally) evil. The idea that there is an uppercrust and that the bloodline is Rh-negative and therefore reptilian or something like that combined with a special snow flake feel goodness of being 'more spiritually aware'.

That's so fucking dumb, how do they feel about the rest of the Rh system, like CcEe and the more rare stuff? Or the Kell system? Duffy? Lewis? Kidd? MNS? Or any of the others?

No idea. We're talking about people who don't research on that level.

Here's something standard from this kind of research:
>No solid scientific explanation exists as to how or why Rh- blood came about. It is presumed to be the result of a random mutation. Have you ever felt you were weird or different? It may be due to your DNA ... 85% of humans have the monkey gene (RH+) and 15% do not (RH-) and maybe have an alien gene instead. RH- people are characterized by higher IQs, sensitive vision, lower body temperatures, sensitivity to heat and sunlight, psychic power, ability to stop watches and electrical appliances and having extra vertebrae...

...Nevermind

Those ayys can't keep their dicks in their pants.

enjoy your life

Chimps are white. Gorillas are black. Orangutan are Asian. Pretty simple, famalamafarty.

Yea this mean that niggers are not from this world.

WE

Are they saying asians are like monkey? I thought the original chinese were black.

It's funny that even if white looked exactly like monkeys, we'd still be better than nigs in many regards.

But, nigs are the ones who look like monkeys.

There are no monkeys in that image.

Also humans did not evolve from modern apes, all living apes evolved from a common ape-like ancestor.
A modern orangutan has been subject to just as much evolution as a human.

Asians and Caucasians are closer relatives to each other than to sub-Sahara n Africans.

If by caucasians you mean middle easterners and turk roaches, then yes.

If you mean white people, then you couldn't be more wrong.

That's a spooky monkey.

It's not a typical monkey they used for the Mem image

Brb stopping watches with my mind powers now

>those disgusting fat nigger lips
Yes, exactly. Monkeys have nothing in common with niggers. Stop insulting fucking monkeys now.

Goddammit. Stop comparing niggers to anything.

Underrated

nigger spotted
It's disgusting